SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Storybook wrote:@sprout  there is enough drama in this season of the bachelorette to blow up the mansion 😊

Carlin is wearing the same dark suit top as at the cocktail party when he cries on Angies shoulder. My interpretation of this scene is Angie confronted him about Jamie's twisting of the truth and he breaks down and says he is 100% here for her. (As I said my interpretation)
I also think Jamie might go home in Episode 7, unless there are photos of up coming episodes that he is still in.

I agree with your interpretation @Storybook, however with everything already out there about Carlin's acting background, I suspect many viewers will doubt his authenticity.

As far as we know, Angie would at this point have been under the impression that Carlin was an personal trainer, not an actor, so it may be viewed that he's fleecing her, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:56 pm

@Bobette I’m not a user of twitter or much of Instagram, only Facebook so this is how we are seeing different things Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f600
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:58 pm

Angie may well have known Carlin has done some acting - I don’t refer to him as an actor as he’s not a household name. I also don’t think Angie would really care - the gal has just published a book amongst other things so she might in fact like this about him!

As for the viewers, there may be some that don’t like that he’s an actor but IMO, many probably won’t care. JMO.

Last edited by sprout on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:07 pm

Certainly possible that it was Jamie not Carlin that said that on the newer preview on 10Peach, it did go by in a flash as mentioned, though I definitely thought it was Carlin at the time. Sorry if I’ve got that wrong, hopefully we can find it online soon!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:10 pm

sprout wrote:
Storybook wrote:Carlin is wearing the same dark suit top as at the cocktail party when he cries on Angies shoulder. My interpretation of this scene is Angie confronted him about Jamie's twisting of the truth and he breaks down and says he is 100% here for her. (As I said my interpretation)

I’ve interpreted it this way as well and I think Jamie knows Carlin is a huge threat, and has been from the start. JMO.

I have no doubt producers encouraged Jamie to tell Angie about Carlin's comments - they've been in his ear all season long IMO - but I also don't doubt that Carlin expected/wanted to be next Bachelor.  

Clearly Angie chose to believe Carlin over Jamie and he'll be gone by the end of this week IMO, but the revelation will still be out and will stick in the mind of viewers IMO, adding to his other "drawbacks".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:58 pm

we have to remember that jamie tends to be a big drama queen, he likes to exaggerate (example: when angie went on a single date with carlin „this is literally the worst day of my life” or something like that), so i wouldnt be surpised if there was a convo between boys about becoming the bachelor and jamie just exaggerated carlin’s view on it to gain some cookie points from angie
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:02 pm

sprout wrote:@Bobette I’m not a user of twitter or much of Instagram, only Facebook so this is how we are seeing different things  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f600

Agreed, completely different demographics. As a 26 year old no one I know uses Facebook, people only really use Insta these days. So I think the opinions will be reflected in that.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:51 pm

Vjeff wrote:
sprout wrote:@Bobette I’m not a user of twitter or much of Instagram, only Facebook so this is how we are seeing different things  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f600

Agreed, completely different demographics. As a 26 year old no one I know uses Facebook, people only really use Insta these days. So I think the opinions will be reflected in that.

Well with 60,000 plus members as a combined total of members in my fb groups, and not including the official fb page that’s still a lot of people that watch and form opinions on Facebook! By the way, most of the people in these groups are still young and do post stuff from insta. I’m just not one of the young ones, I mean oldies opinions still count, right? 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:01 am

Just my observation. I have noticed the the views of people on FB are different from the views of people on Twitter and Instagram. I am not referring to Realty Shows. Even with daily news, both groups have different opinions. I like to read to see how people react to hot topics and that was what I found.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:24 am

Enough wrote:Just my observation. I have noticed the the views of people on FB are different from the views of people on Twitter and Instagram.  I am not referring to Realty Shows. Even with daily news, both groups have different opinions. I like to read to see how people react to hot topics and that was what I found.

Exactly. Different people, different experience, different opinions.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:39 am

sprout wrote:
Vjeff wrote:

Well with 60,000 plus members as a combined total of members in my fb groups, and not including the official fb page that’s still a lot of people that watch and form opinions on Facebook! By the way, most of the people in these groups are still young and do post stuff from insta. I’m just not one of the young ones, I mean oldies opinions still count, right? 😂

Omg 100pc was not saying opinions don't count!! Lol. I just meant demographically different groups use different platforms and therefore will have different opinions on someone like Ciarran or Timm etc
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:42 am

Enough wrote:Just my observation. I have noticed the the views of people on FB are different from the views of people on Twitter and Instagram.  I am not referring to Realty Shows. Even with daily news, both groups have different opinions. I like to read to see how people react to hot topics and that was what I found.
What I am trying to say the opinions from FB are opposite to the opinions from Twitter and Instagram.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite