SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:04 pm

So RS said something that Claire found her guy and stopped the filming. That they are engaged. Is this true? So Tayshia is the next ette???

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:03 pm

Tayshia's IG account put an ad for #Rose now. Is this to counteract the rumors? Are they trying not to have there be spoilers yet at the same time want rumors/spoilers out there to create maximize buzz?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:06 pm

suzq wrote:Tayshia's IG account put an ad for #Rose now.  Is this to counteract the rumors?  Are they trying not to have there be spoilers yet at the same time want rumors/spoilers out there to create maximize buzz?

Or she has someone else running her account while she is gone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:25 pm

@Sprite. I think she might have someone else running her account. I just wonder if the posting is a strategy, so people will continue to be wondering if she actually is or not. The TPTB want all the buzz for people to tune in which is why the rumors are out there, but they are not officially announcing her now for reason.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
suzq wrote:Tayshia's IG account put an ad for #Rose now.  Is this to counteract the rumors?  Are they trying not to have there be spoilers yet at the same time want rumors/spoilers out there to create maximize buzz?

Or she has someone else running her account while she is gone.

IG has a schedule feature. You pick the time and date then it happens automatically. Since it’s an ad, she may have scheduled to fulfill her contract obligation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:10 pm

@notarose. Good to know. I am sure that is what it is.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:55 pm

Amanda Stanton is just posting some IG stories that she is packing for a staycation in Palm Springs. She just became IG official with her new boyfriend (not from the Bachelor Franchise), so she is not looking to date anyone. So, it could just be a coincidence -- but does everyone in BN vacation in Palm Springs right now?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:44 am

suzq wrote:Amanda Stanton is just posting some IG stories that she is packing for a staycation in Palm Springs.  She just became IG official with her new boyfriend (not from the Bachelor Franchise), so she is not looking to date anyone.  So, it could just be a coincidence -- but does everyone in BN vacation in Palm Springs right now?

I could see the show bringing in the alum to host group dates, give advice to the lead, etc. Even with two bachelorettes, they are still going to need some variety. And since the show took over the entire resort, there is plenty of space to put people up, so why not? We already know through sleuthing that Becca K. is there.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 am

did Clare break reddit? giggling i couldn’t get on the site at all today and have had problems with it the last few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:31 am

I saw something about Bennett Murphy. I guess it was a podcast, which I haven’t listen to. Do we think he’s back on the show?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:03 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:28 pm

I'm sharing my thoughts on how the season may have gone. Feel free to discuss what needs to change, because I know I'm probably wrong on some/plenty. Just thought we should have a timeline. This is basically like Aunties_Love, but I added a few of my own ideas.

Clare’s & Tayshia’s Schedule (without travel & days off)

42 guys announced for Clare’s season (arrived for quarantine 7/8)
5 not on cast/sent home: Alex, Josh, Ellis, Tien, Collins
** 7 guys on hold for Tayashia’s season

Episode 1 (30 – 24)
7/18 Meet & Greet, FIR: Dale
1st RC - eliminated: (6) AJ, Chris, Jeremy, Page, Jordan M., (Robby)
7/19 Move into resort

Episode 2 (24 – 21)
7/20 Group Date
7/21 1on1 Date ~ Dale (oops Jason)
7/22 Group Date ~ Dodgeball Date? (My thoughts are that this date was in the early parts of Clare's season)
7/23 2nd RC - eliminated: (3) maybe Karl, Montel

Episode 3 (21 – 20)
7/24 Group Date
########################################################
7/25 1on1 Date ~ *** this is when Clare refused to come out of room/go on date
7/26 Group Date ???
7/27 3rd RC ??? – eliminated: (1) Dale (because Clare left with him)
*** Tayshia shows up at resort to start quarantine

Episode 4 (20 + 7 (on hold from beginning) = 27)
7/28 1on1 Date ???
7/29 Group Date ???
7/30 1on1 Date ??? ~ *bachdective posted photos of guys riding in golf carts – Noah, Peter, Montel (with a phone), Also Bri & Chris were spotted at resort. Maybe a performance.

(Down for 6 days while still filming???)
(RS says filming never stopped - I mean they could be shooting the guys reactions, as well as how Clare and Tayshia are doing. Of course Clare & Dale probably had something to film too.Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1176891977 )
(Clare films for 12 days total? - Is Clare's part of filming over?)
(RS said Clare went through 4 RC’s before Tayshia took over. Maybe he meant 4 episodes.)
########################################################

Episode 4 Continues... (27 - 19) Is this the start to Tayshia’s season?
(7/31)**Tayshia’s phone is taken away. (Tayshia has quarantined for 4 days.)
7/31 Meet & Greet, FIR: Spencer
4th/1st RC ??? – eliminated: (8)

Episode 5 (19 – 13?)
8/1 1on1 Date
8/2 Group Date ~ fireworks date (I originally had this on 8/1, but it was wrong, so I’m disappointed because I thought that lined up with a 1on1 date, now it doesn’t. sad )
8/3 1on1 Date ~ Reports of Dale back in South Dakota.
8/4 2nd RC – eliminated: (6?)

Episode 6 (13? - 8?)
8/5 1on1 Date  ~ *bachdective posted guy walking (Jason?) to find Clare? “I can’t leave without talking to her” or “it can't end without me talking to her” - supposedly the night of fireworks. Blake Moynes mother commented “nail bitter”, makes me think it could be Blake.
8/6 Group Date
8/7 1on1 Date
8/8 3rd RC – eliminated: (5?)

Episode 7 (8? – 4)
8/9 1on1 Date
8/10 1on1 Date
8/11 1on1 Date
8/12 Group Date
No RC – eliminated on dates: (4)

Episode 8 ~ Meet The Families (4 – 3)
8/13 Meet the family #1
8/14 Meet the family #2
8/15 Meet the family #3
8/16 Meet the family #4
8/17 4th RC – eliminated: (1)

Episode 9 ~ Fantasy Suites Dates (3 – 2)
8/18 FSD #1
8/19 off?
8/20 FSD #2
8/21 off?
8/22 FSD #3 ~ Airstream date, *leaked photos by bachdective.
8/23 off?  *Pictures of Tayshia working out with mask & phone by bachdetective.
8/24 5th RC – eliminated: (1)

Episode 10 ~ Men Tell All

Episode 11 ~ MTP’s/LCD’s/FRC/ATFR  (2– 1)
8/25 MTP #1
8/26 MTP #2
** Rachel has come to La Quinta maybe to talk to Tayshia about her final decision.
8/27 LCD #1
8/28 LCD #2
8/29 FRC
(RS says they will conclude filming on Tuesday 9/1)
ATFR ~ on the live show at end of season

** 42 day schedule** (6 weeks)
***40 day schedule - if no days off in-between FSD’s***
**** Season will begin airing October 13th on Tuesdays. (ends 12/22?)

Last edited by Dahling on Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:53 am; edited 5 times in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99