SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:58 pm

VF just likes to pick a fight so she can cry and make him feels sorry for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:00 am

Outakes, "it's a situation" laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:01 am

“6 days  prior  I was intimate with someone else.”  So whose FSD was 6 days prior to the FRC?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:01 am

I'm sorry, but Peter's mom is nuts. No wonder he is a drama queen. She barely knows any of these women and she is bawling over one. He clearly takes after her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:02 am

Woah that promo was A Lot. The shot of the plane makes me think he's going to have to stop someone from getting on a plane or stop someone at an airport

Last edited by lightredemption on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:03 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:“6 days  prior  I was intimate with someone else.”  So whose FSD was 6 days prior to the FRC?

A quick calculation in my head when he said that I thought would be the first FSD.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:“6 days  prior  I was intimate with someone else.”  So whose FSD was 6 days prior to the FRC?

A quick calculation in my head when he said that I thought would be the first FSD.

Didn’t Victoria’s get filmed last, Hannah Ann’s first and Madi’s second?

Last edited by sportsgirl94 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Filming order is believed to be Hannah Ann, Madison, Victoria F.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:05 am

Sprite wrote:I'm sorry, but Peter's mom is nuts. No wonder he is a drama queen. She barely knows any of these women and she is bawling over one. He clearly takes after her.

Couldn't agree more. As F1 I would be terrified of joining that family watching that promo laugh out loud ... and if I was F2, F3, F4 etc I'd be thinking I dodged a bullet.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:08 am

1 Day off 2 FSD 3 day off 4 FSD 5 day off 6 FSD FRC, something like that?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:09 am

smg2587 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Filming order is believed to be Hannah Ann, Madison, Victoria F.

Do we have any proof as to the order?

I would have thought they would save Madi for last knowing what a horny little horn dog he is. He wouldn't be able to keep it in his pants and tptb would know what a big deal that would be for her if he slept with others. Instant drama!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:09 am

laugh out loud
GuardianAngel wrote:1 Day off 2 FSD 3 day off 4 FSD 5 day off 6 FSD   FRC, something like that?

I think so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG