SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:17 am

Be careful what you wish for indeed.  I wonder how these two are getting along now that they're actually spending time together.  Seems neither is working other than spamming followers with sponsored posts every 5 minutes.  

One thing is for sure - they can't use distance as an excuse to break up anymore.  laugh out loud

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 JFhQDlB

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 S8SMomq

Source

ETA May 27:

Neither of these two have posted anything together for weeks (Angie April 28 and Carlin May 5 (which was basically just an ad for the free cars they got).  Angie posted a video a week ago but admitted in the comments it was shot in Vietnam.

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 KfoPbYa

Source

Carlin's page has returned to being 99% sponsored/filtered pics of himself, and he's just moved into a new place in Cronulla (not near Angie). Seems they've given up pretending to be a couple - wonder if they'll bother making an announcement?  

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 JSgEcmy
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 6FrPlgW

Source

Note the past tense: "we never lived together".  Suspect

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 GGpasn8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sun May 31, 2020 9:23 pm

HA!  Seems I'm not the only one to notice they're not even bothering to pretend anymore IMO.

Have noticed you and Angie haven't posted together in over three weeks, hope you two are still together? Seems strange if two people in love don't seem to be seeing each other,' one person commented.

Source

Nothing will convince me this was ever a genuine relationship - fake from beginning to end IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 31, 2020 10:59 pm

Why do they look larger than life on television? He looked cuter there too...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:09 pm

The only thing I'll say is that I think Carlin's response to George Floyd's murder and the #BLM protests is really great. Way more on point than I'd have expected from him tbh.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:22 am

So Carlin is denying a split (to DM in a paid interview - he still hasn't replied to anyone is his IG comments) but also let slip that Angie MOVED BACK WITH HER PARENTS IN QLD!  

Angie relocated from Queensland's Sunshine Coast to Sydney in February ... [b]ut after three months away from her family, Angie decided it was time to return home. She also had no work in Sydney due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Source

So I guess they'll go back to using "distance" as an excuse for why they're not spending any time together.  Couldn't even stand to be in the same state for more than 3 months.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:21 am

I am not sure whether Angie has moved back to QLD. If she has, it just happened. On 26 May Angie was complaining about the noise with the neighbour's renovation.

https://readsector.com/angie-kents-neighbourhood-war-over-renovations-in-rose-bay-apartment-block/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:53 am

Maybe that's just what she just told Carlin then. Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698

Also noting that per the filming schedule it is almost exactly 12 months since Bette started filming (night 1 was June 19/20 and Angie would have filmed preliminary stuff and already been under contract before that), and early/mid-May (when Angie and Carlin stopped posting about each other on SM) is almost exactly 6 months since the finale aired in mid-November.

Leads and TPTB can deny contractual obligations all they like but these ~ coincidences ~ just seem to keep happening. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:15 am

They are completely done IMO. Because they’ve unfollowed each other on Insta laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:They are completely done IMO. Because they’ve unfollowed each other on Insta laugh out loud

Looks like they have unfollowed each other. I just checked!
Bummer to see that she’s full of herself.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:59 am

oH i Am sO SuRprIseD.   Rolling Eyes

I'm not even calling it a breakup since they were never a real couple in my eyes.  Most pathetic attempt at a showmance to come out of the entire AU franchise IMO.

NEXT!

ETA:  LOL they just tried adding each other back to cover their tracks.  Shame follows are logged in chronological order on the desktop site hey guys?  Why even bother...

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 DeuL43h

Source

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 Z5SEUdL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:58 am

HAHAHAHA! So how long are they going to keep pretending for?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:20 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Maybe TPTB reminded them they still have a week left to serve on their 12-month contracts.   Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698

It looks to me like quit pretending after they bagged the free cars so maybe they've milked the cow dry.  Angie's book sales would have peaked long ago IMO so nothing further to gain there.

Quietly hoping Carlin breaks his Nice Guy character and goes on a Chelsie-style exposé rant but I'm not convinced either of them were emotionally invested enough to be cut up about it TBH.

ETA:   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

The Bachelorette's Angie Kent has fuelled speculation she has indeed split from boyfriend Carlin Sterritt.

After fans noticed the couple had unfollowed each other on Instagram on Sunday, she told them to 'stay out of it' and blamed the activity on a 'glitch in the system'.

It comes amid rumours the pair quietly parted ways several weeks ago, after their supporters noticed they were seemingly living separate lives.

Commenting on the BachieFunny Instagram fan account on Sunday, Angie blamed the unfollowing on a 'system glitch'.

Interestingly, Angie did not deny that they had split up. Instead of clarifying the status of their relationship, she told people it was 'none of their business'.

Despite her explanation, it's possible that the pair simply re-followed each other in response to Daily Mail Australia's article on Sunday.

It is also worth noting that the 'Instagram glitch' Angie apparently suffered did not cause her to unfollow any of the other 1,935 people she's connected to on the app.

Instead, the 'glitch' simply unfollowed her boyfriend.

And this pretty much confirms it was all just a showmance IMO:

'Everyone got their happy ending when the show was on,' she wrote. 'Now it's no one's business. It's my real life'.

Source

Gotta love that solitary downvote on most of the comments laugh out loud

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 ULlYSvE
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 55 R8NVlBz
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify