SELECT CONTENT

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:34 pm

@butterflylove It boggles the mind that in the crappiest year, we have had a lot of successful couples come out of the various international shows and their off shoots. Mind you we have also had 3 divorces come out of the US group, but still.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:19 am

@butterflylove IA more love in 2021!

They seem so happy, it's great looking at their pictures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:38 am

Sprite wrote:@butterflylove It boggles the mind that in the crappiest year, we have had a lot of successful couples come out of the various international shows and their off shoots. Mind you we have also had 3 divorces come out of the US group, but still.

YES! It just goes to show that when you cast more mature leads and contestants actually wanting and looking for a longterm/forever partner, that success can and will happen.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:33 pm

Okay, I could totally be jumping to conclusions and reading too much into it, but Alisha and Glenn are away this weekend, and in the last couple of stories they've posted Alisha's left hand hasn't been visible / hiding. DID GREG PROPOSE?!?! ARE THEY ENGAGED?! 💍

Every time they go away, I think, maybe this weekend is the weekend, but GUYS, could this weekend have been THE weekend?!
Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Alisha11
Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Glenns10

+ some other happy snaps.
Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Glenns11
Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Alisha12

Sources: Alisha IG & Glenn IG
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:38 pm

The second and third pic looks like she's deliberately hiding her hand.

@butterflylove Thanks for being on the ring watch!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:58 am

Sincere congratulations to Alisha & Glenn; my favourite forum lurkers.   Hugesmile  

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 JQ4Rz71

Source

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 GciRom1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:09 am

Hoorray

They always felt solid to me, despite some initial drama. I love when engagements happen organically, on the couple’s own terms.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:11 am

@butterflylove you were on their trail with ring watch! yes

Hoorray to the happy couple. Sometimes you just know which couples will go further into their relationships. Their smiles in every picture is evident of their happiness.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:02 pm

HAPPY 2ND ANNI TO THESE SUNSET LOVERS ❤

Sidenote: Honestly can not wait til we get a double date with A&G and B&D! Gil can even 5th wheel, haha! (My January wish ha)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:40 pm

I can't believe it's two years already! I'd like to see a double date too. Do you think it would happen?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't believe it's two years already! I'd like to see a double date too. Do you think it would happen?

I do, apparently according to SD today, Glenn & Alisha were Brooke's preferred family/friends to be in the finale, but with border restrictions they couldn't come so she had Amy (amazing!) and Abbie.

WA is open to QLD'ers, so I think if they spend Christmas and a couple weeks in QLD, B&D could easily fly to WA and spend time with A&G in the New Years.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:31 am

We've got a wedding date / venue has been booked!! April 22, 2023 - 502 days away! 💍
Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Alisha13
https://www.instagram.com/alisha.aitkenradburn/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+4
Sprite
Norcalgal
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
8 posters