SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by mbl Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:06 pm

Wow. Just wow. Speechless right now.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/23/tyler-cameron-hooks-up-mystery-blonde-kylie-friend-anastasia-karanikolaou/

Harder to hide in LA than NY laugh out loud

Definitely not a good look, Tyler.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 52 1f62f

Last edited by Seatee on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:10 pm

They probably met at the Revolve Awards. They were both attended.

I guess I just think nothing of this. They basically just met a week ago and both are single in their 20s. Both probably know its nothing that serious. If both parties are on the same page I say they can have their fun. May be alone here but I rather see him hooking up with someone like Stassie rather than someone from bachelornation where the producers are going to try and use that  for BIP whether he goes on or not. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:52 pm

smg2587 wrote:They probably met at the Revolve Awards. They were both attended.

I guess I just think nothing of this. They basically just met a week ago and both are single in their 20s. Both probably know its nothing that serious. If both parties are on the same page I say they can have their fun. May be alone here but I rather see him hooking up with someone like Stassie rather than someone from bachelornation where the producers are going to try and use that  for BIP whether he goes on or not. All jmho.

I agree. Both are single consenting adults, so what’s the big deal?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:02 pm

I agree with you too even if they did not hook up every picture with Tyler in it with a woman people are going to assume they are together. He is single and living his best life have fun Tyler. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:02 pm

sdmom wrote:

I agree. Both are single consenting adults, so what’s the big deal?
Jmo.

Agreed. There is no big deal, or any deal at all IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:23 pm

Quite a different type from Gigi. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B452nZnlhR_/

I'm sure momma c is thrilled
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:08 am

This e news article makes it sound like this is the first time they got to hang out after the Revolve Event. Also it seems like an eye witness mentions a neck kiss and a check kiss (I think the neck kiss is the one the tmz video has). I really doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Isn't this a normal everyday occurrence for single people. I get why its in the news though. All jmo.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1096511/tyler-cameron-reportedly-packed-on-the-pda-with-kylie-jenner-s-bff-anastasia-karanikolaou

By the way question if anyone can answer. Has any f2 besides Jason Mesnick and Arie actually gotten married and settled down? I was just thinking about that and has any f2 besides the two that became the bachelors and ended up married to the f2s actually married. I pretty sure one is in a long term relationship and I know Kipton has a child. But beside Jason and Arie I don't remember any of them marrying. Unless I forgot someone. If this is the wrong place for this please remove. Edit to say I just remembered Chris from Ali's season. So I come up with 3 so far of a possible 14 (since Nick is a 2 time f2). None of the f2s in the last five-six yeas seem to marry.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:52 am

Hannah had him pegged right the first time. JMO.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:55 am

I don't think Tyler mingling with someone at the club is a big deal, but it's who he was with. Tyler's reputation is he's a hot guy but also someone who's emotionally mature and ready to settle down with a nice, normal girl. Part of his image was due to his edit on the Bachelorette, but he has said this himself and that's a major reason why so many people are drawn to him. I don't know much about Stassi, but she looks like the opposite of what he's been telling people he's looking for so it's understandable people will be shocked and disappointed.

I don't think it's wrong for a single guy like Tyler to date around, but I do think attaching himself to someone like Stassi will hurt his image. Maybe he doesn't care about optics. After all he mentioned that you have to make yourself happy in the end, so if Tyler is happy then I'm happy for him.

Last edited by Seatee on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:21 am

@smg2587 Chris Lambton Ali’s runner-up is married to Peyton Wright who was also on the show and they have two kids.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:29 am

I get that he’s doing what he wants as he pleases, but as others have said, it’s the kind of person she seems to be that doesn’t sit well with me. Too much fakeness for my taste and I want better for him.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121