SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:35 am

It’s incredibly odd for Tyler’s mom to reference Hannah’s “antics.” She’s either two-faced IMO because she’s still supporting Hannah publicly or that is what Tyler has told her. 

Hannah’s kept her mouth shut, competed and worked hard on a three month show that she won, any time she was asked about Tyler in interviews she said nothing but kind things about him or just said she was moving on, and has been absent from social media since DWTS ended. She’s hung out with Alan more than she has her bachelor nation besties over the last two weeks. 

Meanwhile, her son has been involved in two flings with very famous people in the span of four months and has gotten a ridiculous amount of press because of them. I’d say Tyler has been involved in more antics than Hannah, but maybe that’s just me.

I don’t think this has anything to do with Hannah being on a episode of Peter’s season per the previews. This has been out since it was filmed. Bachelor nation fan accounts (that Tyler follows) posted all about it back in September. This is not new information and realistically, it isn’t a big deal IMO. 

I do now think Tyler reached out to Hannah knowing he was going to be in LA for an extended period. Whether it was for friendship or something more, I think Hannah either turned him down or thought about it and then eventually said no and he was less than thrilled with that.

Sorry for the rant, but Tyler’s mom being this involved and messaging fans is genuinely worrisome.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:04 pm

REMINDER - All A LOT is being posted on here as fact without sources. Please make sure you word your posts so that its clear that its an opinion and if not link the source. Below is an excerpt of the Rules. Unverified information is being taken as fact currently in this thread.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. We do not comment on member's opinions since everyone has the right to post their thoughts without being accused or challenged. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post. The use of IMO in my opinion, JMO just my opinion, IMHO in my humble opinion, or words such as I think, I wonder must be used at all times. Signatures with all just my opinion, IMO, etc. does not mean you are now exempt from including JMO/IMO somewhere in your actual post. When your post is quoted, your signature does not go with it and will no longer be seen. When opinions are stated like facts, it causes mass confusion. Posts can be taken out of context, misinterpreted and discussions become quickly heated and side tracked all with the incorrect information.

Source - A link to the source of the post must be provided at all times. Any SM, any media, any quotes, anything that YOU didn't say requires a link proving where it came from which gives credit to the original poster. SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. Clearly indicate if it's IG, Twitter, SnapChat IG Story etc. If posting an image from an IG story, we must clearly indicate the username eg IG story Username plus the link to the IG account.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:22 pm

sdmom wrote:I think we should introduce Josh Murray’s mom to Tyler’s mom. They will get along well.

Ok. That’s sarcasm but seriously, Tyler’s mom should not talk to random people that she probably never meets in real life about his son’s love life, IMO.

Oh, I think it's a long road for Mama C to get to where Josh's mother is. It's good she is trigger happy with her phone instead of another weapon.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:snipped

I do now think Tyler reached out to Hannah knowing he was going to be in LA for an extended period. Whether it was for friendship or something more, I think Hannah either turned him down or thought about it and then eventually said no and he was less than thrilled with that.

Same feeling here - nothing substantiated just gut feeling.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Well if indeed that was how it played out, good for her! (Can't believe this former tannah-is-endgame shipper is actually saying this, laugh out loud!)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Dylan wasn't at the Rams/Seahawks game with them. He wasn't in any of their stories. Tyler came with his friend Steve (and possbly Steve's other friends). By the way the reason the group got to be on the Seahawk sidelines is because Steve's brother is an assistant coach for the team.

I frankly find it weird his mom dms fans. This isn't the first time I heard about it either because I read someone say she dmed fans about her hopefulness that Tyler and Hannah will be together someday. I will just add that during the season airing people said they heard his mom say a lot of things that ended up not being true. Like even RS said a lot of people at a watch party she had, said she told people Tyler was going to be the bachelor (which I say neither he or the show were that interested in doing that). She is probably a very nice woman but from what I observed she doesn't know that much about what's going on in Tyler's life. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Weird. I thought I saw Dylan in a pic with Tyler and his friend, steve, but maybe that was one of Steve’s friends. If he wasn’t there then I really don’t believe him unfollowing had anything to do with peter saying something about Hannah JMO

I said it before but Dylan is just petty IMO and his actions are just that. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I still have a feeling he is told something about Hannah by Peter. He deleted the pics and Dylan unfollowed her, after the three of them met up in LA.

Hannah might have mocked his post show exploits to Peter, who turned around and told Tyler. One theory I don't believe is the often used narrative that Hannah rejected Tyler's attempts at a reconciliation.

While I've long thought Tyler's mother was a bit of a nut, I can't imagine her DMing someone a statement like that. Conveniently, it hasn't surfaced either. I believe this whole story is most likely fabricated to stir up some drama.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:

@Dutchy23 I still think this is a coincidence. Peter didn’t go to the game with them. He went with his parents and Dustin. He stopped by to greet them but peter was excitedly watching his favorite team play. I just don’t think Hannah would be on the brain or he would be talking about her at all. I also say this as a major sports fan. When my team is playing, you can’t get be to engage in conversation laugh out loud especially not an uncomfortable one. Lol Peter and Dustin, who was there, still follow Hannah and peter still likes her pics. I don’t know Dustins likes because I don’t follow him. All JMO

And frankly, Hannah visiting peter has nothing to do with Tyler so I’m not sure why that or anything involving peter would be an antic that would upset Tyler and make him delete her pics JMO

Dylan is just petty. IMO Hannah G is still commenting on hannahs pics. The same day he unfollowed Hannah, he followed Jed’s new girlfriend. JMO

I didn't mention they met during the game. As I recall they went to a nightclub and who knows when they met or talked. It's obvious they have been in contact after Peter returned from filming while Tyler was in L.A.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:53 pm

@Dutchy23 my apologies. I thought you were referring to the day Tyler deleted the pics and Dylan unfollowed

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:01 pm

A few thoughts:
1) I find it hard to believe that Tyler removed his pics of Hannah because she rejected him, or she did something he didn't like or whatever theory is out there right now. That just seems very petty and while I think Tyler can be immature, likes attention, etc., I don't see petty as being one of his traits. He has praised all of his ex gfs (Sarah, Hannah, Gigi) even though he was the one who got dumped in each relationship (assuming Gigi ended things). CH and Robert Mills have shaded him but he hasn't said anything negative about them either. If you haven't noticed he has archived all IG posts with women, even ones with his bff Kate, over time. I just think he's cleaning up his SM in preparation for whatever project he's launching in January.
2) I also don't think he would say something that direct and explosive about Hannah to his mom. I'm sure he knows or has heard that his mom talks to fans from the show, so I doubt he would say something like that to her knowing she can't keep her mouth shut. Also, the two users who commented on Reddit about Tyler's mom's DM have said many negative things about Tyler in the past so I'd take their "tea" with a huge grain of salt. I'll believe it when I see the screen shot.
3) It's funny how there is still so much chatter about Tyler and Hannah - two people who probably spent no more than 48 hours total together and are practically strangers at this point. Has there ever been this much drama from a non-existent couple? laugh out loud

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:16 pm

I don’t care why Tyler deleted those pics or why Dylan unfollowed etc. I think Hannah’s done with Tyler & I don’t think Tyler has any genuine interest in Hannah. I think if it’s true that his mom is dm-ing fans having conversations with strangers about his life, she should cut that out. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12