SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:56 pm

Tea from Reddit: Tyler was seen checking into a hotel room with Jen Selter https://www.instagram.com/jenselter/ in NY before he went to LA. They were following each other on IG, but then unfollowed each other when Tyler was spotted with Stassie.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:05 pm

He started following Jen Selter not too long ago. Sometime this month. Guess it was a one and done.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:19 pm

Seriously, what is this obsession with these women posting pictures of their a**?

I like Tyler. I think he is a decent guy, but he is young and seems to still be trying to find himself. I hope he is able to keep a good balance between having fun and seizing the opportunities and not screwing himself over a la Blake.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:08 pm

I haven't forgotten the posters on reddit who knew him in Florida and said all along this was always his m.o.
If in fact they were wrong (which I doubt jmo) then maybe as one of his millions of tannah shippers who put him on a pedestal I'm in some small part to blame for his seeming transformation into whatever one might call this version 
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:03 pm

Sprite wrote:Seriously, what is this obsession with these women posting pictures of their a**?

I like Tyler. I think he is a decent guy, but he is young and seems to still be trying to find himself. I hope he is able to keep a good balance between having fun and seizing the opportunities and not screwing himself over a la Blake.

To get the attention of men? I mean...it obviously worked with Tyler. giggling

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:04 pm

I think Tyler is a chameleon and is influenced strongly by who he surrounds himself with. On the show we saw the more wholesome aspect of his personality that we also see when he is with his family. When he's with people like the Kardashians and their hanger-ons, we see the less wholesome aspect of his personality.

He's very young and figuring things out, but I hope he doesn't go the Blake route and stays true to himself. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:39 pm

I’m uncomfortable with blaming women for men’s actions. He just met stassie and the jenners and met them after the hook up with Jen (assuming that’s true). Jen is in NY, not LA. The fans go hard at
Matt James but he seems like a normal guy on the nerdy side at that. He works a normal job and does a lot of community service. We haven’t seen him out partying with Tyler. I think Tyler is just being Tyler. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:44 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m uncomfortable with blaming women for men’s actions. He just met stassie and the jenners and met them after the hook up with Jen (assuming that’s true). Jen is in NY, not LA. The fans go hard at
Matt James but he seems like a normal guy on the nerdy side at that. He works a normal job and does a lot of community service. We haven’t seen him out partying with Tyler. I think Tyler is just being Tyler. All JMO

I think the person most to blame in the poor optics of the Stassie hook-up is Tyler and the second is Dylan (who seemed to enjoy being photographed with the Kardashians at the Rams game - he was waving while Tyler was hiding) laugh out loud. While Matt hasn't been seen clubbing with the Kardashians, he definitely encouraged Tyler with the Gigi situation (remember all of his ridiculous memes) and he has an Instagram post with him on a horse at the Hadid farm. He seemed to very much enjoy the proximity to fame with the Hadids.

I certainly don't blame women for men's actions and I also don't think hanging out with the Kardashians or the Hadids or any of their various hanger-ons is anything to be proud of. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:09 pm

Matt wanting Tyler to move on from Hannah is not the same as encouraging all of Tyler’s post show actions. I’m sure Matt was invited to the farm and did not invite himself. Going to a farm is not the same as out partying etc. Matt doesn’t seem to be on that scene at all and probably can’t be because he works a full time job.

Dylan didn’t seem into it to me. He looked awkward in a lot of pics and did not go out with them after. And if you see the full clip of them on the screen, Tyler was not hiding. He was laughing and smiling and at one point bent to the side laughing and was looking around, behind him, a little tipsy. He then did a stroll for the paparazzi with stassi at a club so he was not trying to hide anything.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m uncomfortable with blaming women for men’s actions. He just met stassie and the jenners and met them after the hook up with Jen (assuming that’s true). Jen is in NY, not LA. The fans go hard at

*edited*  Yes Tyler is being Tyler still does lots of community service. Has a great time with the kids. Enjoyed his Thanksgiving with friends and family. Out shopping with Matt now and still posting about food like he always has. He has a job that suits him well. Every person who has met Tyler says he is a great guy. Even RS couldn’t find any dirt on him because he was well liked in high school and college. JMO rant over

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members opinions)
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:14 pm

whit90 wrote:

*Edited*  Yes Tyler is being Tyler still does lots of community service. Has a great time with the kids. Enjoyed his Thanksgiving with friends and family. Out shopping with Matt now and still posting about food like he always has. He has a job that suits him well. Every person who has met Tyler says he is a great guy. Even RS couldn’t find any dirt on him because he was well liked in high school and college. JMO rant over

You are attacking the wrong person. I never body shamed stassie or said anything negative about her. And another poster posted tea from Reddit about Tyler and Jen. That didn’t come from me.  What are you talking about?

The only opinion I gave was about Tyler looking out of it in pics/videos, which was my opinion.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:36 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

*Edited*  Yes Tyler is being Tyler still does lots of community service. Has a great time with the kids. Enjoyed his Thanksgiving with friends and family. Out shopping with Matt now and still posting about food like he always has. He has a job that suits him well. Every person who has met Tyler says he is a great guy. Even RS couldn’t find any dirt on him because he was well liked in high school and college. JMO rant over

You are attacking the wrong person. I never body shamed stassie or said anything negative about her. And another poster posted tea from Reddit about Tyler and Jen. That didn’t come from me.  What are you talking about?

The only opinion I gave was about Tyler looking out of it in pics/videos, which was my opinion.

Sorry you are right it is another poster @Blieiby that said those things . I just don’t understand why he is being trashed by others for being a single man doing what most people do at that age. My mistake and sorry again.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121