SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Oh boo hiss! I'm sad about this, although based on recent social media, not surprised. I hope Chels isn't too burnt by this, she seems like a sweet girl, but quite fragile.

And I'm annoyed because like @Sundy I'm going to have to change my avatar, and nothings jumping out at me from Angie's season to change it to laugh out loud

And Rachael has been active in the comments on Chelsie's post, I hope she's going to spill some tea!

@dirtystreetpie Although I was hanging onto a thin thread of hope I was kind of waiting and dreading this announcement as well .It's obvious Matt is the one who ended things. Looking back now after this announced split today it makes you wonder if he just did the safe house visits and stayed in touch with her just to get through the post show interviews without there being any weirdness between them. ( if he did this and wasen't upfront with her the minute his feelings changed that's really horrible of him) Someone mentioned why didn't he go over seas to visit his family while they had to be in hiding for 8-12 weeks so that he could spend more time with her to build the relationship when they were finally out of hiding. Going by social media it seems the last time they were together was that dinner date in that restaurant that he captioned "too fancy for us?) My guess is they ended it weeks ago and like someone mentioned they couldn't say anything until the bachelorette finale finished airing. Dosen't sound like he even bothered to work on the relationship ., all relationships require work and I'm afraid he wasen't willing to do that. Geez I hope he dosen't run into her big sister. yikes Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 15 2498057887 I can see Rachael eventually spilling more about this breakup , I don't follow her but if she does im sure it will get posted . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:37 am

Wow!
This is becoming the total sh$t show comments section!!!
All I can add to the general conversation is my strong opinion that I take ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that Rachael does on SM with a bushel of salt...
This is the Rachael that was causing drama in the house long before now.
This is the Rachael that was caught flirting with crew members and being kind of proud of that.
This is the same Rachael that continued her attempts at relevance and being in the spotlight after she got kicked out with a ‘in your face ‘ Vakoo lesbian or bi ( who knows’ ?) relationship photo op.
This is the Rachael that is saying she is friend with someone ( Chelsie) but doesn’t hesitate to insinuate and spread all kinds of stuff in a public way about a very private matter.
I do not pay much attention to what she says and unfortunately too many are so thirsty for BTS information that they believe and prompt even more to be released, she is again in the news playing ‘ guardian angel ‘ to poor Chelsie. I wouldn’t want a friend that exposes any details true or not about my private life. That’s not a friend that’s a fame whore.
Chelsie is a great person and is too weak or hurt to see or stop her from being her spokesperson.

JMHO
I learned early on to discern WHERE any information comes from, before I can assess it’s validity and weight.
If I heard a Kristen or Helena type person, saying harsh things about Matt, I would give it more credence. It’s very sad that these personal matters take a life of their own because they originated in the public eye.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:45 am

Astrobach wrote:Wow!
All I can add to the general conversation is my strong opinion that I take ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that Rachael does on SM with a bushel of salt...
This is the Rachael that was caught flirting with crew members and being kind of proud of that.
This is the same Rachael that continued her attempts at relevance and being in the spotlight after she got kicked out with a ‘in your face ‘ Vakoo lesbian or bi ( who knows’ ?) relationship photo op.
This is the Rachael that is saying she is friend with someone ( Chelsie) but doesn’t hesitate to insinuate and spread all kinds of stuff in a public way about a very private matter.
I do not pay much attention to what she says and unfortunately too many are so thirsty for BTS information that they believe and prompt even more to be released, she is again in the news playing ‘ guardian angel ‘ to poor Chelsie. I wouldn’t want a friend that exposes any details true or not about my private life. That’s not a friend that’s a fame whore.
Chelsie is a great person and is too weak or hurt to see or stop her from being her spokesperson.

JMHO
I learned early on to discern WHERE any information comes from, before I can assess it’s validity and weight.
If I heard a Kristen or Helena type person, saying harsh things about Matt, I would give it more credence. It’s very sad that these personal matters take a life of their own because they originated in the public eye.

I agree with you 100% about Rachel .I for one do think she will spill but it's not something I condone or think is right for a so called friend to be doing .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:15 am

@Astrobach @Jolena  

Yep, we all know that Rachael is the basic realty show fame whore. Just like most of them. What's with that balloon lips and all if she's not one of those who keeps herself "relevant" on social media as often as she can?

But what's good about her, there is one in everyone I guess, is she respected their Sisterhood in the show. She's "not supposed to because it's a contest against each other for just one "prize", after all. The very reason why another contestant was more than willing to step on everyone else and lie through it. But respect for other contestants, that Rachael did. And it says something about her inner character behind all those silicons, layers of makeup & what not.

I've never been specially entertained by Rachael, but I can see she's been a good sport in SM so far. Not making needless negative rantings on her account or out of target self-defences regarding lifestyle or behavioural choices I wouldn't want my tweener niece to take up on.

As far as her side "role" in this Matt-Chelsie update, I guess just taking it in good stride is a better way to go. If anything is supporting Chelsie, I will take it in good faith (fame-whoring nature and all) until it decides to crack to reveal dishonesty or betrayal to a friend - if it will.

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Matt and Chelsie have broken up and are no longer together.

Chelsie posted on her IG that they are officially over. 

Sad news but I saw it coming. SM doesn’t lie when it comes to deleting pics and being MIA.

