SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by happygolucky Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:22 am

Souce/twitter link
@TylerJCameron3   4h    Moms on instagram with cats have it out for me and I’m not backing down  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 12 1f602

Tyler isn't having it. Disclaimer: these Barbras who Tyler responded to happen to have cats on their IGs ... but in general there are so many "moms" who are writing to him how bad he treated Hannah and that's why she left and how Hannah deserves a better guy "who will show her off"... just because Tyler doesn't post about Hannah or gives them a "couple" photo they demand. While in the same breath these Barbras shame any woman in Tyler's vicinity and offend his friends. The level of logic and hypocricy ... disproportional.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:34 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-nGupwjryc/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:36 pm

May the real man win!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:55 pm

Norcalgal wrote:May the real man win!

Risky business giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:10 pm

The Cameron household has 3 boys and 3 girls ... Harley, Wiley and Phoebe (the gray cat). I wonder if the name has anything to do with Friends?
Matt is working (said Katie) and isn't present Live. Katie, Olivia and BB represent. Ryan, I assume, is studying.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:48 pm

Matt played in the dodgeball game today so he is definitely still there.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:12 pm

whit90 wrote:Matt played in the dodgeball game today so he is definitely still there.

I believe the dodgeball was from a day or two ago but I do think he is still there now, he’s just been busy for the last few days.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:06 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-vbwQ7Dind/?igshid=1m5h48iqbj33a

Wow...... so some random got Tyler’s address and just turned up at his house in Florida with a suitcase and dog to join the QC and was adamant her and TC were dating.
I believe they went live to explain what happened but it’s all saved on insta by @tylercameroncrew in a few posts!

So so scary for them and such an abuse of privacy.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:46 pm

Kas_256 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B-vbwQ7Dind/?igshid=1m5h48iqbj33a

Wow...... so some random got Tyler’s address and just turned up at his house in Florida with a suitcase and dog to join the QC and was adamant her and TC were dating.
I believe they went live to explain what happened but it’s all saved on insta by @tylercameroncrew in a few posts!

So so scary for them and such an abuse of privacy.

Wow! That's crazy scary. Ryan looks really perturbed. I'd be too, Ryan. I'd be too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:57 am

@Kas_256 @2ndcampbell
This is absolutely NUTS! That’s what happens when someone like Tyler, who is a good guy and has a level head, is a little too naive to think badly of his fans, and forget that some people will take advantage. It start online and on DM with innocent sounding little comments and it leads to things like that. Complete delusion that those ‘fans’ can do whatever because they think they know the person but ITS AN ILLUSION. just a tiny slice of piece of information that is a fraction of their real life and reality.
So sad and terrifying. Now he’s gonna have to have some police or guard around his own house? That’s so out of control. People are really losing it. Time to set some major boundaries and be real tough on people when they cross a line.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:32 am

@astrobach They flew from Hawaii (supposedly) And had been DM’ing everyone in the Quarantine Crew (supposedly)

Apart from anything one of my questions is how in the world did they travel that far at this time with everything going on in the world?

The whole thing sounds totally insane and thankfully they got police involved in the end. Ryan called Tyler when it happened as he was out and I think he thought it was a joke but They all appeared pretty rattled by it in the live they did, understandably.

I think we may be seeing a lot less of them now moving forward - such a shame

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:01 am

@Kas_256 I saw it, to travel from Hawaii, in the middle of a global pandemic to Florida, to see someone you know From a TV DATING show without their knowledge or consent...is really delusional. There is no cure for stupid.
:crazed but it’s still pretty spooky for the whole house!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing