SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:23 pm

I’ve never been one that believes that just because someone gets chosen as F1 on a reality show, that somehow is a point for their character. Andi chose Josh and imo he sucks. Becca chose Garrett and imo he sucks. Arie & Lauren got married, which is honestly great that neither of them will be subjected on the rest of the population, but I think they’re both awful. The list goes on. Matt potentially choosing Rachael means nothing to me. Imo, she’s a racist, with a group of racist friends who are also bullies. & yes racist people date and even marry people of the race they’re prejudiced against. Sometimes they even wind up having biracial children who will then struggle all their life with identity issues. I think Matt knows a little something about that last part. I’m also not a fan of the use of the word “cancel” as if disliking someone or judging them for racism is some minor thing that people are just being meanies about. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:39 pm

@Ruqibabe Yes I am wondering who the standouts are for the potential Bachelorette. Considering the rumored top 4 and if Rachael is F1 then it appears that the new bachelorette could be African American or would the show go with whoever was in the top 6 if in fact they did not want to go with another POC as the lead & go back to status quo (I know this sounds so biased)? JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 pm

@chasus71 I doubt they would go African America again. There are other groups that need representation.. I would love an Asian Bachelorette. Serena C is in too much drama so she is out. I think Abigail being half Korean and deaf fulfills representation on two fronts. Her growth percentage after only 1 episode surpassed even the lead. She is bringing new audience for the franchise. If nothing too crazy happen in Abigail's journey this season, she would be THE candidate. Its the smartest business decision..

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited Sarah to Serena)

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:53 pm

@ReneeM  clapping!  :claphands Thank you

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:03 am

Amethyst wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Unpopular opinion, I don't mind Rachael being F1, obviously if she is His choice then he must have seen something in her that we don't see or perceive her to be. JMO

I’m trying to give her a chance too and at least hear what she has to say.

I feel the same way. Ultimately, Matt has to be the one to figure it out. Racheal appears to have some problematic friends and associations, but people can grow. I'm not all in on her, but I'm not cancelling her, either.

Unfortunately for Rachael, people don’t ‘know’ her so there’s no benefit of the doubt. Hannah B. has a racist brother, mocked Asians, & said the N-word yet BN largely embraces her for whatever reason. I hope for Matt’s sake that Rachael’s true heart is revealed to him either way so that they can either have a shot as a couple or he can cut her off before he’s more emotionally invested.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:08 am

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71 I doubt they would go African America again. There are other groups that need representation.. I would love an Asian Bachelorette. Sarah C is in too much drama so she is out. I think Abigail being half Korean and deaf fulfills representation on two fronts. Her growth percentage after only 1 episode surpassed even the lead. She is bringing new audience for the franchise. If nothing too crazy happen in Abigail's journey this season, she would be THE candidate. Its the smartest business decision..

I wonder how much they could do with her though as far as dates and group dates as she has stated that having Cochlear implants it limits her from certain activities. I can certainly see her being a great choice as bachelorette however, I wonder if she would want to or feel comfortable being in that role though. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:09 am

@Emeralds Naaaa.. if she is the F1, its too early to cut off the link. First black bachelor breaking up with his F1 before the final rose airs is not ideal. They would fake it and break up after 6months... JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:11 am

@chasus71 Abigail is too precious for that role. But if she is their choice, they would get very creative with the dates and reduce their manipulations because American would not tolerate manhandling its sweetheart..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:20 am

Ruqibabe wrote:@Emeralds Naaaa.. if she is the F1, its too early to cut off the link. First black bachelor breaking up with his F1 before the final rose airs is not ideal. They would fake it and break up after 6months... JMO

You’re probably right, but at least in that scenario Matt isn’t going to be planning a future with Rachael & becoming more & more invested in her. I really like Matt & I think he’s a great guy (QC antics aside). He already struggles with opening up & being vulnerable so the last thing I want is for him to really think she’s The One if she doesn’t have a good heart.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:25 am

Ruqibabe wrote:I agree that people can grow. I agree that Rachel might be ignorant instead of racist. I agree that she can change after meeting an handsome hunk like Matt. However, i wish the FIRST EVER BLACK bachelor didnt have to experiment with a questionable person. Imagine, how long it took for the producers to finally listen to people campaigning for a black bachelor.. we finally get him after +20 season and he had to pick someone questionable. Someone that is allegedly against the very people that campaigned for him. It is a very bad look on all sides. 

1 accusation is maybe beef. 2 accusations are maybe lies. When it becomes greater than 3, then there is definitely an atom of truth somewhere. Show me your friend and I would tell you who you are.. The saying is still very much valid too.. 

Anyway, if she is his F1, I am happy he got what his heart desires.. I am eagerly awaiting the standouts for potential Bachelorette role.

I understand the sense of frustration. People want to see Matt come off well, and want to see a love story. They want the first, critical season with a black Bachelor to go off without a major hitch. So the fact that there are significant questions about a woman who allegedly makes it into the F4, and is maybe F1, has got to bite. I'm just hoping, against the currently available evidence, that there is something positive there that we don't have access to just yet.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:55 am

@Amethyst Didn't Matt just say when asked about Rachael, he said that she was "Honest" This makes me believe that maybe they did have those discussions and she could have revealed some things about herself that could have been related to the alleged accusation? We wont know more until the show continues to air to see what they choose to show of her. However, considering how they continued to show Eazy in a good light even with the accusation he had against him & production was told about it, I doubt they would go that far and do so. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:02 am

chasus71 wrote:@Amethyst Didn't Matt just say when asked about Rachael, he said that she was "Honest" This makes me believe that maybe they did have those discussions and she could have revealed some things about herself that could have been related to the alleged accusation? We wont know more until the show continues to air to see what they choose to show of her. However, considering how they continued to show Eazy in a good light even with the accusation he had against him & production was told about it, I doubt they would go that far and do so. JMO

I was intrigued by his comment about Rachael's honesty as well, and I have the same wondering that you do. That's why I'm keeping the door cracked open. At this point, we are only one episode in. There are a lot of conversations that will be happening.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109