SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:22 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@sandileekeller 100% this is not going to end well for him and Madi as a couple.  My prediction is that she bales, he goes after her, she agrees to try....then, she starts seeing all of the rolling around Peter is party to and she can't get over his escapades. If you will notice as filming progresses he has been more and more morose and surely does not show his big Peter smile.

I also am curious if Peter will accuse Madison of sl*t shaming him?  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 1f606 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 1f606

I don't think she will. She's not going to be the next Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:08 pm

atem wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:I’m sorry, but why would she come on the show knowing 1) Peter (who has not hidden that he loves sex) is The Bachelor. 2) He had sex 4 times in a windmill.

She knew before she came on the show that he would want to have sex again and again. She also chose not to tell him until it was too late. I put all the blame on her. JMO

I do think she waited too long to tell him.  However, based on the press release for next week’s show, she may tell him after the F4 ceremony.  Where he is to blame is saying he knew his front runner was after week 4 during a recent interview.  If that is the case, he should have only wanted to sleep with his F1.  

And, after what he finds out about Victoria?  He still takes her to fantasy suites and sleeps with her?  He says he made a lot of mistakes.  I hope he is prepared for the backlash.

I am also curious to see what Hannah Ann’s reaction is to all this.  How does she feel knowing Peter slept with another girl.  Her response will be interesting.  

HS and VF are buddy buddy on Social Media.  Even after seeing how she treated Mykenna.

That VO of VF saying 'your ultimatum is disgusting' is just another reason I don't like her.  She uses the most over the top hurtful insults.

eta
Madi is really quiet, if she wanted to be the Bachelorette.  Which I highly doubt.

I completely agree with you about VF. She is just a mean person; why does she say the ultimatum is disgusting? It is just unnecessary and hurtful. This is coming from the girl who ruined friends’ marriages. Depending on how badly HS wants Bachelorette, she may distance herself from VF and the negativity once it starts next week.

I also agree with you; Madi doesn’t want to be the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Why do y’all think Madison doesn’t want to be the Bachelorette? I think she would be perfect for the role but I doubt they would cast another virgin for the role. JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:19 pm

sandileekeller wrote:Why do y’all think Madison doesn’t want to be the Bachelorette? I think she would be perfect for the role but I doubt they would cast another virgin for the role. JMO

I think she probably doesn’t want her virginity to be the focal point of her journey. It’s a private choice and she waited to tell Peter until she had to. She probably realizes the producers are manipulative and avoids the drama in the house. And, knows the producers have already cast the next group of guys for the Bachelor. They wouldn’t be guys the producers matched up for her.

I think RS already has some of the guys in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Other Forums -  Posting information and mentioning you read the information, paraphrasing, on another forum, naming the forum, is acceptable. However do not copy and paste a post from another forum. This is a copyright infringement. We do not source other forums with a link therefore we can't copy and paste posts. We respect other forums and their agenda, however out of common courtesy we do not speak in a negative manner concerning other forums. Conversely any negative comments about our forum on any other forums will not be tolerated and will be cause for a permanent ban.

RULES

Oops! Sorry about that!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:32 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:I completely agree with you about VF.  She is just a mean person; why does she say the ultimatum is disgusting?  It is just unnecessary and hurtful.  This is coming from the girl who ruined friends’ marriages.  Depending on how badly HS wants Bachelorette, she may distance herself from VF and the negativity once it starts next week.  

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and while I’m no fan of Peter as the bachelor, as evidenced by my post yesterday, I think Madi’s ultimatum is disgusting and she should be getting just as much backlash as Luke did last season. I know she won’t because there are certain things that are accepted/rejected based on gender. A man trying to dictate a woman’s choices regarding sex & her body will garner huge backlash, but not so much when a woman does it. At this point in the season up until the day of the FRC, Madi & Peter are not in a committed relationship, so she has no right to make demands of him or shame him for his choices re: sex. Her beliefs and choice to remain a virgin until marriage should be respected, but so should Peter’s beliefs and choices. Madison made the decision to sign up for a show & pursue and man she knew was sexually active. In fact, she chose to pursue a man who is best known because of his sex life. She knew exactly what she signed up for, while she’s the one who hasn’t been up front with Peter. In the end it’ll be edited to be romantic because Peter’s an idiot but I find it to be very ugly. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:32 pm

https://youtu.be/YdaD9fjX1ZU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:35 pm

I actually would love Madi or even Kelley to be bachelorette. And I hope Madi doesn't go back to Peter after he pretty much new her deal breaker and still went ahead with having sex..I mean if she was his F1 all along that is disrespectful, but only she can make that decision.

imo Sharleen pretty much sums up what peter is looking for in her latest recap.....

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-7-recap-peter-season-24-2020/

I simply have to believe Peter will get his fill of Victoria F soon, which I suppose means I still have an iota of hope for him, that he can still become the Bachelor I initially thought he was and has the potential to be. He simply seems like he should be smarter than to put up with this relationship’s impossible conversation (I can’t bear to watch these two talk anymore), the constant fretting, the sheer effort it takes for them to just be together. How the hell could this couple withstand legitimate tough times if they can’t even have basic, amicable conversation on a cushy, romantic date? If Peter doesn’t come to this conclusion soon, I’ll have to assume he’s thinking with a different head…the one in his pants. And that would make him the one who’s “not ready.”

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:I completely agree with you about VF.  She is just a mean person; why does she say the ultimatum is disgusting?  It is just unnecessary and hurtful.  This is coming from the girl who ruined friends’ marriages.  Depending on how badly HS wants Bachelorette, she may distance herself from VF and the negativity once it starts next week.  

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and while I’m no fan of Peter as the bachelor, as evidenced by my post yesterday, I think Madi’s ultimatum is disgusting and she should be getting just as much backlash as Luke did last season. I know she won’t because there are certain things that are accepted/rejected based on gender. A man trying to dictate a woman’s choices regarding sex & her body will garner huge backlash, but not so much when a woman does it. At this point in the season up until the day of the FRC, Madi & Peter are not in a committed relationship, so she has no right to make demands of him or shame him for his choices re: sex. Her beliefs and choice to remain a virgin until marriage should be respected, but so should Peter’s beliefs and choices. Madison made the decision to sign up for a show & pursue and man she knew was sexually active. In fact, she chose to pursue a man who is best known because of his sex life. She knew exactly what she signed up for, while she’s the one who hasn’t been up front with Peter. In the end it’ll be edited to be romantic because Peter’s an idiot but I find it to be very ugly. All jmo.

I think it will be interesting how it comes out. If she decides to leave because she can’t handle the intimacy part, I don’t see that as an ultimatum. She’s basically saying they are not on the same page. She’s choosing to leave. It’s on Peter then because if slept with Victoria and Hannah Ann, then he should be able to move past Madison leaving and commit to one of them. If he couldn’t, shame on him for sleeping with them. He used them. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:52 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1227379760109686787?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1227379760109686787?s=20

Her bachelorette intro? laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:19 pm

What could she be filming? I wonder if Peter's there . Could they be filming a break up? oh geeez
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck