SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:38 am

Vjeff wrote:

Nope it is public. I can see her profile now.

Not sure if we have said this but she also follows @whyattlabel, Matt's clothing range and the page follows her, even with only following 45 people with no other women from Bach.

And a very weird Renee Barrett fan page - who would possibly make a fan page for her or even know who she is outside this forum? Bizarre.
Alisha too has a very weird fan page ... I think it is probably a crazy fan of that group of girls, the fan pages seem similar :S  Initially I thought she did it herself but Renner and Alisha may have the same passionate fan! Rolling Eyes

PS: By the way, I was silly I meant to say Alisha's left hand, not right hand, the right hand of the girl that gives a ring also has a small mole but that is another story

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:13 am

Bobette wrote:Who did it look like in the red dress @Agent99?

Bobette, I just saw the ad, the girl with the red/orangey toned dress looks like Alisha.
By the way, did you notice that I was saying Alisha's right hands when I really meant her left hand laugh out loud how foolish of me!

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:20 am

Agent99 wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Stunt hand laugh out loud.  I wouldn't put it beyond TPTB.  But now we have the clearer shot of Glenn and Renee kissing, it makes the most sense that it is their hands.

Yes, and I went to Facebook, and spent a lot of time looking at Renee's post and Alisha's, well, Glenn liked some of Renee's facebook posts. He has don't nothing on Alisha's. I just think that the interactions between Alisha and Glenn on social media are too limited, whilst perhaps there are too many with Renee, but I would take too many over not enough. We have seen before contestants not caring about revealing the outcome before the finale aired, though...and don't forget Renee's odds. I am unsure about who is with Glenn.

Eek apologies, I meant Alisha.  It is not imo Renee's hands.

Don't worry, and I meant to say in Alisha's left hand not right hand :D hahaha, I don't know what happened to me! Anyway, I did also noticed something in one of the girls' right (yes this time right, not left) hand but I cannot be sure yet, I will let you know when I confirm it. That is why I got confused with left and right...I don't know why I always make these silly mistakes Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:12 pm

Agent99 wrote:Just saw the tv ad with shot of whole hand - can confirm no freckle laugh out loud.  But there was also a good shot of red dress and partner.  Wish I could screenshot it from my tv laugh out loud

Yes Agent99, and one more thing:  I took shots (I don't know how to put them here) from the ceremony of Glenn from the top and the girl doesn't look that blonde from that perspective but more a light a light brunette with golden foils or with balayage. Also, Alisha has a nice athletic body but  she is not as slim as Renee, Alisha's profile does not look as curvy (on the derriere area) as  Renee's,  and IMO the girl with Glenn has a body that IMO fits Renee's body. Alisha seems to wear her hair usually on the side, whilst I think Renee usually splits her hair in the middle, and doesn't the girl with Glenn seems to wear the hair that way? Gosh!

I also think, that perhaps Glenn confides in Alisha. Alisha may be flirting with him as Mary did but he may be more into Renee, but he is an attentive listener, isn't he? When we see him talking to Alisha he may be telling her about who he likes! :S  He may even be talking about Helena :S

@Bobette is there any chance that Glenn and Alisha may not have ended in the best terms because they flirted before Renee and Glenn consolidated something and that is why they have just followed each other tonight? How odd though, because I thought they already followed each other, that is my recollection from Sunday's sleuthing. I have noticed that sometimes Instagram doesn't show all the follows to all people or the accurate number of followers that a person has, for example, when I use my Iphone or Ipad the number of followers a person has is not necessarily the same I see :S

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:05 pm

New couples trailer 21/07.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 QFuHHuN

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 ZtxAfYK

Good lord these nails get worse every time I see them!!!  It even looks like there is DIRT under some of them.  cantstopl

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2l6cCEN

Whoever that is they need to arrange a manicure sponsorship ASAP.  The before and after pics will be gold.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Vzs92BA

By process of elimination this must be Conor below IMO, since clearly neither of the other two women are Mary.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 JYwJTXD

And now these two.  At first glance I thought it was Flo and Davey but that would be nuts.  Guess away folks!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 IkUssdD

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 M8J9uOE

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:09 pm

My guess at first glance is Renee and Jackson. IMO the guy looks like Jackson and I say Renee because that would match the overhead shot of the woman in the red dress and the man in the white, as we can sort of see her tattoo. Though I can't see them as a match so I'm unsure.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:13 pm

@bachie.bachie I thought I saw the tattoo the aerial shot too but that doesn't look like Renee's hair and skintone.  To me the guy's physique doesn't match Jackson.  

I can't unsee Flo and Davey.  laugh out loud  Maybe they brought them back as "mentors" for the final or some such?  Didn't Flo say she was going to be involved in some way?

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:20 pm

@Bobette I think Flo confirmed that she wasn't actually going to Paradise. She was referring to a new column she's writing in some magazine or something. IMO the hair is an okay match for Renee but I agree the skintone is off. Any other ideas on who it might be?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Screen35
Source

bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:22 pm

@bachie.bachie Thanks.  yes I just checked Davey's page and his answer was also a firm "F&^% no" when asked by commenters if he was returning.  laugh out loud

My other guess was Kiki but that doesn't look like her style of dress (not tight & sl*tty laugh out loud) and also she was cavorting around with Ciarran post-finale, so...

Maybe Americans?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:31 pm

I think it's Renee hair.  The guys arm sort of wraps it up.  And I am sure I can see hand tatts on the guy.  Or maybe that's what I want to see dizzy

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:33 pm

@Agent99 Oh yeah good point I see the tattoos now too - left hand yeah?  That is Matty then, and it did look like the two of them from above IMO so - lock them in?  That would be very neat and fit with everything we've sleuthed to this point.   :yes:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 N14Tvt8

Source

ETA:  I presume they're not going to pretend they've never met since those pics from Bali were widely seen so maybe they're going to use their "backstory" as a way of justifying them getting together so quickly, considering Matty arrives late.

Pre-planned from the start then, IMO.  Wouldn't be surprised if Ciarran was in on the whole thing too. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:48 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Oh yeah good point I see the tattoos now too - left hand yeah?  That is Matty then, and it did look like the two of them from above IMO so - lock them in?  That would be very neat and fit with everything we've sleuthed to this point.   :yes:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 N14Tvt8

Source

ETA:  I presume they're not going to pretend they've never met since those pics from Bali were widely seen so maybe they're going to use their "backstory" as a way of justifying them getting together so quickly, considering Matty arrives late.

Pre-planned from the start, IMO.  Wouldn't be surprised if Ciarran was in on the whole thing too. Suspect

Aagh not certain about locking in laugh out loud.  They seem the most plausible at the moment, but I'm not as sure about them as the other two couples. There's just less clues about them being together, which in all probability they aren't now.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie