SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jane Austen Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:28 pm

BTW, we know who is Tayshia ex husband, Brendan's ex wife had been sleuthed. Has anyone been able to sleuthed Zac's ex wife? Just curious Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f481

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:30 pm

Jane Austen wrote:These are the reasons( besides his connection with T , how he has used his failures and struggles to help others, love for his family etc) l really like about Zac. I think what one posts post show is telling...that's why I'm low-key suspicious of Ben's and Brendan's intention / aspiration in coming on the show based off of their am posting. Not that I'm saying it's a crime to want to join a dating show to have some clout and promote ones gym, body building career, modelling etc. I mean most people go on this TV show for these reasons. But, yes, I do believe feelings do get real and I have no doubt Ben and Brendan also did developed feelings for T. But, my point is, as all of you have observed Andy mentioned it is so refreshing to see a contestant like Zac with no interest to further his social media clout. He is truly a refreshing dork Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f600

Yes I agree with you 100%. This is why I like him too as well. I am not discounting anyone else's intentions, but Zac has been very vocal of being there to get to know Tayisha that he stays out of the mess and all. You can tell that is his focus which has turned into major "feels" for him and Tayisha, IMO,

(On a side note: Looking through Brendan's IG is like looking at a modeling portfolio or ad page, I would have never guessed that he was a roofer. Again no knocking him on his endeavors, JMO.)
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:33 pm

Jane Austen wrote:BTW, we know who is Tayshia ex husband, Brendan's ex wife had been sleuthed. Has anyone been able to sleuthed Zac's ex wife? Just curious Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f481

Good question. I think at this point it would be archived public records since it has been 10 years ago or so. Depends on when they got married what county and if it was in Jersey or NY. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:54 pm

I am always uncomfortable to put a name on someone who obviously is no part of the show and don’t want to be. Imo

I would be PO if this happened to me.

Tayshia ex decided to come out. His choice. But Brendan or Zac? no

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:28 am

HEA wrote:I am always uncomfortable to put a name on someone who obviously is no part of the show and don’t want to be. Imo

I would be PO if this happened to me.

Tayshia ex decided to come out. His choice. But Brendan or Zac?  no

JMO
You're right. And again that's the reason why I like Zac so much, when he mentioned that he had been married and that his wife left him, he made it a point that there was nothing wrong with his ex, taking upon his shoulder the responsibility of his marriage break down, so to speak.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:39 am

Andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:17 am

HEA wrote:Andy?
Andy= And. Typo mistake. My bad

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:23 am

Jane Austen wrote:
HEA wrote:Andy?
Andy= And. Typo mistake. My bad

Oh. I thought I missed some tea somewhere Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:56 am

HEA wrote:If this can help, this is his activities on Twitter
He joined Twitter on October 2020
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Be0fd710
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Fbcfa010

Pulling this in so we can relate it to the Eagles Football schedule as well. Note that Nov 8 was a Bye week for the Eagles. https://fbschedules.com/philadelphia-eagles-schedule/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:03 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:27 pm

Any take on the voice over in tonight's preview Zac's saying" I'm blindsided" ? I'm nervous

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:45 am

What is his Twitter?

So he just joined Twitter... interesting...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
chasus71
KBiegs88
Newto
veg_out
ReneeM