SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by suzq Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Why is it always the woman who is to blame? Matt has stated that he is in a serious relationship now and that means it changes your friendships with people. You don't have as much time for your friends especially those who are still single and want to party. I don't see Tyler wanting to be in a serious relationship right now. Therefore, he and Matt are in different stages of life. Sorry, I just think it is very easy for Tyler to put the blame on Rachel and her personality (maybe she does rub him the wrong way a little bit) rather than admit that friendships changing and evolving might play a bigger factor here. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:41 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I've been speculating on this for a while now, but given the "ball and chain" comment, kind of solidifies my thoughts that Rachel is a bit of a cling on.  I don't think she likes Matt to do anything without her, and given Tyler's views on relationships, I would guess its tough or a little frustrating for him.  I don't follow Matt or Rachel, but I do check in on their SM every once in a while and all I see them doing is traveling together and eating.  Granted, there's nothing wrong with that, but Matt was also so busy, abc food tours, running, etc and now he doesn't see to do much outside the world of Rachel.  
Oh, I think Tyler is the cling on here. Doesn’t like to be the third wheel. In any case it’s not his place to make comments like that.
He also needs to develop a better picker and stop dating those shallow models that either dump him or cheat on him.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:11 pm

suzq wrote:Why is it always the woman who is to blame?  Matt has stated that he is in a serious relationship now and that means it changes your friendships with people. You don't have as much time for your friends especially those who are still single and want to party.  I don't see Tyler wanting to be in a serious relationship right now.  Therefore, he and Matt are in different stages of life.  Sorry, I just think it is very easy for Tyler to put the blame on Rachel and her personality (maybe she does rub him the wrong way a little bit) rather than admit that friendships changing and evolving might play a bigger factor here.  JMO.

It very well could be Matt's doing, but it was because of Tyler's comments that made me think it was Rachel that was the clingy one. I don't think Tyler would call her a ball and chain unless it was more Rachel's doing than Matts. I don't think Tyler would say the things he has unless there's some validity to it. Tyler has said that he understands friendships change when you get in a serious relationship, but IMO, I think if it were more about Matt, Tyler wouldn't have made the comments he did. Again, this is just speculation on my part.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:14 pm

blueblues wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I've been speculating on this for a while now, but given the "ball and chain" comment, kind of solidifies my thoughts that Rachel is a bit of a cling on.  I don't think she likes Matt to do anything without her, and given Tyler's views on relationships, I would guess its tough or a little frustrating for him.  I don't follow Matt or Rachel, but I do check in on their SM every once in a while and all I see them doing is traveling together and eating.  Granted, there's nothing wrong with that, but Matt was also so busy, abc food tours, running, etc and now he doesn't see to do much outside the world of Rachel.  
Oh, I think Tyler is the cling on here. Doesn’t like to be the third wheel. In any case it’s not his place to make comments like that.
He also needs to develop a better picker and stop dating those shallow models that either dump him or cheat on him.
JMO

I seem to recall Matt making comments about Hannah way back when, maybe that's just type of friendship they have. no idea
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:26 pm

I pretty much will take Rachel's side over Tyler. I lost any respect I had for him when he started dating only models. Others have dated and married models so I don't have a problem with them but it feels like Tyler isn't the least bit interested in a serious relationship, unlike Matt & Rachel. I think he's really missing having his mom around to set him straight. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:26 pm

I also think that Tyler doesn't like being the third wheel. I don't think Matt has really had a serious relationship before and I think that on some level -- Tyler really wasn't expecting Matt to get into one for awhile. I think Tyler may have some issues with any woman that Matt is involved with. I agree-- I think the loss of Tyler's mom and his parents' divorce affected him a lot concerning relationships. I was shocked that Tyler came out with his book and having relationships being one of focuses of it. I would not personally look to him for relationship advice. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:45 am

I’ve seen nothing to indicate that Matt isn’t over the moon happy with Rachael or that she’s a controlling person. She seems to get along well with everyone else in Matt’s life. Tyler seems to be a mess these days & I think he resents not having Matt by his side as he parties & enjoys the fruits of his fame.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:28 pm

Tyler was on The Today Show, he looks great!

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:52 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Tyler was on The Today Show, he looks great!

And his advice was pretty good as well!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:24 pm

"Rejection is good" - "Don't eat where you crap!" - "Fish or cut bait" - "The shorter the conversations with you means the longer ones are happening with someone else".

Tyler, your mom would be proud of you! don't forget to follow what you preach.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:13 pm

I still don't think Tyler's one who should be giving dating advice, however those were pretty good. I have to admit that I agreed with all of them. Who knew? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:41 pm

@albean99  Maybe he's growing up!  He's had a lot to deal with.  I probably will always have a soft spot in my heart for him.  He's always treated the women he's involved with respectfully.  Mama would be proud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing