SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
suzq wrote:Wow -- I bet the original New Zealand contestants were not happy to see 5 new people enter.  Is it easier to do that with the 2 Bachelorette format?

@suzq They do that during regular seasons too. All the Aussie and NZ shows that I have watched have been with intruders.

Usually they are not happy, but I think they expect it. The guys typically are a little ticked, but move on quickly. This season has been really good. The ladies on the other hand are much cattier and less forgiving. I wouldn't mind seeing it in the US show since it would be a total surprise for them!

Didn’t Jillian’s season add 5 men at some point? Wasn’t Ed, her F1, one of the add-ons?

I believe Jillian had her initial 25 or whatever and then a little later during the M & G 5 more age appropriate men showed up, Ed, Reid, I know for sure where in that 5, not sure about Kipton. Yes, Ed was her f1.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:01 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
suzq wrote:Wow -- I bet the original New Zealand contestants were not happy to see 5 new people enter.  Is it easier to do that with the 2 Bachelorette format?

@suzq They do that during regular seasons too. All the Aussie and NZ shows that I have watched have been with intruders.

Usually they are not happy, but I think they expect it. The guys typically are a little ticked, but move on quickly. This season has been really good. The ladies on the other hand are much cattier and less forgiving. I wouldn't mind seeing it in the US show since it would be a total surprise for them!

Didn’t Jillian’s season add 5 men at some point? Wasn’t Ed, her F1, one of the add-ons?

I believe Jillian had her initial 25 or whatever and then a little later during the M & G 5 more age appropriate men showed up, Ed, Reid, I know for sure where in that 5, not sure about Kipton.  Yes, Ed was her f1.  

Yes, part way through the M&G the older 5 arrived...including Ed. I don't count that as intruders as they all started on the same night. (I wish I could remember when during the night they arrived.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:11 pm

I was trying to remember that too about Jillian's extra guys. I'm pretty sure they added 5 but I couldn't find any info in my quick searches. Everything I read said she started with an impressive 30 guys, so maybe they were added during the cocktail party.

ETA: there were 30 guys in her promo pic.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTC3Dfj3_IW8x_7LmXxZI4N_8Bp_HEIbD8x0_5c9V1_yC_6lLud

https://cartermatt.com/235896/former-bachelorette-jillian-harris-engaged-justin-pasutto/

If they don't have enough cast by the time filming starts, that's why I thought of the intruders, who usually come in after a few epis.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was trying to remember that too about Jillian's extra guys. I'm pretty sure they added 5 but I couldn't find any info in my quick searches. Everything I read said she started with an impressive 30 guys, so maybe they were added during the cocktail party.

ETA: there were 30 guys in her promo pic.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTC3Dfj3_IW8x_7LmXxZI4N_8Bp_HEIbD8x0_5c9V1_yC_6lLud

https://cartermatt.com/235896/former-bachelorette-jillian-harris-engaged-justin-pasutto/

If they don't have enough cast by the time filming starts, that's why I thought of the intruders, who usually come in after a few epis.

They did add the other 5 guys during the cocktail party, it wasn't too far in, and CH made the announcement that they were joining the group. I remember the 5 guys strolling in like okay boys move over, the men are here. I also remember Ed had time with Jillian during the cocktail party and Reid did not. That was a fun season to sleuth.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:29 pm

But, wasn't that due to Jillian being so freaking popular from Jason's season? Seems like they are having a harder time finding guys?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:35 pm

atem wrote:But, wasn't that due to Jillian being so freaking popular from Jason's season?  Seems like they are having a harder time finding guys?

As to why they cast another 5 guys? I always thought it was because of her age, she was 30 years old and most of the guys they cast were mid 20's. If they were going to cast Molly or Melissa as the lead they were 5 or 6 years younger than Jillian. I'm not sure but that's how I always remembered it.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:42 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
atem wrote:But, wasn't that due to Jillian being so freaking popular from Jason's season?  Seems like they are having a harder time finding guys?

As to why they cast another 5 guys?  I always thought it was because of her age, she was 30 years old and most of the guys they cast were mid 20's.  If they were going to cast Molly or Melissa as the lead they were 5 or 6 years younger than Jillian.  I'm not sure but that's how I always remembered it.

Yes, that was why. If I am remembering correctly they had Molly in mind since they told Jason that if he wanted to see her he had to break up with Melissa on air or Molly would be the Bette. Melissa had just done the show to light a fire under her ex's a** and he ended up picking her up at the airport when she returned home. Now they are married with three kids last time I checked.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:57 am

Ed was my first contestant sleuthed back in the day without so much SM. The only clue was Ed from Chicago worked for Microsoft. I'll never forget that night when I found him. laugh out loud

Also I was one of the few who insisted it was him in the fountain in Spain after he had left. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:52 pm

While I haven't watched a bachelor/ette season in a very long time but I will be watching this one. I'm hopeful they will have older guys to make it interesting. :fingersarecrossed

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ed was my first contestant sleuthed back in the day without so much SM. The only clue was Ed from Chicago worked for Microsoft. I'll never forget that night when I found him. laugh out loud

Also I was one of the few who insisted it was him in the fountain in Spain after he had left. laugh out loud

The good old times at FORT!

I remember a poster saw Ed back home in Chicago during filming, so most of us assumed he was out. Then a magazine cover of Jillian and an Ed-alike guy kissing in Spain.... WOW!

I was a fan of Kiptyn. Hey, got to root for a hometown guy!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:49 pm

I'll bet TPTB are hoping they can finally get an engagement at the end of Claire's season since the last three shows fell short (that's if Peter dosen't propose. ( and I don't see that happening ) jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:49 am

Jolena wrote:I'll bet TPTB are hoping they can finally get an engagement at the end of Claire's season since the last three shows fell short (that's if Peter dosen't propose. ( and I don't see that happening )  jmo

We got an engagement from Hannah it just didn’t last.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99