SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:06 pm

I don’t check on VF too often but I haven’t noticed any stories since she was packing for a trip the other day. No idea on where she traveled to. ETA: It’s interesting to me that both she and Madi have been traveling and quiet at the same time. Not sure if that means anything or not.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:25 pm

What is interesting to me is that WTA is airing tomorrow.... Maybe she is fleeing with her ‘cats’ friends to avoid the extra comments that will surely come in on S/M. no idea Good timing to NOT be around IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:00 pm

I haven't seen anything with Madi's Instagram. She's liked tweets that continue to support her stance on everything from the last episode and her Dad. I read that her Pinterest showed CA.

Seems she has control over her phone to me, but that IMO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:31 am

I just seen Madi in a few of her sisters Instagram stories. She’s in a group Tik Tok and a group photo. Looks like her sister won a basketball tournament or something (not the same sister that won a cpl weeks ago) If they are current and not throw backs...she looks to be back in Auburn.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:34 am

KBiegs88 wrote:I just seen Madi in a few of her sisters Instagram stories. She’s in a group Tik Tok and a group photo. Looks like her sister won a basketball tournament or something (not the same sister that won a cpl weeks ago) If they are current and not throw backs...she looks to be back in Auburn.

IDK.  Yes, her sister may have been part of the Intramural Basketball Championship, but her Mal's hair is way blonder in the group and tiktok and I could have sworn Isaw that pic of the group of them before.  There would have been way more tags with Madi.  Again, I think her mom and others  were told to put it up.

Notice how no other people have tagged meeting Madi? Maybe, they will later.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:53 am

atem wrote:
KBiegs88 wrote:I just seen Madi in a few of her sisters Instagram stories. She’s in a group Tik Tok and a group photo. Looks like her sister won a basketball tournament or something (not the same sister that won a cpl weeks ago) If they are current and not throw backs...she looks to be back in Auburn.

IDK.  Yes, her sister may have been part of the Intramural Basketball Championship, but her Mal's hair is way blonder in the group and tiktok and I could have sworn Isaw that pic of the group of them before.  There would have been way more tags with Madi.  Again, I think her mom and others  were told to put it up.

Notice how no other people have tagged meeting Madi?  Maybe, they will later.

I’m leaning more towards it being from today. Mal is wearing the same shoes/socks in all 3 pics as well as the rest of the girls.  And the game was scheduled for today from 7-9 which would correspond to the timing of the stories being posted..i’m pretty sure she’s back in Auburn.

Game Schedule

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:05 am

Mal had a story up a couple of days ago tagging several friends that they are going to win the championship again just like in HS.  I am just not buying it until there are more tags of Madi with regular fans not Mals friends.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Tonight is Auburn's last home game. We shall see if Madi is there.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:33 pm

atem wrote:Tonight is Auburn's last home game.  We shall see if Madi is there.

She is there. Her sister just posted an IG story with Madi in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:42 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

She is there.  Her sister just posted an IG story with Madi in it.

Saw it and her hair is way different than that tiktok posted several days ago. Still really long unlike the tiktok vid.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:07 pm

atem wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

She is there.  Her sister just posted an IG story with Madi in it.

Saw it and her hair is way different than that tiktok posted several days ago. Still really long unlike the tiktok vid.

I’m not sure but it could be an old photo. Madi’s hair looks a bit lighter in recent photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:26 pm

On IG there is what looks like a fan photo of Madi at the game. Same top as in her sister’s story. I’m not sure which photo you guys think is old but she seems to be at the game. As for her hair being longer she could have gotten new extensions. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife