SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 12 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:44 pm

@lipsis I didn't know that!

I'm in tears. The proposal is so genuine and beautiful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:47 pm

This never gets old....I don't want to say goodbye any more!

It really was a great proposal...and she didn't even look at that ring.

He'll tell her ILY everyday.

Is it silly that I am crying just like I did the first time I watched this? Maybe more so, since I know now how beautifully it it all turned out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:53 pm

@Sprite you’re adorable.

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel10 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Family10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel15The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:55 pm

Look at that family. laugh out loud Samuel had enough, he took off. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:56 pm

TBD on a 4th !

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:57 pm

@GuardianAngel he’s tired. It’s way past his bedtime. Sean’s too. laugh out loud

I can’t wait to watch. It’s finally time.

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel10 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Family10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel15The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:58 pm

Next week, K and Britt's season.

Enjoy West Coast!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:58 pm

@lipsis family time was right at the end, and it was so sweet!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:01 am

Sean is hilarious with the stick shift. He always had such a great sense of humour about himself. It was what I found the most attractive about him.

OMG...what secret has Nick hid for 5 years? I am really curious now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:02 am

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 EaCVGdeXkAEU8Vb
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin 1m
TOO MUCH CUTE #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/7kkDIo7FxU
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 am

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 EZbgUfiWsAArKVj
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin 6m
Rose lovers, I won't be recapping #TheBachelorGOAT, but I *will* reshare my original recaps! Premiere: bit.ly/2U0f8jL Ep 2: bit.ly/3dnlEZB Ep 3: bit.ly/2XNspgJ Ep 4: bit.ly/3coTv2O Ep 5: bit.ly/2BeTwJQ Ep 6: bit.ly/36QNCdM pic.twitter.com/ajzA565ZoQ
The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 12 EZbg3kdXQAMDdZx
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin 5m
My original s17 #TheBachelor recaps, cont'd: Ep 7: bit.ly/2XMzQVy Ep 8: bit.ly/2TYinbs Ep 9: bit.ly/2XkjHr6 WTA: bit.ly/3gKy6EC Finale: bit.ly/3dobecc #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/B5v2cfs8vu
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:16 am

I watched although fast forwarded through most of Tierra’s part. I did laugh when all the others came out of the frigid water just fine but Tierra had to be the one who brought the trauma to the drama. Rolling Eyes

I still like Lesley and have a new appreciation for Lindsay. She held it together even though she was shocked. She has a cute family now so worked out well for her.

It was just so obvious that Catherine was the one. I didn’t initially think that she would be his type but got onboard pretty fast. They have a great little family and the kids are so cute! I don’t know how many of these I'll watch but it was a good start.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers