SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:30 pm

I kind of see Tashia's dad having concerns about the "microwave" aspect of the BN relationships.  I really like all F4 guys and think in the real world, without pressure to rush into it,  each could work out well in a relationship/engagement/marriage. My worry especially for any of the guys who are in some type of recovery is the timing/expectations.  There is no need to get engaged to suit the producers or us fans.  This has been such an intense year, and some guys also have additional stressors going on.
I know that folks in recovery are advised not to make any major life decisions for a period of time early on.  JMO but I think it's wise for all not to make "quick" life decisions, since recovery is a life-long endeavor.  "One day at a time", even after years of sobriety.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Tayshia proved that she is not following the producers rules entirely. She told Zac she was falling in love to him too. I remember how nasty Ben received comments when he said ILY to jojo and Lauren. So this is not to be taken lightly.

Somehow saying she is falling for multiple guys is IMO a way to smooth their ego but IMO only one gave her butterflies and that is Zac. Her reaction was telling... you scared me... are you sure? .... I want Ed to jump the table and tell you I did too...

Nobody else got this reaction from her. IMO

For me it is clear as day.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:15 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 B5eb5f10
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 F9e22010
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:16 pm

@notarose What a beautiful, incredible story.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:19 pm

@notarose what a powerful message.  Love everything about this!

Last edited by Topazgold on Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:21 pm

What a powerful post!

Regardless of the ending of the show, Zac seems to be in a good place and at peace with whatever he’s going through.

Always treat people with love and kindness, always do the right thing indeed!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:34 pm

OH my gosh! That is simply heartwarming! IA there are no coincidences. Tracking her down to thank her shows how grateful he is.

Yay for bank tellers! (one actually saved my 89 year old aunt from getting scammed out of $7000)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:29 pm

Rhonda :sprinklehearts

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:47 pm

When I saw that post it moved me to tears. Shout out to Rhonda for being the person she is, and Zac for turning his life around and paying it forward now with his work helping those struggling with addiction.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:19 pm

Rhonda has such a kind heart ❤

Zac has a heart of gold and depth.

He runs New York Marathon (at least 6 times) to raise money to help people with addictions and mental health issues.
Not a single shirtless picture on his IG. Very rare in BN.
I hope his new found fame will not change him.

If it doesn’t work out for him and Tayshia, I hope he finds someone who will love, appreciate, respect him unconditionally soon.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Wow. He explained briefly but now that we have the full story, it is very emotional.

He is the perfect example of paying forward.

Much respect for the man he is today and his accomplishments.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
chasus71
KBiegs88
Newto
veg_out
ReneeM