SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mbl Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:20 pm

I feel like I’ve said before but IMO Madi’s storyline is about bridging any hard feelings with viewers sympathetic to Luke P. He was a terrible messenger for his message, but his message resonates with a lot of viewers of the Bachelor franchise. Madi is a much better communicator of the message. IMO she will come out the fan favorite and winner of this season. Because of this, IMO the filming today in her hometown could be for her bachelorette intro package.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by leavers Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:21 pm

Possibilities = a break up; a reconciliation or engagement; her bachelorette intro (too early for that isn't it?); anything else?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:26 pm

Maybe an update? It would be a bigger deal if Peter was there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:27 pm

I wonder if it’s for something else not Bach related. They are less public than this usually

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:45 pm

Are these familiar producers faces? How does RS know that they are producers from the show?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:03 pm

Jolena wrote:Are these familiar producers faces? How does RS know that they are  producers from the show?
I see peter geiss (sp) he is a producer. And looks like she is smiling! JMO
Who knows what this is for.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:14 pm

mbl wrote:I feel like I’ve said before but IMO Madi’s storyline is about bridging any hard feelings with viewers sympathetic to Luke P. He was a terrible messenger for his message, but his message resonates with a lot of viewers of the Bachelor franchise. Madi is a much better communicator of the message. IMO she will come out the fan favorite and winner of this season. Because of this, IMO the filming today in her hometown could be for her bachelorette intro package.  

I somewhat agree with you but not completely. I think it’s possible Madi wants to stand up for the faith, from a conservative Christian perspective, by not having sex in the FS but she will get backlash because we all know Peter is very sexual and there’s no way she didn’t know this going in. If she expected him to not sleep with the other women that is unrealistic and isn’t really fair knowing how he is. Of course his sleeping with other women when he supposedly knew she was F1 from week 4 and told her he was in love with her was also a very bad look. I think they will both get lots of backlash if this is at all close to how it went down.

Also, they are not on the same page with religion or sexual mores so I don’t see them lasting long at all. Peter is in no way ready for marriage and keeps saying things that would be hurtful to his F1: how he loves HB, Sydney is the best kisser, etc. And, he isn’t getting any right now and won’t be unless they marry.

As Hannah B would say, “It’s a lot.”

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:26 pm

Is that producer a big one or just one of the handlers?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

You atem wrote:Is that producer a big one or just one of the handlers?
Last I knew he was a producer..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:32 pm

atem wrote:Is that producer a big one or just one of the handlers?

Peter G's title when they run the credits of the show is Executive Producer. So he is a pretty important producer to get that job title. I heard he was one of Colton's producers his season before getting a title and job promotion.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:54 pm

I think both Peter and Madi are to blame. She knew what she was signing up for with Peter and Peter is saying he knew who his F1 was and still slept with one or both of the others...using them. Plus, he told her he was falling in love. If he knew he should have been able to keep it in his pants for a little bit at least.

As for Madi not telling Peter about her decision to wait till marriage, I suspect producers had something to do with that. No doubt they were in her ear about when would be the best time. They may have pushed the angle that he doesn't know you well enough yet. It might scare him. Give him a chance to really get to know you before discussing something so personal. There are numerous ways that they could have worked on her to stall that pertinent little reveal, so I don't put the blame solely on her shoulders for that. We know just what manipulative scum they are.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:56 pm

It's way too early - and public - to be filming anything Bachelorette related IMO. I remember JoJo's intro video was filmed in private in LA (instead of Dallas where she's from) like 2 days before Ben's finale aired so that it wouldn't get spoiled since she was part of the finale. No way they just openly film Madison's intro package in Auburn a month before the finale airs and spoil the "unspoilable" ending.

I do think they've probably broken up at this point and they're filming some sort of update/her thoughts on the situation. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck