SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:09 am

Linds911 wrote:
Sprite wrote:That is disgusting??? That Madison gave him an ultimatum? You are a fine one to talk. Because sleeping with married men and breaking up marriages that is not at all disgusting.

I agree word There could have been some editing in that whole scene but Victoria needs to just STFU. Also confused at how much the f3 girls got to chat! One scene showed Hannah and Victoria then all 3 of them. And something about having to stay together.. aren't they all separated by this point?

They all have to live in the same place and still watch them go on dates with each other.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:12 am

@Linds911 Yes, That’s a good point about the girls staying together. In my memory it’s NOT usually how it’s done and there are multiple good reasons for that. I guess this time around they knew that Madison ‘ s personal choices with her abstinence before marriage would eventually clash, especially when you know Victoria is part of the trio. Well played producers, one more low level manipulation to get ‘ drama ‘ before and above any real story line. I don’t even want to say ‘love story’ , because it ain’t the focus of this show at all anymore.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:31 am

@atem really? I thought once HTD's start they are all separated. Cause I remember in Sean's season when he went to see Catherine before their proposal/finale she was alone. @Astrobach yes I'm super confused laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f49c

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 8367-910 bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 I_got_13 bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:32 am

@Linds911 I agree and also think it’s my recollection that they are NOT rooming together at this stage.
JMO

ETA, AND certainly NOT in the same room...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:36 am

Linds911 wrote:@atem really? I thought once HTD's start they are all separated. Cause I remember in Sean's season when he went to see Catherine before their proposal/finale she was alone. @Astrobach yes I'm super confused laugh out loud

No. Normally they are separated and only meet up at the RC's starting at HTD. This was set up specially for Madi so the others...particularly skanky VF...could spill the beans and throw her off and mess with anything she and Peter might have had going.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:59 am

Jolena wrote:He can't tell her father what he wants to hear. The producers and camera people are there and he is mic'ed up. The show will not allow him to say certain things.  The producers really went over the line now with having the F3 room together just to discuss who did and did not have sex with Peter. They set Madison up and threw Peter under the bus big time. I just hope he's happy now after this nightmare of a mess they gave him to have to deal with. jmo

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved from Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:48 am

Done with the episode.

Watching Hannah Ann and Peter I feel like they may say the right things and do the right things but I don't believe either of them when they are doing that. Like her dad all I see right now if a "flash in the pan" and I don't really see a connection. Liked her dad and what he was thinking. To bad Peter didn't listen to his advise.

I say it again Peter cares for Kelsey but wasn't falling in love with her. Her HTD was a lot of nothing but I rather it be a whole lot of nothing instead of what the show producers where trying to set up. Of the f4 I believe Kelsey is the most ready to actually get married.

My feed cut Madison's day portion. I like Madi's mom not outing her virginity on national tv and let her say what she was comfortable with. I felt like Peter was skirting around Madi's dad questions and not really answering them. I like her dad's questions and could see a lot of his perspective on what he was seeing with them. I glad she can't say she is in love with him yet. But if she does tend to go slower in relationships this probably wasn't the process for her. I also think she wait to long to tell him she was saving herself for marriage.

Victoria's htd I will say they looked pretty relax and happy during the daytime portion before the bomb dropped. They edited what Merissa's comments to be vague. Victoria was so defensive when he came to her with the info than tried to turn the tables on him and somehow put the blame on him. And than when Peter was trying to tell her what he seen her do during their relationship and she basically ran away again. Of course he end up apologizing  and tried to make him feel guilty. How the hell did Peter think that only 1% of the time they spend together is a red flag but 99% of the time they are good. That math doesn't add up. I do wish Peter did answer one question she asked though, why did he keep fighting for them?

Him letting go of Kelsey is the least shocking thing ever. All the bts stuff and episodes showed that Peter  was way more interested and liked Victoria way more than Kelsey. He cares for Kelsey but stopped seeing a future their a few weeks back. Glad Kelsey didn't give a giant monologed speech upon her exit. I thought it was sweet she told the f3 she loved them. It may have been the shocked but I thought her exit should she can keep her emotions in check and saw her elimination for what it was.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes At these producers making the f3 room together. Such a set up and I am guessing it is the new norm for seasons to come. Since the show got exactly what they wanted out of it. I have to see what Madi actually says to Peter before I make a judgment. She has a right to feel the way she does but Peter also has the right to explore the other relationships. I do wonder how Peter came to the conclusion he was at all compatible with any of these f3 because I feel like he isn't compatible with any of them.

All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:53 am

Madi still hasn’t said she’s starting to fall in love with Peter

The show went easy on VF. VF will slash Merissa’s tires tonight

I’m over VF drama.

I’m over Madi drama and it hasn’t even happened yet

Peter should end up with no drama HA but probably won’t

My thoughts on them making the F3 stay together: That’s disgusting!

This show is exhausting

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:47 am

Just finished the episode. I just have to say, can you imagine how Kelsey feels watching this back?
TPTB have screwed with Peter big time. That contract must be something else!
He is all in with Madison - he and HA look pleasant together, but it is like watching deer in the headlights - VF is just...NOT his caliber of a life partner. I have to believe the VF stay was TPTB because their relationship is just toxic.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:22 pm

Peter told each of those girls he was falling in love with them. He has no idea who he wants, IMO. He completely blindsided Kelsey because he’s so indecisive and reluctant to just be honest. No man in his right mind would have let Victoria get away with her level of non-response to the serious accusations about her unless like Peter, they were determined to sleep with her to sample her special powers that supposedly enable her to end marriages with a single blow. cantstopl
This season is crazy. If Peter wound up alone, it’s pretty much what he deserved for being so wimpy and easily manipulated. He canceled most of the cocktail parties that would have enabled him to get to know some of the girls he sent home. Tptb unloaded a complete bag of bad tricks and apparently his mom auditioned for an Oscar so, none of these people seem likely to have a happy ending this season. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Just finished watching and agree with most of what’s been said here.

I do think that Peter was all in for Madison and his cutting Kelsey and keeping VF was producer driven. I think he cut Kelsey to avoid hurting her even more by waiting until next week to cut her. Producers wanted VF to stay

I’m beginning to think that Madison leaves after or during FD week and his only remaining choice is Hannah Ann. My guess is that she leaves too as she knows she’s his sloppy seconds so he ends up with no one. They may technically have an FRC but Hannah Ann says goodbye before he tries to propose. That would be a first for the franchise.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:48 pm

I think this should be in this thread. Thanks @bluwavz

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

“The Bachelor” posted season high ratings once again, as “America’s Got Talent: Champions” concluded its second season to solid numbers.

ABC’s reality dating show topped the night with a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.6 million total viewers, up fractionally from last week’s 6.6 million.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/agt-champions-bachelor-tv-ratings-monday-feb-17-2020-1279745

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689