SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:50 pm

sandileekeller wrote:I’m sorry, but why would she come on the show knowing 1) Peter (who has not hidden that he loves sex) is The Bachelor. 2) He had sex 4 times in a windmill.

She knew before she came on the show that he would want to have sex again and again. She also chose not to tell him until it was too late. I put all the blame on her. JMO

I totally agree. Why did she come on. I wonder if it was just another competition to win for her along with meeting new people and traveling a bit. I hate to even think that because I like her and I think she is beautiful and sweet but ... dizzy
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:51 pm

sandileekeller wrote:I’m sorry, but why would she come on the show knowing 1) Peter (who has not hidden that he loves sex) is The Bachelor. 2) He had sex 4 times in a windmill.

She knew before she came on the show that he would want to have sex again and again. She also chose not to tell him until it was too late. I put all the blame on her. JMO

I do think she waited too long to tell him. However, based on the press release for next week’s show, she may tell him after the F4 ceremony. Where he is to blame is saying he knew his front runner was after week 4 during a recent interview. If that is the case, he should have only wanted to sleep with his F1.

And, after what he finds out about Victoria? He still takes her to fantasy suites and sleeps with her? He says he made a lot of mistakes. I hope he is prepared for the backlash.

I am also curious to see what Hannah Ann’s reaction is to all this. How does she feel knowing Peter slept with another girl. Her response will be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:51 pm

sandileekeller wrote:Seriously, why would she come on the show knowing 1) Peter is The Bachelor. 2) He had sex 4 times in a windmill.

Because she didn't want to be F1 - she wanted to be next Bette, IMO.  

I feel like she came in with a game plan (she said in her pre-show clips Peter was the Lead she had been "preparing for") and thought revealing her V-status would surely be a deal breaker since he's a 4-time-in-a-windmill kinda guy (that's why she left it so long, IMO).

So she plans to leave around F3 (gotta at least get a HTD so they have plenty of material to use in her intro package) and then gets a whole season of her own to find a nice wholesome boy to take to church on Sunday and respectfully wait till marriage to do the dirty.

But then Peter doesn't cut her and the FRC is looming.  This was NOT the plan!  Panic.  Run away....

JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:55 pm

Bobette wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:Seriously, why would she come on the show knowing 1) Peter is The Bachelor. 2) He had sex 4 times in a windmill.

I feel like she came in with a game plan (she said in her pre-show clips Peter was the Lead she had been "preparing for") and thought revealing her V-status would surely be a deal breaker since he's a 4-time-in-a-windmill kinda guy (that's why she left it so long, IMO).

So she plans to leave around F3 (gotta at least get a HTD so they have plenty of material to use in her intro package) and then gets a whole season of her own to find a nice wholesome boy to take to church on Sunday and respectfully wait for marriage to do the dirty.

But then Peter doesn't cut her and the FRC is looming.  This was NOT the plan!  Panic.  Run away....

JMO

I would think she would dump Peter permanently if she is F1. She’ll have the sympathy of viewers if she wants to the next Bachelorette. If she is with him, then she must not want it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:55 pm

The blame for what exactly? Madi tells Peter she is a virgin and saving herself for marriage BEFORE FS and he still chooses to keep her.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:57 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

I do think she waited too long to tell him.  However, based on the press release for next week’s show, she may tell him after the F4 ceremony.  Where he is to blame is saying he knew his front runner was after week 4 during a recent interview.  If that is the case, he should have only wanted to sleep with his F1.  

And, after what he finds out about Victoria?  He still takes her to fantasy suites and sleeps with her?  He says he made a lot of mistakes.  I hope he is prepared for the backlash.

I am also curious to see what Hannah Ann’s reaction is to all this.  How does she feel knowing Peter slept with another girl.  Her response will be interesting.  

As crazy and immature as it sounds, some people feel that sex is a factor in determining if someone is the right person. I’m just saying that it is possible that although he knew he liked her the best, he still needed to “check.” Now I’m not saying what Peter supposedly did is right, but she knew what she was getting into when she signed on this crazy show that is not out to help you look good in any way.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:59 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:

The blame for what exactly? Madi tells Peter she is a virgin and saving herself for marriage BEFORE FS and he still chooses to keep her.

For coming on this show knowing who The Bachelor IS!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:01 pm

Also the problem is, imo, that Peter is not ready for marriage (a problem for The Bachelor, given its premise, but that's on the producers for casting someone so immature). I do not think he is not ready to stop having sex with multiple women. If he is with Madi still he is living in misery because he can't have sex with her but also doesn't want to get married imo. They will probably break up after ATFR... if he actually marries Madi I'll be legit shocked because he's shown zero readiness to marry imo.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:06 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

I do think she waited too long to tell him.  However, based on the press release for next week’s show, she may tell him after the F4 ceremony.  Where he is to blame is saying he knew his front runner was after week 4 during a recent interview.  If that is the case, he should have only wanted to sleep with his F1.  

And, after what he finds out about Victoria?  He still takes her to fantasy suites and sleeps with her?  He says he made a lot of mistakes.  I hope he is prepared for the backlash.

I am also curious to see what Hannah Ann’s reaction is to all this.  How does she feel knowing Peter slept with another girl.  Her response will be interesting.  

HS and VF are buddy buddy on Social Media.  Even after seeing how she treated Mykenna.

That VO of VF saying 'your ultimatum is disgusting' is just another reason I don't like her.  She uses the most over the top hurtful insults.

eta
Madi is really quiet, if she wanted to be the Bachelorette. Which I highly doubt.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:

I’m not taking his side either. I really don’t care for anyone this season. I’m actually watching it from a view of someone without a favorite which is probably a first for me. I’m just guessing that he knew he liked her best before her views on sex, then when he found out about her views, he second guessed because he doesn’t share those same views. Doesn’t make him right either, but she knew how he was before the season started and he found out at the end. Either way, it doesn’t look like it’s gonna end good. JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:17 pm

@sandileekeller 100% this is not going to end well for him and Madi as a couple. My prediction is that she bales, he goes after her, she agrees to try....then, she starts seeing all of the rolling around Peter is party to and she can't get over his escapades. If you will notice as filming progresses he has been more and more morose and surely does not show his big Peter smile.

I also am curious if Peter will accuse Madison of sl*t shaming him? Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 1f606 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 1f606

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyisaDame Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Bobette wrote:

So she plans to leave around F3 (gotta at least get a HTD so they have plenty of material to use in her intro package) and then gets a whole season of her own to find a nice wholesome boy to take to church on Sunday and respectfully wait till marriage to do the dirty.

JMO

Didn't Madi & Family recently hire a PR Rep that has ties to BN? Makes you wonder .. IMO

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck