SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:42 pm

Imo, I don't think it matters who lives where. They've had SHV's in LA every season for about a decade now I think. Tayshia was an exception because all the producers were all in Nemacolin for Matt's season initially so she had a few there, but as soon as Matt's season was done filming, SHV's were back in LA. Matt's are in LA. The only person who it would be complicated for is Serena P given Canada's travel restrictions. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:25 am

I was sleuthing on the bachelor official page on Facebook. A LOT of people on there are super sure that the F1 is Rachel. I thought it was all from RS until I saw this comment. Isnt this the same surname as Rachel.. 

Isn't there NDA anymore?? I am shocked they are talking too damn much..  

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/753907161885821/
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Screen18

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:24 am

Ruqibabe wrote:I was sleuthing on the bachelor official page on Facebook. A LOT of people on there are super sure that the F1 is Rachel. I thought it was all from RS until I saw this comment. Isnt this the same surname as Rachel.. 

Isn't there NDA anymore?? I am shocked they are talking too damn much..  

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/753907161885821/
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Screen18

RS said "Well, if you believe everything coming out of the small town of Cumming, GA, then it’s Rachael Kirkconnell. Because for the last month, all I keep being told out of Cumming is that Rachael won, and all her friends and family know and they’re telling everyone. Problem is, I heard the same exact thing about Madi during Peter’s season. And I never ran with it because I was never convinced it was that easy. And it ended up being wrong anyway. Maybe Rachael did win. All I’m saying is that if she did, she, her family, and her friends are doing an awful job of keeping it secret because word is spreading around Cumming, GA faster than you can shake a stick at. So are these people just dumb and not keeping their mouth shut, or, is this another Madi situation where one person says it, it spreads like wildfire, and it isn’t true? I’m not 100% sold on it yet, but, I’m just telling you that’s the one I’ve heard most."

Honeslty it seems like either she did win and her friends/family wont shut up about it because they like attention -- or they want everyone to think she won because they like attention. They seem weird about it either way and it's NAGL..
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Matt just posted a story of him working out indoors.

So do we still think he’s on SHV? All indoor gyms in LA I believe are all closed.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Matt’s on a peloton bike, not in a gym.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:Matt’s on a peloton bike, not in a gym.

Yes I know that.
Could he be on a SHV where they set up a peloton for him? And his f1?

I have not seen or read much about Michelle but for some reason, she reminds me of Rachel Lindsay, a strong woman who’s also very athletic. I want to lknow more about her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:50 pm

sdmom wrote:Could he be on a SHV where they set up a peloton for him? And his f1?

I have not seen or read much about Michelle but for some reason, she reminds me of Rachel Lindsay, a strong woman who’s also very athletic. I want to lknow more about her.
Yeah I think they probably got a house that has a peloton bike and he brought his own shoes. Idk if his F1 is doing it as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:52 pm

Do you think Bri might be in LA? She has followed 3 people today and they're all LA based. 2 are Bach producers &the other works for the LA chargers. scratch
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:42 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:Do you think Bri might be in LA? She has followed 3 people today and they're all LA based. 2 are Bach producers &the other works for the LA chargers. scratch

Abigail also followed one of those producers this morning as well, so maybe she was private until today?

ETA: Producers latest follows include Abigail, Bri, Kristin and Anna. Perhaps she was their producer?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:57 pm

Could there be a slim chance that Heather is the F1? I saw a comment on instagram saying Matt and Heather were both in Idaho during the NewYear.  Do we know when Heather rejoined social media after filming? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJq3viOp1g3/?igshid=8c8tfa3108vkBachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Screen19

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:01 pm

I'm confused. Who's Heather?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:03 pm

@GuardianAngel never being kissed blonde Hannah's BFF that appeared on Colton's season. She is coming in later in the season..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109