SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:57 pm

Enough wrote:Ed Kavalee who is more a Ch 10 staff  said this on his radio show.

Bachelorette Australia: Ed Kavalee claims Becky Miles dumped her partner to be on show

Radio host Ed Kavalee has gone public with a shock claim about one of the sisters who is set to star on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

But that’s not the case according to Hughesy and Ed co-host Ed Kavalee.

The radio star claimed on air yesterday that Becky was in a relationship until recently but ended it purely so she could appear on the reality show.

“The person that she was with found out she was doing this show from the press,” Kavalee said.

Asking for clarification, Hughesy said: “So he thought he was in a relationship with the older sister and he’s found out that he’s no longer in a relationship with her when he saw the press release that she was on The Bachelorette?”

“Yes,” Kavalee said.

The radio host said he was told by “people deep in reality TV” that it was the producers who came up with the unique twist for the upcoming season and they convinced the sisters to agree to it.

“Elly got in first (as the Bachelorette),” he said. “It’s then been brought up, ‘What about the sister? Let’s try.’

“So then behind the scenes she (Becky) gets across the line and then goes (to her boyfriend), ‘You’re out!’”

Kavalee claimed that Becky’s ex was “devastated” when he found out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-australia-ed-kavalee-claims-becky-miles-dumped-her-partner-to-be-on-show/news-story/3503a7cc3cf3ca6b2f4250eeb22749af

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:37 pm

I was on my phone and saw a DailyMail article full of screenshots from the limo arrivals.
I'm now on my laptop so I'll try and find the article again but they actually said 'your move Bobette' and referenced this group HAHAH @bobette

ETA: Article attached here
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:01 pm

Bobette, you need to be on DM payroll. They even have the cheek to mention your name!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:06 pm

bachie.bachie wrote:I was on my phone and saw a DailyMail article full of screenshots from the limo arrivals.
I'm now on my laptop so I'll try and find the article again but they actually said 'your move Bobette' and referenced this group HAHAH @bobette

ETA: Article attached here

Love it! @Bobette you’re famous! It’s written by our good mate Jo Scrimshire, who is generally the best of the DM journos. Lots of pics of the guys to work with, and some good nicknames, Cupid and Charming Oddball for starters
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:14 pm

Maybe Osher is not hosting TMS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQwGWBnneq/?igshid=1ih7iduncfbpt

Or hosting TMS via zoom???

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:56 pm

@bachie.bachie Thanks for the DM article! Way to go @Bobette ! You’re now their confirmed source of info and sleuthing! giggling

I have to say I’m shocked on so many levels with the production ...you put these 2 women OUTSIDE in summery sleeveless dress, on a cold day/ night while you have ALL PRODUCTION wearing winter coats boots and scarves etc...and you have the guts to show the crew with protective PPE ? What is this nonsense? If you’re worried about ANY health issue, this virus or anything else, wouldn’t you be making sure you’re putting your LEADS in the optimal conditions? And that means NOT spending hours being cold and risking actually getting sick by lowering their immune system? It’s just common sense people, IMO. This is SO hypocritical, it’s pathetic!

I’m still curious about the guys so here we go...with the ongoing abuse...
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:38 pm

AHH AHHHAA HAAA!  That is hilarious cantstopl  Nice one Jo - you should just join the dark side and become a member (... or are you already here Suspect laugh out loud)

I agree @Enough they may have another host for TMS, having Osher zoom in wouldn't really work IMO (and he might be glad for the excuse to stay in NSW.)

ETA:  Collating the pics of the guys now but I have to get this out of the way first:

1. STOP PUTTING FEMALE LEADS IN SKIMPY DRESSES ON FREEZING COLD WINTER NIGHTS!!!   :angryemotion

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 5XeRjpY

2.  Sorry but they just look so plain.  Some of these guys look pretty hot and the Leads are... SO PLAIN... imo.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 NcAYvc2

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:48 pm

I’ve no doubt Jo lurks here, but I hope they’re a posting member as well laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:00 pm

Alright here's what we have to work with.  I'll check matrix for any better pics or guys DM missed.  :detective

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0K4QSv5

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TabXL0h

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 YA91H8t

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JJ6IsDU

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0yLGIdb

This mask is not covid safe.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3qNp95C

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 MAqAdxg

Must be a stripper surely.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 OIfeawB

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 K34rhny

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 A3jibuy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ZQnrJnU

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 XDLVaGI

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 MJNB9ol

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 5o4zHJ9

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 XpvlNek

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 OV9m3iN

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 IvWog4R

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TWt36tf

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4qWj2uZ

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Si7IAkZ

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 BfG9N3A

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SUaKGTr

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:55 pm

Got one.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698  

Rudy El Kholti  

HE'S WAY TOO HOT FOR ELLY.... oops sorry did I say that out loud?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SUaKGTr

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 NJ3U8ZH

Rudy El Kholti, an Italo-Moroccan man who lives in Sydney, was named Mister Italia for 2019.

The 29-year-old won the competition on September 14, which was held at the Alpe Adria arena in Lignano Sabbiadoro, Udine.

El Kholti has an Italian mother and Moroccan father, but holds Australian citizenship after living in Sydney for almost seven years.

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 K8mqu6R

Source

@GuardianAngel may we please have a section to set up contestant threads?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:25 am

Oof, yeah he's hot hot. Maybe a future Bachelor? Please be a good guy as well as a hot one!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:34 am

Yes that man is super hot, way too much for them. And totally agree on the dresses - it has been freeing the last couple of weeks here in Syd. Women can look nice in winter clothing you know producers. Can we please stop with the whole woman in a slinky dress needs a big strong man to give her his coat? Most women in this country do know how to dress appropriately for the weather.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256