SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:12 pm

I take them bringing in more girls for drama and probably because they did have a lot of women who applied. I mean like the real question is why have heather show up since we know Michelle sparked with Matt if not for drama? In the end and from what I have seen, Matt does have sparks with the ladies, he was surprised IMO with them bringing in new ladies. Plus I don't think that is why the other 5 were brought in for the reasoning that he didn't click with any of the first set of ladies.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:CH claimed they had an overwhelming response to contestants and that's why they brought in more which is bologna to me. They could have started with 5 more if they wanted to.

As others mentioned Bach Aussie does that calling them "intruders" to stir up the drama. Bach Aussie's creator is MF.

They brought extra guys during Jillian Harris' season, so they have done it before.

Did they bring in extra guys before or after Ed left, I can’t remember but I do know she was locked on him as her guy early.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:57 pm

I agree that I have not seen any sparks between Matt and Rachel, but maybe we're not being shown the sparks.  The F1 has been hidden on many seasons.  The first time I saw that was during Andrew Firestone's season.  When the F6 roses were being handed out and Jen's name was called, I remember thinking "Who is THAT?"  I didn't remember her at all.  I'm not sure if there were any Bachelor discussion forums at the time, but if there were, I didn't know about them.

That being said, IMO, it sure seems unlikely that anyone else could be a better match with Matt than Michelle.  And I do not have any negative opinions about Rachel.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Although it is an initial date with Matt and Michelle, yes one can say she is the top match at this point even compared to the other 1 on 1's he had with Bri, Serena and Sarah. I am not going to include Racheal in that because she has yet to have one and so far just the small bits should not be compared to Michelle's 1st date. The show is really hiding her even though she gets ITM's there just has not been a lot of one on one that we are seeing with Rachel and Matt. We barely see even 2 minutes of their discussions, if that.

I guess it is hard to know until Rachael gets a one on one date. I mean obviously both have stated that they feel this connection between them. Again limited to the viewers, but who knows.

So basically after the last episode the F4 would look something like this now IMO:

F1- Michelle
F2- Bri
F3 - Serena
F4- Rachel

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Michelle just doesn't look his type to me....I dunno...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:46 pm

provenceguy wrote:Michelle just doesn't look his type to me....I dunno...

I agree with you to a certain extent on this. It is no doubt however, he was attracted to her on first sight because he gave her a 1 on 1 the next day. I suspect that he wanted to see if in fact the attraction was on point and yes from what I can tell from the date, it is. So basically her aspirations are close to what his are so I can see how he looks at those qualities instead of superficial ones.

My only question is that if Michelle is not F1 and Racheal is as speculated, then what in the world happened for her not to be F1 if we are basing it off their first 1 on 1? I mean she is definitely a F1 at this point going off of that. But yes how does that change for him to go from Michelle to Racheal being the one? a mystery indeed. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:29 pm

chasus71 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Michelle just doesn't look his type to me....I dunno...

I agree with you to a certain extent on this. It is no doubt however, he was attracted to her on first sight because he gave her a 1 on 1 the next day. I suspect that he wanted to see if in fact the attraction was on point and yes from what I can tell from the date, it is. So basically her aspirations are close to what his are so I can see how he looks at those qualities instead of superficial ones.

My only question is that if Michelle is not F1 and Racheal is as speculated, then what in the world happened for her not to be F1 if we are basing it off their first 1 on 1? I mean she is definitely a F1 at this point going off of that. But yes how does that change for him to go from Michelle to Racheal being the one? a mystery indeed. JMO.

IF, she is not F1 it could be because she decides she doesn’t want him. Hear me out... we hear her say that she needs to see if she likes him, which MJ took offense to. Then in her ITM on her date, she says we have a connection, and if it’s a good fit, then see you later. Seems like she was going in as an equal to him and not just a contestant. Also, Matt says things like this in his interviews. He talks about ladies needing to figure out just as much as him if he’s a good match. Could’ve been talking about Sarah or anyone of his F4. Also, going back to his interview on BHH, he tells them the soundtrack for his FS week was “Anniversary” by Bryson Tiller, specifically “Always Forever” from that album. Mostly about unrequited love. Not bow-chicka-wow-wow music at all.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:55 pm

luvnunity wrote:snipped

Did they bring in extra guys before or after Ed left, I can’t remember but I do know she was locked on him as her guy early.

CH interrupted the cocktail party M&G night, to announce there were another five guys. Ed was on of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:57 pm

@luvnunity well I can understand that if for some reason she chooses to walk away.

The other side of that though the other day RS did speculate/spoiled whatever, that Matt lets Michelle go at F2. This could explain the S/cap we see of Michelle in the season promo crying some serious tears which looks to be like she is wearing a white turtleneck. Maybe this could be that moment he lets her go? JMO and all speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:19 pm

I don't think it's weird that we haven't really been shown much with Rachael yet. It's not that unusual for the F1 to kind of be hidden up to this point, IMO.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:45 pm

But usually there's something building - increase in affection, a little more at ease with each other - kidding, maybe laughing ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Yes but who is to say that it hasn't happened between them and the show is not showing their interactions in entirety. Just like when they walked out together in the erotica date and the small snippets of them laughing and smiling when they have been shown on their group date after party so it is there with Matt and Rachael but the viewers are only getting tiny, minute seconds of it.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109