SELECT CONTENT

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:36 pm

Just a few snaps for their roadtrip holiday the other week. *Adds WA back onto my travel list

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:17 pm

Looks fabulous! Those are some huge happy smiles. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:00 am

@butterflylove I've saved her recommendations for a WA vacation. I think I'd rather visit WA than Brisbane and the Gold Coast! Definitely Sydney and Melbourne areas, too. Thoughts?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@butterflylove I've saved her recommendations for a WA vacation. I think I'd rather visit WA than Brisbane and the Gold Coast! Definitely Sydney and Melbourne areas, too. Thoughts?

I was suppose to do a WA roadtrip (basically the same as A&G) Jan 2021 but border restrictions prevented me at the last minute. Somewhere I definitely want to put back on the travel list - both road tripping up north of Perth, but also down south of Perth (towards Esperence). WA is truly beautiful, but big so you'd want a decent chunk of time there. I'm bias to Melbourne (never been to Syd but also don't really see the appeal) and Victoria as a whole. I honestly don't think you could go wrong in Australia - I also highly recommend the Northern Territory and Tasmania as places to visit too.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:46 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@butterflylove I've saved her recommendations for a WA vacation. I think I'd rather visit WA than Brisbane and the Gold Coast! Definitely Sydney and Melbourne areas, too. Thoughts?

I was suppose to do a WA roadtrip (basically the same as A&G) Jan 2021 but border restrictions prevented me at the last minute. Somewhere I definitely want to put back on the travel list - both road tripping up north of Perth, but also down south of Perth (towards Esperence). WA is truly beautiful, but big so you'd want a decent chunk of time there. I'm bias to Melbourne (never been to Syd but also don't really see the appeal) and Victoria as a whole. I honestly don't think you could go wrong in Australia - I also highly recommend the Northern Territory and Tasmania as places to visit too.

My Sydney recs:

*Climb the Harbour Bridge; you can also go up Centrepoint tower (now called Westfield Tower or something equally soulless). It's a bit dingy now but the view is second to none
*See the Opera House (yeah its cliche but the Harbour is super pretty and always has good vibes); other things to do in the CBD include the Botanic Gardens, see the historic Rocks area (convict history in the area of OG European settlement), Darling Harbour for food by the water while the seagulls come and try and steal your burger
*Day trips around the Greater Sydney area include the many many beaches like Bondi, Cronulla, down the south coast along the drive to Wollongong are all amazing beaches; The Blue Mountains (bloody gorgeous!), the Hunter Valley wine country is only a couple hours away for spectacular, world class food and wine (the wine especially!)
*usual tourist fare like Taronga Zoo and the Sydney Aquarium - both worth a visit
*head into various Sydney suburbs for food from many different cultures.. Sydney is the most multicultural city in Australia (in fact it's one of the most multicultural cities in the world) and the food shows it! Eg http://www.visitsydneyaustralia.com.au/eat-streets.html and https://blog.gourmettravellergiftcard.com.au/guide-sydneys-cultural-food-suburbs/
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:03 am

@butterflylove @leavers Thank you for all the recommendations! We have friends in Sydney and I know they'll make sure we see A LOT! I've also thought of Tasmania. I'm not a beach bum - I have to be active doing something other than just sitting.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:47 am

Does this mean they are getting married soon?

glennsmith87
Verified
Two bachelorette/hens party’s….. it’s about time we got married 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqzQtAVrDHg/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:45 pm

@GuardianAngel. The deed is done. Congrats to the happy couple :married

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 V2SCNjS

Source

Source

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 O8b4plb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:30 am

@Bobette thanks for bringing that over!

Congrats Alisha and Glenn! Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 3045963862

Here's more info.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/ex-bachelor-stars-alisha-aitkenradburn-and-glenn-smith-marry-in-beachside-ceremony/news-story/ba0e9388a7d2ed4bd530977a004d45f5

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:50 am

@Bobette you get a mention in Alisha’s book! I haven’t read it, but she’s been posting excerpts on Insta
Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Img_6410
https://www.instagram.com/alisha.aitkenradburn
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:34 am

rofl I always find it amusing that contestants actually admit to trolling sites like ours to find out what we are saying about them!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:04 pm

wow wow wow to Bobette!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+4
Sprite
Norcalgal
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
8 posters