SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:09 am

"I’ve talked to a couple of the other girls and they said, 'Whoever gets the first impression rose, it’s very telling,'" she says with a laugh. What attracted her to Moss? "Among all the craziness and chaos that the night brings, when I was with Dale it was just easy. And every moment that I had with him, within that chaos, he was very calming. I can be high energy, but he brought me down to a level of peace that night."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/the-bachelorette-star-clare-crawley-on-filming-inside-the-bubble-and-those-spoilers  

Thought what she said was cute.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DEFAULT FONT ONLY)

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:37 am

I don't know if this means anything but this pic was taken as #155354_1351.jpg where as all the other's had higher numbers, taken later? Now I'm confused. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 155354_1351-450x0

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1601/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Ratings for Clare first episode 4.75 million Hannah’s was 4.78 so not much of a difference, football won the night. We’ll see what it is next week. They’ve gone down in general as most probably watch on Hulu our other forms.
ETA: from RS “ ratings are in and the premiere actually was on par with Hannah’s premiere last May on a completely different night. Last night drew 4.7 million viewers and a 1.3 rating. Hannah’s premiere drew 4.67 million viewers with a 1.3 rating. They gotta be happy with that.“

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:13 pm

From RS column today- 💀 😆 

Dale is safe with a rose. Seemingly forever and ever and ever. Clare: “So thankful for all of you showing up tonight, especially Dale…long night, Dale are you ok?…feel like my husband is in this room and his name is Dale…if I didn’t get to have a conversation with you tonight, I’m sorry, I was probably with Dale…this is such a hard choice for me, not really, because Dale…””

https://realitysteve.com/2020/10/14/the-bachelorette-clare-episode-1-recap-ratings-yosef-luke-parker-thoughts/

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1316423578141822982?s=20

ETA:

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1316483970406780929?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:19 pm

Robert mills/Julia cunningham pod recap
1. There was a montage they had of Clare’s appearances winter games and all and her meeting with Benoit but then they decided to cut it.
2. They decided they couldn’t do Palm spring again As there is so many times you can dress up the ballroom for different things so decided Nemacolin as it’s twice the size, leaves changing and looks great
ETA:
3. They all knew Clare was anticipating meeting dale.
4. There’s definitely sparks between Clare and dale.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Dale’s sister has been real supportive of dale and Clare in her ig stories and made a post on her Facebook.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:53 pm

I’m 99% sure now that Clare was let go by the show and didn’t quit as it was spun to be. Based on comments Ashley I, sharleen in her recap, Katt Hurd on Justin takes the bach podcast today, the original spoiler, Clare saying she didn’t quit, Clare saying the way she blew up the bachelorette on bhh, RS saying the show came to her and finally the promo of Chris Harrison telling her going down this path won’t end well for her and the men. IMO Chris Harrison is telling her it’s best if she leaves and the conversation is gonna end with that.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Zaynab wrote:I’m 99% sure now that Clare was let go by the show and didn’t quit as it was spun to be. Based on comments Ashley I, sharleen in her recap, Katt Hurd on Justin takes the bach podcast today, the original spoiler, Clare saying she didn’t quit, Clare saying the way she blew up the bachelorette on bhh, RS saying the show came to her and finally the promo of Chris Harrison telling her going down this path won’t end well for her and the men. IMO Chris Harrison is telling her it’s best if she leaves and the conversation is gonna end with that.

Last night on Jimmy Kimmel he was trying to put her on the spot asking about Tayshia taking over, she didn't confirm or deny... only insisted this was her (Clare's) season. He went on to ask her if she knew Tayshia and Clare said she had not met her scratch . I thought it was reported they were both at the resort at the same time but maybe production kept them apart so they wouldn't compare notes on the guys?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1317873125607018496?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Zaynab wrote:I’m 99% sure now that Clare was let go by the show and didn’t quit as it was spun to be. Based on comments Ashley I, sharleen in her recap, Katt Hurd on Justin takes the bach podcast today, the original spoiler, Clare saying she didn’t quit, Clare saying the way she blew up the bachelorette on bhh, RS saying the show came to her and finally the promo of Chris Harrison telling her going down this path won’t end well for her and the men. IMO Chris Harrison is telling her it’s best if she leaves and the conversation is gonna end with that.

Last night on Jimmy Kimmel he was trying to put her on the spot asking about Tayshia taking over, she didn't confirm or deny... only insisted this was her (Clare's) season. He went on to ask her if she knew Tayshia and Clare said she had not met her  scratch  .  I thought it was reported they were both at the resort at the same time but maybe production kept them apart so they wouldn't compare notes on the guys?

It's totally possible that they were at the resort and their paths never crossed. I think they're just trying to keep the Tayshia thing under wraps for now and Clare is helping them do that by saying she never met her. I'm curious to see if Tayshia says the same thing once she's allowed to talk about her involvement in the show.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:02 pm

laugh out loud @Jordon. I have breakfast for supper quite often!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel