SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:22 am

Missnair wrote:
Sprite wrote:
leavers wrote:https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie-double-standards/106870

Abbie Chatfield has slammed the editing of The Bachelor, comparing how she was portrayed on her 2019 season to the hero edit that Bella Varelis has received this year.

I mean, she's not exactly wrong.

She's not, but I think the difference is that while Bella is doing some of the same stuff as Abbie was, she is not in your face sex all the time like Abbie was. I'm sorry, but as much as Abbie got a sh*t edit, she said those things. Much of it was crass and tasteless. It's not a problem talking to your girlfriends like that, but do it on national tv, on the bachelor, well, I don't know what she expected. She drank the kool aid and thought they were her friends. Now stop complaining about it to get more attention. Your ship has sailed.  

Hmm! Not a fan of Abbie, but I agree to the fact that she got a bad edit. Remember how Alisha on BIP said that she’s horny for Glenn. Now when Abbie said that to Matt, she was slammmed!

Yes, I get it, but IMO it still was not as in your face as with Abbie. It was sex, sex, sex all the time with her. No doubt they edited a lot and played that up, but she still had to give it to them and it's not like she has turned around and shown us something different post show. The sex talk continued in interviews, BIP so it wasn't just editing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Looks like Marg has bought some followers.. A sudden 1,000+ follower jump from the end of Thursday's episode when she was at 2,289.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen43

Red column was the total amount of followers she'd gained from the premiere up until the end of the episode on Thursday.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen44
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:27 pm

@butterflylove Nice pickup you are correct IMO.  :yes: Marg is one of the many girls to have practically zero airtime so I see no other reason for such a big jump.  

It's funny people like Madelyn were worried about how they were going to be portreyed considering I doubt many viewers would even be able to name them. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
Missnair wrote:
Sprite wrote:
leavers wrote:https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie-double-standards/106870

Abbie Chatfield has slammed the editing of The Bachelor, comparing how she was portrayed on her 2019 season to the hero edit that Bella Varelis has received this year.

I mean, she's not exactly wrong.

She's not, but I think the difference is that while Bella is doing some of the same stuff as Abbie was, she is not in your face sex all the time like Abbie was. I'm sorry, but as much as Abbie got a sh*t edit, she said those things. Much of it was crass and tasteless. It's not a problem talking to your girlfriends like that, but do it on national tv, on the bachelor, well, I don't know what she expected. She drank the kool aid and thought they were her friends. Now stop complaining about it to get more attention. Your ship has sailed.  

Hmm! Not a fan of Abbie, but I agree to the fact that she got a bad edit. Remember how Alisha on BIP said that she’s horny for Glenn. Now when Abbie said that to Matt, she was slammmed!

Yes, I get it, but IMO it still was not as in your face as with Abbie. It was sex, sex, sex all the time with her. No doubt they edited a lot and played that up, but she still had to give it to them and it's not like she has turned around and shown us something different post show. The sex talk continued in interviews, BIP so it wasn't just editing.

Sure, Abbie makes no secret of being very sexual. But she has a good point about this when considered alongside the edit she got about Ciarran, given the Blake 2.0 storyline about Ciarran they manufactured for BiP.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:33 pm

Rumoured Locky is the third or desperate choice for the role. Also rumoured he is paid a six figure sum for the role.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8655085/Insider-lifts-lid-Bachelor-Locky-Gilberts-rumoured-SIX-FIGURE-salary.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1598157153%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB
BTW ratings has not been good. Worst ratings so far.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 C7b81810

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/bachelor-intruder-bec-cvilikas-spoiler/?fbclid=IwAR3rsc_n2P8WuRAWD7aKLybHDIGuCuwsc0lbRrxqoWwNiWFm6LUFOkMsr9k

I found this!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Oh nice work @Missnair TY! Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1022092695

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 JbTEzrL

Source

Thread for Bec Here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:58 pm

Bobette wrote:Oh nice work @Missnair TY! Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1022092695

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 JbTEzrL

Source

Thread for Bec Here

You’re welcome :sending flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:01 pm

She is definitely the girl on the rafting date IMO.  :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 JEJ4xJu

Source: Tenplay and article
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Just listened to So Dramatic, as always I’m unsure as to how accurate she is. She claims that Jett Kenny was the first choice for Bach as part of a 2 for 1 deal with DWTS, but then he got into a relationship with his dance partner. I think this is unlikely though, as his DWTS was in 2019, and I doubt production would tie themselves down to someone nearly a year in advance.
And apparently plan B Bachie was a Richmond footballer called Alex Rance, who I’ve never heard of, so did a quick google and again, I think it’s unlikely. He retired from footy in December to focus on his “spiritual growth, family and friends” and separated from his wife at that time, which IMO doesn’t sound like prime Bach material with filming starting in March?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just listened to So Dramatic, as always I’m unsure as to how accurate she is. She claims that Jett Kenny was the first choice for Bach as part of a 2 for 1 deal with DWTS, but then he got into a relationship with his  dance partner. I think this is unlikely though, as his DWTS was in 2019, and I doubt production would tie themselves down to someone nearly a year in advance.
And apparently plan B Bachie was a Richmond footballer called Alex Rance, who I’ve never heard of, so did a quick google and again, I think it’s unlikely. He retired from footy in December to focus on his “spiritual growth, family and friends” and separated from his wife at that time, which IMO doesn’t sound like prime Bach material with filming starting in March?

To counteract that, The Wash has an article up saying Chris Brown was plan A after his split with Liv Phyland.. and we all know they've been chasing him for years.. so who knows.

According to several well-placed sources, Dr Chris Brown was first choice for The Bachelor 2020 – aka ‘Plan A’, if you will.

The Wash
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:18 pm

@butterflylove I would definitely think Dr Chris Brown was a more likely plan A than the other 2. His name definitely gets thrown around every year, and I think if he’d agree to it production would trip over themselves to accomodate him, but IMO he’s smart enough not to do it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333