Chelsie’s post
Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 15 9285f610
chelsiemcleod

Hello All About Love! I am new. How interesting! The day I decide to post here for the first time is the day they confirm they broke up. As you, I saw this coming too. During the first week of Matt's season Rachael made a comment under one of Chelsie's posts using derogatory terms towards Matt. I thought that since Chelsie seemed very close to Rachael, Rachael probably knew of some  issues that Chelsie and Matt  were facing and that is why she felt free to disrespect Matt and Chelsie wasn't bothered by it. I also didn't like Matt as much as I thought I would like him. Since I also do sciences, I wanted to believe in Matt. I didn't really like Nick C so I was going to skip this year, but having someone like Matt, close to my own world made me want to watch his season. I didn't find Matt very engaging.  I felt he was exaggerating some of his comments about Chelsie and sciences in general to the point that they seemed a bit scripted.  I laughed when he called Chelsie the 'hottest scientist' because the scientific world is filled with good looking, smart, kind, and fun people who are not socially inept at all but the opposite.  The show wanted to create certain story to make Chelsie Matt's perfect match; as a result, the producers presented a skewed view of the  academic world and scholars. I know some of you here  also have PhDs or have worked in the academic arena, so I assume you know this already.

I think Matt was initially more attracted to Helena but she just didn't care much about him so in the end the closest to Helena  was Chelsie. Helena is smart but at the same time has looks that are considered generally very attractive, more so than Chelsie IMO. I guess in the end if Matt and Chelsie are not good together it is better if each of them finds the right person instead of just pretending to be something they are not. My thoughts are with Chelsie because she sounds very distressed sad

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:29 am

@Genevieve Australia I completely agree re: Helena - she was Matt's early favourite for sure IMO - she was on all the early GDs and got her first SD before Chelsie.  But she couldn't loosen up in time, and wasn't willing to stroke his ego enough to be F1, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:35 am

Hi, @Genevieve Australia , welcome to the Bachie board!

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:47 am

Bobette wrote:@Genevieve Australia I completely agree re: Helena - she was Matt's early favourite for sure IMO - she was on all the early GDs and got her first SD before Chelsie.  But she couldn't loosen up in time, and wasn't willing to stroke his ego enough to be F1, IMO.

Good to know you agree, Bobette Smiley I remember reading some of your posts about Matt, Chelsie, and Helena, and nodding while reading them. Didn't Matt once apologise to Helena for leaving their dates until late? Another time during a rose ceremony he told Helena 'I am sorry' while giving her a rose a bit late. Helena just wasn't that into him. In the context of the show it was expected for him to make a decision so he chose Chelsie. I was watching the Finale with my husband and a friend and we laughed seeing Matt grossly rolling on the sand with Abbie, it was gross to see on TV. Not even Sam Wood did that with Lana. After seeing that we all agreed that Chelsie and Matt were not going to last and wouldn't even make it to Christmas, imo he and Chelsie didn't really have the spark but it looked just like 'good on paper' and they went on with it.
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:56 am

@Genevieve Australia I honestly think Matt's forehead vein was a huge giveaway - it was always far more *engorged* with Helena and Abbie than it was with Chelsie, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:02 am

Bobette wrote:@Genevieve Australia I honestly think Matt's forehead vein was a huge giveaway - it was always far more *engorged* with Helena and Abbie than it was with Chelsie, IMO.

Oh my Gosh, this is hilarious Bobette, but it may be true Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698 Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698 Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:05 am

Jolena wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Oh boo hiss! I'm sad about this, although based on recent social media, not surprised. I hope Chels isn't too burnt by this, she seems like a sweet girl, but quite fragile.

And I'm annoyed because like @Sundy I'm going to have to change my avatar, and nothings jumping out at me from Angie's season to change it to laugh out loud

And Rachael has been active in the comments on Chelsie's post, I hope she's going to spill some tea!

@dirtystreetpie  Although I was hanging onto a thin thread of hope I was kind of waiting and dreading this announcement  as well .It's obvious Matt is the one who ended things. Looking back now after this announced split today it makes you wonder if he just did the safe house visits and stayed in touch with her just to get through the post show interviews without there being any weirdness between them.  ( if he did this and wasen't upfront with her the minute his feelings changed that's really horrible of him) Someone mentioned why didn't he go over seas to visit his family while they had to be in hiding for 8-12 weeks so that he could spend more time with her to build the relationship when they were finally out of hiding. Going by social media it seems the last time they were together was that dinner date in that restaurant that he captioned "too fancy for us?) My guess is they ended it weeks ago and like someone mentioned they couldn't say anything until the bachelorette finale finished airing. Dosen't sound like he even bothered to work on the relationship ., all relationships require work and I'm afraid he wasen't willing to do that. Geez I hope he dosen't run into her big sister. yikes Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 15 2498057887 I can see Rachael eventually spilling more about this breakup , I don't follow her but if she does im sure it will get posted . jmo

Actually it was the foyer of Crown Hotel in Melbourne Smiley so was guessing they had some kind of staycation for whatever reason. I actually think it was probably an old photo and they broke up long before that. It speaks volumes that Chelsie only posted photos from the show and none of them as a real couple. Makes me think they broke up within weeks.

Last edited by Vjeff on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:07 am

Astrobach wrote:Wow!

JMHO

Chelsie was on the phone to her and Chelsie liked every comment from Rachael that has been posted here. She obviously wanted Rachael to post it. Also Chelsie liked a few comments about people referring to the last photo - the last photo was a quote from Matt saying he couldn't picture his life without her in it. For me that was intended to be reasonably passive aggressive by Chels and was something someone who was hurt and angry and confused would do.

Rachael is absolutely not revealing private details that Chelsie doesn't want her to. For all Rach's faults she is a very loyal friend and Chelsie wouldn't be liking them all if it annoyed her. Her actions are one of someone who feels betrayed.

Last edited by Vjeff on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01