SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Sprite wrote:The guys all look pretty happy there. I love Konstantine dancing around like that.

I love those backstage stuff. It is fun to watch. I'm gonna try and bring over more of it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:03 pm

Nothing important in regards the season. But I loved her post on IG today so I decided to share with you.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 S-dUvxrH1Uk

"Today my friend's youngest son, who is 4, drew three little people. He said: one is good, the second is surprised, and the third is poor. We asked:

-Why?
-Because he has no friends! That was the answer.

And then I realized something very important. Yes, our children are sitting in gadgets and listening to Morgenstern (a Russian Rapper). Yes, at the age of 8 they have something that we could not even imagine in our wildest fantasies, we could not even dream about it. Yes, they have access to a huge amount of information from an early age, perhaps they were the first to be so lucky.

Yes, they are DIFFERENT! We must come to terms with this and just love them like that, in such a time. But we must also remember that it depends on us what kind of spiritual qualities they will acquire. All this will not spoil them, only we can spoil them. They will never remember noisy gatherings, but they will remember condemnation, anger, envy that sounded in a closed kitchen.
They will remember how you cried with happiness and thanked your friends, relatives or just acquaintances from the bottom of your heart. Because such energy opens the heart and teaches to love.

They will remember our example. Not what we would like to teach them, but what we ourselves have learned. It is important to constantly remember this and ask yourself: how to be friends and love? Am I able to?"

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:19 am

@natik hello my friend

I watched episode 3 and there’s a lot of explaining to do.
I laughed and laughed
Yet I’m confused about a lot

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:24 am

I love seeing the backstage footage. The post on IG is so touching and so very true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:27 am

@natik On Sasha’s IG he posted its his birthday. Ksenia sent her wishes. Can you post it. I can’t manage it from my phone.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:48 pm

@Idlemess Yes today is his birthday!

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 8omab5s9

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Hh2nq8zv

He wrote: „Wooow thank you Ksju“ (he is always calling her Ksju).

Source:
https://instagram.com/ellert_a?igshid=orcg8450tsm9
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:49 pm

Is there any particular meaning to the nickname "Ksju" or is it his made up pet name for her?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Idlemess wrote:Is there any particular meaning to the nickname "Ksju" or is it his made up pet name for her?

It is Sasha´s short name creation for Ksenia. He is always saying Ksju.
Before their first date when Ksenia arrived to the roof top, she read a note from Sasha. In that note he wrote "Ksju that is everything for you". And Ksenia said on her ITM that as soon as she read "Ksju" she knew her date is going to be with Sasha because she remembers that in his video presentation for the rose ceremony he called her "Ksju". He is the only one who is calling her "Ksju".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:49 pm

@natik, I posted a link about the Bachelor Max dating a young model
What’s up with that?
You can move this to the right thread. Thanks so much for everything

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Btw @natik you know what’s so fascinating about Sasha? To me he’s like water; he has a fluidity to his movement. It’s like an ebb and flow so natural it’s uncanny and perhaps why he’s successful as a comedian. Just a random thought laugh out loud.

As always, thank you so much 🤗

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:47 pm

@Idlemess Interesting comparison Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum