SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:54 am

Jordan44 wrote:Lesina is cutting them all off rather early, IMO Steve was rather boring and not at her level, but she only has Logan, Aaron, Mike and Michael left, and she's made it clear that Aaron is the only one really getting her attention. She hasn't really given anyone much of a chance.
And so Lily's show continues . . . .

Yes, I totally agree, Lesina [IG] has just posted a photo of her and Steve spoiler alert: something along the lines they are friends and can they been seen in public #karaokeThursday. The Spinoff power ranking just came out as well Richie 1 for Lily Aaron 1 for Lesina.

i actually get annoyed at the way Lesina constantly questions Mike. Already MSM and Now to Love have put out articles about how he is reluctant to love again saying it points to Chelsea leaving him soley based on the information he gave to Lesina during tonights episode. its pretty common knowledge that his ex wife married her childhood sweetheart. He must have been hurt to the core. Lesina puts her own need to question above Mikes need to retain some privacy about his past marriage. She puts him in a situation wereby he has no choice to answer but it clearly makes him very uncomfortable. Surely, if she really cared about his welfare and well being she would allow time to naturally develop a connection before integrating him. IMO. Really who does she have left ? Micheal with whom she clearly has little interest in, Logan that is fizzling out Aaron seriously who would want cling on Aaron on her IG page many comments are saying that they hope that she does not chose Aaron and then there is Mike. Lesina has pushed him too much too soon. Not much of choice here. Though Mike and Lesina are both high achievers, intelligent etc.IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:45 pm

@Karina I agree, Lesina's being way too hard on Mike and not really giving him a chance, too much pressure.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:29 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Karina I agree, Lesina's being way too hard on Mike and not really giving him a chance, too much pressure.

:yes: Lesina always seems pissed off when she's talking to Mike IMO.  Not sure if she's annoyed at having to go through the motions, or because she had her mind set on AMOG and Mike's complicating things, but she's coming across as harsh and impatient IMO.  The guy doesn't seem to have done anything "wrong" other than being a realist who doesn't kiss her feet like Aaron does.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 am

Bobette wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:@Karina I agree, Lesina's being way too hard on Mike and not really giving him a chance, too much pressure.

:yes: Lesina always seems pissed off when she's talking to Mike IMO.  Not sure if she's annoyed at having to go through the motions, or because she had her mind set on AMOG and Mike's complicating things, but she's coming across as harsh and impatient IMO.  The guy doesn't seem to have done anything "wrong" other than being a realist who doesn't kiss her feet like Aaron does.

I totally agree with you it's as if she can not abide a honest conversation without the puppy dog gooey sentiments. Just a side note on either the Bette NZ IG latest post or Steve's latest IG post Eliot says to Steve that he will see him next week . What would thay be about?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:00 am

@Karina I'm guessing either because Elliott is out next week, or because they're filming the men tell all.
What I find interesting is how Steve and Lesina both basically wish each other luck finding the one, reinforcing our suspicions that she is single.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:20 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Karina I'm guessing either because Elliott is out next week, or because they're filming the men tell all.
What I find interesting is how Steve and Lesina both basically wish each other luck finding the one, reinforcing our suspicions that she is single.

@Jordan44 Yes I noticed that as well wishing each luck finding the one really does point to Lesina being single

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:25 pm

I finally caught up.
Thank you everyone that have written recaps! They help a lot when I sometimes struggle with the accent (it’s nice, but unfamiliar).
I am also glad that you lowered my expectations. I ended up actually enjoying the last few episodes. laugh out loud

I may be a hopeless optimist, but I saw a shift in Lesina’s relationship with Mike in the last episode. They both started to open up to each other and build some trust. There sure is no lack of chemistry.

Lily is just lovely with all her guys. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 1f60d

On the negative side, it seems like the Right Reasons™ Police force is mobilizing next week. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 55 1838857674
Even Quinn is falling into that trap.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:11 am

Here we go...

Terrence and Lily on a date. She is asking him about his personality. He is his own worst enemy. He is very critical of himself. Does he see himself with her at the end of this? Yes, her morals and personality are suited to him. He did open up and she appreciates this. He gets a rose and a smooch.

Back at the house all the guys can are being encouraged to share and open up. Liam and his emotional intelligence leads a grateful circle and basically all of them are grateful for the experience and meeting a bunch of great guys they have become friends with. Lovely. They can start dating each other.

Mike finally arrives back with his rose....grinning like a Cheshire cat. It is dark. He tells the other guys that the over nights have started and Terrence isn't coming back this evening. Shock and some are none too grateful anymore!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:22 am

Trying to do jobs while watching but just have to pop in to say that Lesina was doing some major perving at Mikes body. He’s my F1.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:25 am

And my feed is screwed. I am missing a bunch of stuff. Next thing I know is Terrence is back and it is a group date where they do synchronized swimming. Aaron is being a little bitch because he doesn't care about this challenge. He has feeling "off" the last few days.

Quinn can't participate because of his hand injury so he is a judge with Lily and Lesina.

Liam, Jesse, Aaron...Someone is bitchy. Guess who that might be? He is not happy because he hasn't had much time with Lesina lately and he doesn't think he will be getting any tonight. Please...whiny wuss.

Aaron and Jesse kissing...preview of them fighting later tonight = 8 Lesina, 9= Lily, 7.5 from Quinn==24.5 Frankly they sucked.

Terrence, Richie and Mike...Lesina is licking her chops looking at Mike. They actually do more synchronization and tricks. 9 from Quinn, 8 from Lily, 8.5 from Lesina. 25.5

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:34 am

Sprite wrote:Aaron is being a little b*tch

sneakyl

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:40 am

Elliot, Michael, Logan...Michael needs to impress so he comes out starkers. They were meant to stay underwater until they grabbed each others hands but Logan mistook his wanker for the hand. Everyone loved it. 10s all around...plus and extra .5 from Lily.

Not surprisingly Lesina picks Michael for some alone time. Apparently she was impressed.

Elliot gets time with Lily. They discuss what their passion is. He is thinking sports psychology to work with kids. She doesn't know her own. He needs someone who is mellow and doesn't blow up over little things. When the women get mad, he lets them cool down and takes off.She on the other hates hates when people walk away. No rose for him.

Quinn and Logan go off for a little romantic moment...grabbing each others off.

Lesina and Michael...Says she didn't have her glasses so she didn't even realize he was naked until he got closer. He asks her what is the most surprising thing about her? She used to like to play Dungeons and dragons and got kicked out of a group. Apparently she wasn't cool enough. They both like to be dominant. She is surprised that he is as open as he is and she keeps learning about him. He gets a rose and a peck. Thinks he will come from behind and take the girl.

Aaron is nervous because he doesn't have a rose and apparently has done something he is not sure if he is proud of it. Blabber mouth, gossip girl trashing the competition. I am disliking him more and more.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom