SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:32 pm

Wait, they do do hometowns? How? The logistics of that elude me.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:33 pm

leavers wrote:Wait, they do do hometowns? How? The logistics of that elude me.

Has to be Zoom surely...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 pm

@bobette totally! IMO If she really wanted Locky to know it was her she would have focused on the arm/sleeve area. Why couldn't she paint a heart there or kiss there?? I think Bella went for the heart area as she would have thought that's where Irena would put her mark in reference to their first night chat with the stethoscope. If they were best friends they would have chatted about that. Also you could see the lip marks above the heart she painted as she was doing it so IMO Bella again is just being a big baby.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:24 pm

Agent99 wrote:So Izzy may not be quite as nice as portrayed imo.  Her snarky comment about Irena hiking was just jarring and not necessary imo.  I read somewhere that the girls sided with Bella because they thought she was the winner and had clout.  It really seems like a means girls scenario.

If we have a Mean Girls squad that will make for a super b*tchy BIP I guess. The question is, will Bella think she’s too big for BIP, or will she be wary of production after this season, or will she cry manipulation and then try to lap it up like Abbie?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 pm

@Dirty Street Pie I hope Bella goes to BiP.  I also hope Irena does too laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:38 pm

I'm watching the episode now and I don't know what's funnier:

A. Locky saying how hard lockdown was, "not seeing anyone or having any physical touch" ( cantstopl ); or

B. The fact that they have tried to cram all the remaining MoT dates and product placements into a single episode.  

They clearly wanted this season DONE, imo.

Regarding the "marks", Bella's kiss hardly left an imprint...

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 CTDta3D

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 MiaAVXa

...she pretty much rubbed it off herself with her hair when she hugged him...

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1yiHpx6

...it was barely visible when Irena had her turn...

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1RB1WuN

...and how would she have known it was Bella's mark in the first place?!   question

Anyway, Kaitlyn was the best in this segment IMO - she played the scene well and her facial expressions were hilarious.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 HmNEqUD

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 QJpFO2t

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 JiqHIzd

She may be the poor man's Sophie Monk but I'm not hating her as much as I expected to... yet.   Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698

Also I would like to know how many breaks they had to take for locky to "compose himself" between sessions.  

These undies hide nothing. Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1f636

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Zi06lHK

And yeah as @Agent99 already pointed out - THREE kisses from the trailer were cut from of this episode: Steph, Izzy and Bella.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 T4uqZsB

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 4w4NpN5

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 XyNIZoa

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:37 am

Gotta get that Starbucks sponsorship in right at the top of the episode 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:37 am

Product placement is so obvious

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:38 am

butterflylove wrote:Gotta get that Starbucks sponsorship in right at the top of the episode 😂

Snap

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:40 am

Ahh, the girls are wearing the clothes from the pap photos we saw! Izzy with the alpacas.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:46 am

GIVE US THOSE SWEET ADVERTISING DOLLARS THANK YOU (ALL LAUGH).

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:53 am

Is Locky calling Bella "babe"?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou