SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:21 pm

atem wrote:@Jolena That question should be asked in the General thread.  This is about the episode.

Opps! Sorry about that , maybe one of the mods would be so kind to move it to the proper thread for me ! TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:47 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:58 pm

I think the show is not going to be specific about what Peter is told about VF.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:26 pm

atem wrote:I think the show is not going to be specific about what Peter is told about VF.

Merissa said it's stuff that directly affected her, such as Victoria saying she'd slash her tyres. It won't be about the affairs imo.

Peter Weber’s Ex-Girlfriend Merissa Pence Reveals She Knows Victoria Fuller: She’s Not ‘This Coy Person’

“Our first encounter was that she told me she was going to slash my tires because I was hanging out with one of her ex-boyfriends.”

she just became a very self-centered person and we were all out for our friend’s birthday and she was just acting crazy. Just wanting all the attention and it was very distasteful.”

“If there is a guy she wants, she’s like, ‘He’s mine.’ There is a one-way street there and nobody else is getting involved,” she told Us. “She just thinks that the world revolves around her and she’s the hottest thing that’s ever hit this planet.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:38 pm

leavers wrote:
atem wrote:I think the show is not going to be specific about what Peter is told about VF.

Merissa said it's stuff that directly affected her, such as Victoria saying she'd slash her tyres. It won't be about the affairs imo.

Peter Weber’s Ex-Girlfriend Merissa Pence Reveals She Knows Victoria Fuller: She’s Not ‘This Coy Person’

“Our first encounter was that she told me she was going to slash my tires because I was hanging out with one of her ex-boyfriends.”

she just became a very self-centered person and we were all out for our friend’s birthday and she was just acting crazy. Just wanting all the attention and it was very distasteful.”

“If there is a guy she wants, she’s like, ‘He’s mine.’ There is a one-way street there and nobody else is getting involved,” she told Us. “She just thinks that the world revolves around her and she’s the hottest thing that’s ever hit this planet.

IF he didn't know about her affairs then I'm sure he knows now. laugh out loud  He knew she had alot to hide just by the way that she couldn't look him in the eye, her telling him she didn't want him to have to deal with her "issues" Not to mention the way she walked away from him more then once and had such a nasty disposition. This week she literally snaps at him ( such a B_ TCH ) IMO The producers def made him keep her around way longer then he would've. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:47 pm

Peter says in an interview that people are going to bash him for keeping VF and he said that it was the 'right thing to do' , so I don't agree @Jolena. In fact, it seems like the show is NOT going to bring up the affairs. It's going to be vague accusations. That's it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:26 pm

atem wrote:Peter says in an interview that people are going to bash him for keeping VF and he said that it was the 'right thing to do' , so I don't agree @Jolena.  In fact, it seems like the show is NOT going to bring up the affairs.  It's going to be vague accusations.  That's it.

But what is he going to say? "Yeah, I should have cut her." He can't admit that the producers made him keep her and he isn't going to admit that he made a mistake. There are psychological studies that show that the more you invest in something, the harder it is to change course. People just dig in and refuse to admit a mistake because they are so invested and they have already shown how messy their relationship was, so he has to keep justifying it. As for the affairs, I think the media is going to let lose with that, not necessarily the show.

Here is a bit of the theory:

Escalation of commitment is a human behavior pattern in which an individual or group facing increasingly negative outcomes from a decision, action, or investment nevertheless continues the behavior instead of altering course. The actor maintains behaviors that are irrational, but align with previous decisions and actions.

Economists and behavioral scientists use a related term, sunk-cost fallacy, to describe the justification of increased investment of money or effort in a decision, based on the cumulative prior investment ("sunk cost") despite new evidence suggesting that the future cost of continuing the behavior outweighs the expected benefit.

In sociology, irrational escalation of commitment or commitment bias describe similar behaviors. The phenomenon and the sentiment underlying them are reflected in such proverbial images as "Throwing good money after bad," or "In for a penny, in for a pound," or "It's never the wrong time to make the right decision," or "If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalation_of_commitment

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:37 pm

@Sprite Thanks for this great information that adds to the reasons why Peter and his ego are stuck in this unhealthy pattern of denial. After all, VF is really good at denial too, so they do have something in common! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:29 pm

Jolena wrote:
leavers wrote:

IF he didn't know about her affairs then I'm sure he knows now
. laugh out loud  He knew she had alot to hide just by the way that she couldn't look him in the eye, her telling him she didn't want him to have to deal with her "issues" Not to mention the way she walked away from him more then once and had such a nasty disposition. This week she literally snaps at him ( such a B_ TCH ) IMO The producers def made him keep her around way longer then he would've. jmo

Of course he would but it's ultimately going to be irrelevant to what happens in the show. JMO, twt.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:50 pm

Yes, Peter is going to be told about the affairs. BUT, the audience isn't.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:55 pm

atem wrote:Yes, Peter is going to be told about the affairs.  BUT, the audience isn't.

Do we know what he was told?  I didn’t think we knew what his ex told him.  In her interviews so far she hasn’t mentioned the cheating. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:22 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:Yes, Peter is going to be told about the affairs.  BUT, the audience isn't.

Do we know what he was told?  I didn’t think we knew what his ex told him.  In her interviews so far she hasn’t mentioned the cheating. Imo

She knew of the affairs, because she ran in the same circle as VF and followed each other on Instagram.  She contacted RS to try and warn Peter about her reputation.

Here is RS post about the whole thing. The producers seemed to not want Peter to know to me.

https://realitysteve.com/2019/10/29/the-bachelor-peter-spoilers-victoria-hometown-date

Last edited by atem on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689