SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:55 pm

@Agent99 Oh yes I agree, it didn't last IMO.  I can see them cooking this whole thing up in Bali TBH - I don't think any of that lot are averse to publicity.

Matty was popular on Angie's show despite not getting much airtime and seen as a good guy so the public will probably lap this coupling right up ("he's got tatts therefore he must be Renee's type..."  Rolling Eyes ).

All they need to do post-show is say NTs hard border made it hard to maintain the relationship so they went back to just being friends.  Any easy out IMO.

Meh.

What are we going to do about the issue of Alisha's missing freckle though?  Maybe the footage is a mirror image?  question

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 MqammH7

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2nySHXO

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:48 am

Bobette wrote:New couples trailer 21/07.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 QFuHHuN

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 ZtxAfYK

Good lord these nails get worse every time I see them!!!  It even looks like there is DIRT under some of them.  cantstopl

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2l6cCEN

Whoever that is they need to arrange a manicure sponsorship ASAP.  The before and after pics will be gold.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Vzs92BA

By process of elimination this must be Conor below IMO, since clearly neither of the other two women are Mary.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 JYwJTXD

And now these two.  At first glance I thought it was Flo and Davey but that would be nuts.  Guess away folks!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 IkUssdD

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 M8J9uOE

Source

The girl wearing red looks a bit like Kiki, because of the hair length. I am probably wrong.

By the way, I may be obsessed with moles/freckles, but do you see the girl putting the ring to Glenn? She has a mole on her right hand (this time the right hand, in her thumb, and  Alisha has a mole on the left hand). I tried to take a look at the photos of the hands of the  other girls to see molest on their right thumbs and I failed, there aren't enough pictures of hands for me to keep looking ...I refuse to spend more time looking at hands' moles Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 cantstopl

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:02 am

Bobette wrote:@bachie.bachie I thought I saw the tattoo the aerial shot too but that doesn't look like Renee's hair and skintone.  To me the guy's physique doesn't match Jackson.  

I can't unsee Flo and Davey.  laugh out loud  Maybe they brought them back as "mentors" for the final or some such?  Didn't Flo say she was going to be involved in some way?

I too thought that this girl could be Kiki because of the hair but also because I remember seeing her with that style and colour of dress, she loves this colour;  let me see if I can find the link. It may have been during Ritchie's season or in one of her very old posts scratch

Do you girls know if Scotty will be there?

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:36 am

I can't get past those nails! affraid

Am I confused or that ring looks different than another ring? I thought I saw one that was white gold and a different style. The ring in the box looks like it's gold.

Sorry if this has been discussed, I don't recall. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:26 am

Hello annual bffs giggling
I’ve been silently absorbing what u all hav said...
I was thinking along the lines of tan girl being a nervous nail biter...
but just based on the girls silhouette vs guys,
Have we ruled out Helena and Jake... just asking
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:34 am

Ash wrote:

Hi there! The sportsbet odds and early returns to social media pretty much rule them out.
On top of that their date last night had no chemistry so I think the chance of them falling in love is very slim!
Good to keep thinking of different pairings though Smiley
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:48 am

bachie.bachie wrote:
Ash wrote:

Hi there! The sportsbet odds and early returns to social media pretty much rule them out.
On top of that their date last night had no chemistry so I think the chance of them falling in love is very slim!
Good to keep thinking of different pairings though Smiley

Thanks bachie.bachie

Yeah I was just thinking from that clip, the tan girl, she skinny Smiley
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:07 am

Ash wrote:Hello annual bffs giggling
I’ve been silently absorbing what u all hav said...
I was thinking along the lines of tan girl being a nervous nail biter...
but just based on the girls silhouette vs guys,

Jake just walked out, so they are ruled out, Ash Smiley I liked his honesty. Helena gave her rose to Alex, which I think was lovely Smiley

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Didn't realise Conor is so TALL!  No wonder we don't have any SCs of him & Mary at the Finale - no amount of vaseline on the lens could disguise this couple.  cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:33 pm

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 23d45e10
The blue suit hands to me look like Connors, he has gorgeous hands perfect for an auctioneer
+
I Also saw a chest freckle So To me hands + freckles = Connor being a better match to be blue suit guy than Glenn

(How sunburnt was Connor the next day ouch!)
Which leads me to want to believe... after the similar Background etc... could BrittneyW be the blotchy tan n damaged red nails girl (no.1) ?

Smiley
Is it tooo hopeful to imagine a fairytale ending for Alisha, Brit W & Mary

Source: tenplay
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:37 pm

Getting excited for Brit Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1176891977 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1176891977 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1176891977
Prematurely
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:38 pm

@Ash IMO No Brittney unfortunately because her betting odds have been around 15.00 the whole show which no betting company would want to pay out! She does seem to hang around paradise for a while though so it may just be that Jamie and Britt end up having a bit of a will they/ won't they fling that really equates to nothing.

I actually think the guy in the dark blue suit (we only see the hands) could be Conor. Will add photos later.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie