SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:39 pm

whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m uncomfortable with blaming women for men’s actions. He just met stassie and the jenners and met them after the hook up with Jen (assuming that’s true). Jen is in NY, not LA. The fans go hard at
Matt James but he seems like a normal guy on the nerdy side at that. He works a normal job and does a lot of community service. We haven’t seen him out partying with Tyler. I think Tyler is just being Tyler. All JMO

*Edited*  Yes Tyler is being Tyler still does lots of community service. Has a great time with the kids. Enjoyed his Thanksgiving with friends and family. Out shopping with Matt now and still posting about food like he always has. He has a job that suits him well. Every person who has met Tyler says he is a great guy. Even RS couldn’t find any dirt on him because he was well liked in high school and college. JMO rant over

You are attacking the wrong person. I never body shamed stassie or said anything negative about her. And another poster posted tea from Reddit about Tyler and Jen. That didn’t come from me.  What are you talking about?

The only opinion I gave was about Tyler looking out of it in pics/videos, which was my opinion.

Sorry you are right it is another poster @Blieiby that said those things . I just don’t understand why he is being trashed by others for being a single man doing what most people do at that age. My mistake and sorry again.

No problem. I don’t have a problem with stassi or Tyler acting single, partying etc.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by dee Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:44 pm

For those that use TikTok, Tyler now has an account: @tylerjcameron3

On desktop: https://www.tiktok.com/@tylerjcameron3
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:52 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m uncomfortable with blaming women for men’s actions. He just met stassie and the jenners and met them after the hook up with Jen (assuming that’s true). Jen is in NY, not LA. The fans go hard at
Matt James but he seems like a normal guy on the nerdy side at that. He works a normal job and does a lot of community service. We haven’t seen him out partying with Tyler. I think Tyler is just being Tyler. All JMO

I think the person most to blame in the poor optics of the Stassie hook-up is Tyler and the second is Dylan (who seemed to enjoy being photographed with the Kardashians at the Rams game - he was waving while Tyler was hiding) laugh out loud. While Matt hasn't been seen clubbing with the Kardashians, he definitely encouraged Tyler with the Gigi situation (remember all of his ridiculous memes) and he has an Instagram post with him on a horse at the Hadid farm. He seemed to very much enjoy the proximity to fame with the Hadids.

I certainly don't blame women for men's actions and I also don't think hanging out with the Kardashians or the Hadids or any of their various hanger-ons is anything to be proud of. JMO.
The story Matt posted of himself on a horse actually was in Austin, TX when he went on a trip there to hang out with other friends. If you look at the picture you see it looks nothing like the Hadid farm. The only story he posted on the farm was on of him running that he deleted an hour later. I am not sure why Matt encouraging the date with Gigi or anyone for that matter when Tyler was single is a bad thing. All he new was his friend was dumped and the person that dumped him was engage to someone else. He knew nothing about Hannah other than what Tyler told him (pretty sure he didn't watch the show unless he was with Tyler except the finale). Tyler is the only one responsible for his decisions and he doesn't mind hanging out with people that where friends of the Kardashian/Jenner's before last week. Heck he was seen hanging out with Josie Canseco while the show was airing and she dated Brody Jenner for a short time after hanging out/rumored to hook up with Tyler.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:54 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I think the person most to blame in the poor optics of the Stassie hook-up is Tyler and the second is Dylan (who seemed to enjoy being photographed with the Kardashians at the Rams game - he was waving while Tyler was hiding) laugh out loud. While Matt hasn't been seen clubbing with the Kardashians, he definitely encouraged Tyler with the Gigi situation (remember all of his ridiculous memes) and he has an Instagram post with him on a horse at the Hadid farm. He seemed to very much enjoy the proximity to fame with the Hadids.

I certainly don't blame women for men's actions and I also don't think hanging out with the Kardashians or the Hadids or any of their various hanger-ons is anything to be proud of. JMO.
The story Matt posted of himself on a horse actually was in Austin, TX when he went on a trip there to hang out with other friends. The only story he posted on the farm was on of him running that he deleted an hour later. I am not sure why Matt encouraging the date with Gigi or anyone for that matter when Tyler was single is a bad thing. All he new was his friend was dumped and the person that dumped him was engage to someone else. He knew nothing about Hannah other than what Tyler told him (pretty sure he didn't watch the show unless he was with Tyler except the finale). Tyler is the only one responsible for his decisions and he doesn't mind hanging out with people that where friends of the Kardashian/Jenner's before last week. Heck he was seen hanging out with Josie Canseco while the show was airing and she dated Brody Jenner for a short time after hanging out/rumored to hook up with Tyler.

Are you sure about that? I've done comparisons of the Hadid farm with Matt's picture and it looks the same. He posted it WHILE he was in Texas but I believe the picture was taken the previous weekend when he was at the farm. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:59 pm

Billysmom wrote:
I haven't forgotten the posters on reddit who knew him in Florida and said all along this was always his m.o.
If in fact they were wrong (which I doubt jmo) then maybe as one of his millions of tannah shippers who put him on a pedestal I'm in some small part to blame for his seeming transformation into whatever one might call this version 

It doesn't matter to me one way or another because my opinion is he's young, he's having fun. IMO Everyone grows and matures regardless of their age while they are going through their life path, but I don't understand the bolded.

