SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:51 am

Vjeff wrote:I have no doubt they met before the show but I believe her on Bali - she would consider a Bali trip too common for her these days and wouldn't align with her eastern suburbs influencer lifestyle (rolling my eyes). Luckily for her Nadine has no credibility seeing as she has made herself appear unhinged.

I agree and IMO this is what her former manager meant when he said there is no way Bella would stoop to dating Locky if it wasn't for the cameras.  :yes:

Re: Nadine I think TPTB are happy to let her run her mouth off because she's doing exactly what they want - putting the F1 focus on Bella and taking it off Irena.  

So TPTB are still playing her and she doesn't even realise it, which makes her even more of a production puppet than Locky, IMO.  Oh the delicious irony!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:57 am

Does Locky run his own insta? These replies sound so unlike him imo

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 20200812
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 20200811
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 20200810

Confirms he has found love
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 20200813

Source:

Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Yeah that is not Locky IMO. Suspect   Not nearly enough "bros" or "dudes" or "epics" (and I knew that his captions/comments would be exactly like this before I even checked his Insta laugh out loud).   I'm guessing it's a female social media manger in her early 20s.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 1M5Lwxz

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 4AsvxyA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Not the Top 4, Jo Scrimshire from Daily Mail!  Surely you've seen the final 4 pap pics though so.... why write this article?   Suspect

An early trailer for The Bachelor appears at first glance to confirm the show's final four contestants who make it to 'hometown week'.

A lengthy preview for the season aired during last Wednesday's premiere, and it included a split-second scene that probably should have been left on the cutting room floor.

In a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment, leading man Locky Gilbert is shown having a six-way Zoom chat with four of the women and their families, and host Osher Günsberg.

The fact that family members were involved in the video call suggests that this scene depicts the hometown dates, which are weeks away from airing on TV.

Hometowns', as they are known to fans of the franchise, don't typically occur until the Bachelor has whittled his pool of candidates down to the last four.

As first reported by The Wash, the four women who participated in the Zoom chat with Locky were Bella Varelis, Steph Harper, Nicole Campbell and Roxi Kenny.

However, there's one big problem with the theory that these women are Locky's top four: they don't correspond with betting odds regarding the likely winner.

As of Friday morning, Sportsbet is tipping nurse Irena Srbinovska ($1.65) to win Locky's heart. TAB has even shorter odds, offering $1.40.

However, Irena wasn't shown in the Zoom chat, which means the scene either doesn't depict the hometowns, or Irena was unable to participate for some reason.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8648999/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Leaked-Zoom-chat-reveals-Locky-Gilberts-four.html

I smell a media smokescreen.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Yup. I bet the media are going to start working overtime for Ten, because I'm in some very mainstream groups for the show including the ~official one and a lot of people are saying it's a terrible, boring season full of mean girls.

(Also: re: that last line about Irena: I'm seeing NOTHING at all between Irena and Locky. Sure, they had a nice chat a couple of times but I feel like they're giving us even less between he and she at this point than they usually would. How the heck does she come from behind to lead the pack? That I am interested in seeing because if she really does enter the leading position late, then a manipulated F1 becomes more likely IMO. She is just the perfect F1 for 2020, a nurse from Victoria, as discussed previously)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:19 am

I just listened to another episode of the so dramatic podcast (despite vowing to give it a miss after Nadine's rant) and there was one little nugget that caught my attention.  She said there is another intruder halfway through dizzy

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:42 am

Agent99 wrote:I just listened to another episode of the so dramatic podcast (despite vowing to give it a miss after Nadine's rant) and there was one little nugget that caught my attention.  She said there is another intruder halfway through dizzy

HELLO PURPLE!  handwave

I bet they stole Hamish Blake's idea and just have her appear in a zoom chat at some point and wait for someone to notice.  laugh out loud  IMO that's probably her on the raft then and that will be the first SD back after the break when they meet IRL for the first time.

@leavers Yeah, any other journalist I'd think they were just clueless but Jo lurks here and would know damn well that's not the Top 4 IMO.  The only reason to write that article is to create red herrings for TPTB (IMO they probably pay for stories like this).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:55 am

Daily Mail changed their tune again. They now have the photos for the last Rose ceremony. Maybe they got all the info from here. They also mentioned that the Purple girl could be an intruder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8649273/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Locky-Gilberts-final-five-REVEALED-set-photos.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1598079276%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:02 am

Someone at DM would have seen the Top 5 pics ages ago IMO - the paps would have shopped them round.  

I think they had to come out with an article like this now because otherwise after Jo's (IMO deliberately misleading) article from yesterday, DM would look completely clueless.  

This way they save some face because it just looks like they have journalists with "conflicting information". Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:00 am

https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie-double-standards/106870

Abbie Chatfield has slammed the editing of The Bachelor, comparing how she was portrayed on her 2019 season to the hero edit that Bella Varelis has received this year.

I mean, she's not exactly wrong.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:58 am

leavers wrote:https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie-double-standards/106870

Abbie Chatfield has slammed the editing of The Bachelor, comparing how she was portrayed on her 2019 season to the hero edit that Bella Varelis has received this year.

She's not, but I think the difference is that while Bella is doing some of the same stuff as Abbie was, she is not in your face sex all the time like Abbie was. I'm sorry, but as much as Abbie got a sh*t edit, she said those things. Much of it was crass and tasteless. It's not a problem talking to your girlfriends like that, but do it on national tv, on the bachelor, well, I don't know what she expected. She drank the kool aid and thought they were her friends. Now stop complaining about it to get more attention. Your ship has sailed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
leavers wrote:https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie-double-standards/106870

She's not, but I think the difference is that while Bella is doing some of the same stuff as Abbie was, she is not in your face sex all the time like Abbie was. I'm sorry, but as much as Abbie got a sh*t edit, she said those things. Much of it was crass and tasteless. It's not a problem talking to your girlfriends like that, but do it on national tv, on the bachelor, well, I don't know what she expected. She drank the kool aid and thought they were her friends. Now stop complaining about it to get more attention. Your ship has sailed.  

Hmm! Not a fan of Abbie, but I agree to the fact that she got a bad edit. Remember how Alisha on BIP said that she’s horny for Glenn. Now when Abbie said that to Matt, she was slammmed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333