SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ramblinrose30 Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:28 am

chasus71 wrote:@Amethyst Didn't Matt just say when asked about Rachael, he said that she was "Honest" This makes me believe that maybe they did have those discussions and she could have revealed some things about herself that could have been related to the alleged accusation? We wont know more until the show continues to air to see what they choose to show of her. However, considering how they continued to show Eazy in a good light even with the accusation he had against him & production was told about it, I doubt they would go that far and do so. JMO

It’s possible but that would take some balls.

Ramblinrose30

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:36 am

Has anyone seen this scene with Matt on the sofa with Mom and Tyler?  Catch the socks.  Rachel in her most recent post on IG is featuring a pair of similar socks as well...

https://youtu.be/Ohw0jd33G_o
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:16 am

luvnunity wrote:Has anyone seen this scene with Matt on the sofa with Mom and Tyler?  Catch the socks.  Rachel in her most recent post on IG is featuring a pair of similar socks as well...

https://youtu.be/Ohw0jd33G_o

Wow good eye on that. I cant tell what are on his socks but Rachael's socks have wiener dogs on them and she states in the caption something like "featuring my new favorite socks" or something to that effect.

For the life of me I cant tell exactly if Matt's socks have chocolate chips cookies on them or a chubby dog?? not sure.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:54 am

@chasus71 They are cookie socks. Just seemed a little suspish because Matt seems to be going out of his way to show them off.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:19 am

Matt’s supposedly been on a SHV since he’s been in LA since January 6th. We’ve all assumed it was Rachael his rumored F1 that he’s been with on the SHV because she seems to not be in Georgia. But Matt’s post last night about his date with Bri is odd. If he really was with Rachael and having a SHV. Why would he post only pictures of him and Bri’s date and make the caption so intimate. He captioned the photo “our perfect first date.” If he’s with Rachael, it’s a little weird that he’s only posting pictures of his date with Bri and calling their date perfect. He’s using working like “our”

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:35 am

@Kayben14 Naaa... I dont think Matt is giving hints, i think he is just playing the producers game.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:01 am

What I thought was odd about Matt’s caption was that he was talking about dates with his followers. I am not a student of previous leads’ IG posts, but it seems at odds with the stated purpose of the show of finding love with one of the contestants, to have the lead asking his followers where they want to go on a date with him. Is this common?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:58 pm

Someone on Reddit noticed that in some of Matt’s ITMs from Ep 1 Matt’s shirt has different buttons.  I actually think the shirt and buttons are different. One of these ITMs is right after his time with Rachael where he talks about her being sexy, honest, etc.  Here are the two shirts.  I don’t have time right now to see what other ITMs were done in the shirt with the clear buttons, but it might be something to look into.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f4e9d10
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 61620710

https://youtu.be/gN-19EQyDlc

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:50 pm

mbl wrote:Someone on Reddit noticed that in some of Matt’s ITMs from Ep 1 Matt’s shirt has different buttons.  I actually think the shirt and buttons are different. One of these ITMs is right after his time with Rachael where he talks about her being sexy, honest, etc.  Here are the two shirts.  I don’t have time right now to see what other ITMs were done in the shirt with the clear buttons, but it might be something to look into.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f4e9d10
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 61620710

Oh yes, definitely looks like 2 different occasions.  His beard is a little darker/thicker with the clear buttons.  Clear buttons was taped later, imo.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:06 pm

Rachel is looking so good as F1.. I wish I was as uber excited for Matt's F1 as I was for Tayshia's F1.  Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3552228123

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:20 pm

I think Matt is just posting pics as required for promotion of tonight's epi. He's engaging with other's if he's responding to suggestions for dates, I don't think it's anything other than that.

Depending on what's happening in those s/caps with the different shirts, it's not uncommon for the lead or other contestants to do PI's after filming ended. A lot of the time, they do not do a good job of making it believable that it's happening in the moment since over the years sleuthers have caught that too many times to count.

Does anyone have the proper link to those s/caps? I can't view ABC from their website. TYIA

When they film PI's after the fact, they are changing the narrative, so it would be interesting to compare the difference on what he's saying between the two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:52 pm

@GuardianAngel this is the video from 2.15 to 4.15

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109