SELECT CONTENT

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:07 am

LOL  cantstopl

I haven't read it either but thought my name might come up.  When I heard Alisha was writing a book I re-visited the archived threads and... yeah, I was pretty savage  Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 1f62c laugh out loud   Fair play to her for receiving my snark with humour.

And she did totally redeem herself in Paradise.  Or rather, the producers gave her a redemption story arc in season 2, and a sweetheart edit in season 3.  Quite a contrast to the Mean Girl persona presented during Nick's season.   

Which, I guess, is the whole premise of the book Hugesmile

Sprite wrote:rofl I always find it amusing that contestants actually admit to trolling sites like ours to find out what we are saying about them!

They can't resist! Our site is like cat nip to them; the thirst for fame is too strong.  You can tell the ones who visit/refresh our site the most because their contestant threads have the highest viewcount for no good reason.  

My favourite part is when they warn other contestants to stay away from us because we're such a cesspool, while referencing comments they clearly read here, or setting up fake accounts to post on their own threads. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:13 pm

A cesspool they can't resist. laugh out loud Time and time again! laugh out loud

This isn't the first time @Bobette has been mentioned. At least she was kind enough to give you credit. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alisha Aitken-Radburn - Glenn Smith - BIP Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+4