SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:20 am

After watching that preview of Victoria F Secrets. OMG what a Bi_ _h. IMO her coming back for fantasy dates was Def producer driven .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:27 am

Why am I not surprised that they used an airport hanger for a rose ceremony?

And, it makes total sense to have it in California because of heading out to Australia for FSD's.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:24 pm

Preview of Kelsey's HTD. That "don't break my girl's heart" from Kelsey's mom was definitely added in. You don't see her mom's lips move and the audio of when they showed her compared to the audio of that quote sound completely different.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-kelsey-weier-afraid-of-being-brokenhearted-by-peter-weber-hometown-date/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:30 pm

Thanks for posting that preview with Kelsey.  

I found this from @bluwavz posted in Nov. and people are right, it looks like he picked VF over Kelsey.  Obvious Bachelorette edit to me.

bluwavz wrote:Listened to RS's pod and he said Victoria is the F3. Peter originally broke up with her on the HTD and never met her family but she came to his hotel room the next morning and he told her he'd make his decision at the RC. He keeps her over Kelsey. She gets eliminated after overnights. Madison and Hannah Ann are the F2. He has been hearing Madison is the F1 but he's not convinced.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:03 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:19 pm

I never get why they don't show something for each! Thanks for posting it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:04 pm

Thanks @bluwavz
It’s a nice change to see positive content clip promo.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:32 pm

atem wrote:Thanks for posting that preview with Kelsey.  

I found this from @bluwavz posted in  Nov. and people are right, it looks like he picked VF over Kelsey.  Obvious Bachelorette edit to me.

bluwavz wrote:Listened to RS's pod and he said Victoria is the F3. Peter originally broke up with her on the HTD and never met her family but she came to his hotel room the next morning and he told her he'd make his decision at the RC. He keeps her over Kelsey. She gets eliminated after overnights. Madison and Hannah Ann are the F2. He has been hearing Madison is the F1 but he's not convinced.

I sure hope Madison escapes this train wreck. I do not dislike Peter but I think he is weak and follows his urges and emotions way to quickly. Him being a pilot that flies all over the world, would IMO be hard to trust, with his already "on the screen", quickly given into choices when tempted.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1228755859473420288?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1228755859473420288?s=20

This looks fun! If he’s never done axe throwing before he certainly is up for anything despite a possible embarrassing outcome. The PDA: am interested to find out if Hannah Ann’s family is comfortable -similar to the Webers - or more reserved.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Peter was a jumble of nerves before he even met Madi's parents that he let a big breath of nerves before going in. He said that the nerves gotten even worse when he met them. He really wanted to impress Madi's Dad.

He seems more relaxed with meeting the other families to me, but when he told HS's Dad he is falling for HS, he really didn't show much emotion or maybe he was just defensive?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 pm

@Jolena That question should be asked in the General thread. This is about the episode.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689