Does this mean he only had one g/f ? IIRC because he always wanted to date famous girls? Or did he have a history in Florida that I'm not aware of? TYIA

To me it doesn't matter if he had a lot of hook ups in Florida with women that weren't famous or with famous people. I don't find one acceptable and the other not. If he had a lot of women in Florida why was it ok if he got together with Hannah, but not ok now that he's dating famous people? Maybe I'm not getting the jist of the opinions.

To me it's how he treats the woman he's with that matters. As we have seen with others, it doesn't matter how many women a guy dates or has one night stands with, when they meet the one, that's all it takes. It's that person that has to be ok with his past aka Arie. IMO everyone deserves love so if he's another Arie and at the end of the day falls in love, I see nothing wrong with that. IMO it's always a good thing when two people are in love regardless of their past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:59 pm

whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

*Edited*  Yes Tyler is being Tyler still does lots of community service. Has a great time with the kids. Enjoyed his Thanksgiving with friends and family. Out shopping with Matt now and still posting about food like he always has. He has a job that suits him well. Every person who has met Tyler says he is a great guy. Even RS couldn’t find any dirt on him because he was well liked in high school and college. JMO rant over

You are attacking the wrong person. I never body shamed stassie or said anything negative about her. And another poster posted tea from Reddit about Tyler and Jen. That didn’t come from me.  What are you talking about?

The only opinion I gave was about Tyler looking out of it in pics/videos, which was my opinion.

Sorry you are right it is another poster @Blieiby that said those things . I just don’t understand why he is being trashed by others for being a single man doing what most people do at that age. My mistake and sorry again.

I didn't post anything about Jen Selter (no idea about whether or not Tyler hooked up with her and it doesn't really matter - I'm guessing he probably did as she unfollowed him shortly after the Stassie hookup) but I will proudly state again that I think Stassie is a terrible role model for young girls. If you watch her youtube channel she does promote her multiple plastic surgeries. Again, I don't have any problem with people having plastic surgery for themselves; however, I don't think that influencers should promote it to impressionable young people. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:06 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

The story Matt posted of himself on a horse actually was in Austin, TX when he went on a trip there to hang out with other friends. The only story he posted on the farm was on of him running that he deleted an hour later. I am not sure why Matt encouraging the date with Gigi or anyone for that matter when Tyler was single is a bad thing. All he new was his friend was dumped and the person that dumped him was engage to someone else. He knew nothing about Hannah other than what Tyler told him (pretty sure he didn't watch the show unless he was with Tyler except the finale). Tyler is the only one responsible for his decisions and he doesn't mind hanging out with people that where friends of the Kardashian/Jenner's before last week. Heck he was seen hanging out with Josie Canseco while the show was airing and she dated Brody Jenner for a short time after hanging out/rumored to hook up with Tyler.

Are you sure about that? I've done comparisons of the Hadid farm with Matt's picture and it looks the same. He posted it WHILE he was in Texas but I believe the picture was taken the previous weekend when he was at the farm. IMO
Pretty sure if you look at the vest he is wearing it has a company logo. So it seems to be a farm that offers rides to the public.  Plus in the comments he made one comment to someone saying "Walker Texas Ranger."

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
I haven't forgotten the posters on reddit who knew him in Florida and said all along this was always his m.o.
If in fact they were wrong (which I doubt jmo) then maybe as one of his millions of tannah shippers who put him on a pedestal I'm in some small part to blame for his seeming transformation into whatever one might call this version 

To me it doesn't matter if he had a lot of hook ups in Florida with women that weren't famous or with famous people. I don't find one acceptable and the other not. If he had a lot of women in Florida why was it ok if he got together with Hannah, but not ok now that he's dating famous people? Maybe I'm not getting the jist of the opinions.

I totally agree with this. Whether he's hooking up with a "famous" girl or "IG girls" or "normal" girls (whatever that means) or "BN girls" like Blake did, I'm not sure what the difference is. Hooking up with lots of women is hooking up with lots of women laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: snipped
To me it's how he treats the woman he's with that matters. As we have seen with others, it doesn't matter how many women a guy dates or has one night stands with, when they meet the one, that's all it takes.

AMEN!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:10 pm

@Bleiby527 It is your opinion and you have every right to it I just strongly disagree with the assumptions you have made about Tyler. I will leave it at that IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:36 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:snipped..

I totally agree with this. Whether he's hooking up with a "famous" girl or "IG girls" or "normal" girls (whatever that means) or "BN girls" like Blake did, I'm not sure what the difference is. Hooking up with lots of women is hooking up with lots of women laugh out loud

laugh out loud

and while we are on the topic, I apologize if this is off topic but....

What is the meaning of hookup??? Is it a one time casual sexual relationship, or is it hanging out together? laugh out loud

In my day it was a one night stand, a roll in the hay, a one nighter, a quicky, laugh out loud If there was no sex, then it's just hanging out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:snipped..

laugh out loud

and while we are on the topic, I apologize if this is off topic but....

What is the meaning of hookup??? Is it a one time casual sexual relationship, or is it hanging out together? laugh out loud

In my day it was a one night stand, a roll in the hay, a one nighter, a quicky, laugh out loud If there was no sex, then it's just hanging out.

I think we're using hookup to mean a sexual relationship of some kind as opposed to going to the movies and/or sharing an ice cream soda. laugh out loud Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121