SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:12 pm

mercieme wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Is Bri really in Jamaica currently or is she just posting old videos from her trip to Jamaica last year? It would be odd that she’s just posting throwbacks because of Covid. Can anyone tell if she’s actually their currently.
@ReneeM had confirmed the  one of the beach pic posted yesterday as from last year. I think the one with her friend Bri from yesterday was also a throw back, no idea of the others today but maybe @ReneeM can help confirm.

On another note, I find Bri’s MLK quote “We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope” rather interesting.
Can you please point me in the direction that @ReneeM made that discovery? Thanks.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:36 pm

blueblues wrote:We don’t know a lot about these people yet, but I would still like to think that Bri isn’t quoting MLK on this day as a comment on her experiences on a dating show.
It would be so disappointing.
JMO

@blueblues you are right, don’t think she would do that since it’s not out of the norm for her. Per her FB, she has been very supportive of different social causes so she probably just quoted what spoke to her.

@Lennoxcolinrolland Renee has the SC of her IG before it got hacked and was able to confirm the beach pic as a throwback so maybe she will share it when she logs on. The pic with her friend was confirmed on Reddit as a throwback.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:43 pm

mercieme wrote:
blueblues wrote:We don’t know a lot about these people yet, but I would still like to think that Bri isn’t quoting MLK on this day as a comment on her experiences on a dating show.
JMO

@blueblues you are right, don’t think she would do that since it’s not out of the norm for her. Per her FB, she has been very supportive of different social causes so she probably just quoted what spoke to her.

@Lennoxcolinrolland Renee has the SC of her IG before it got hacked and was able to confirm the beach pic as a throwback so maybe she will share it when she logs on. The pic with her friend was confirmed on Reddit as a throwback.

Please share the info of the throwback pictures because I’m confused. The way Bri has been posting about her trip over the last few days makes it seem like she’s currently their. She been posting videos also. Is there anyway we can confirm that all her posts she’s been posting are throwbacks?
I was doing my own sleuthing and the time it is Jamaica matches the exact time she’s posting. If she was in California then she would have been waking up around 5-7am posting like she’s in Jamaica. Which would be really odd.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
JMO

Please share the info of the throwback pictures because I’m confused. The way Bri has been posting about her trip over the last few days makes it seem like she’s currently their. She been posting videos also. Is there anyway we can confirm that all her posts she’s been posting are throwbacks?
@Kayben14, Renee has Bri’s IG pics before she got hacked so let’s wait for her to confirm the pics. I can’t tell about the video but Bri is already getting called out on Reddit for traveling to a high level CDC alert Covid destination so i will be surprised if she shows her face live on any of her IG story....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm

mercieme wrote:
JMO

Was the SC of the chairs having the blue mat on top of them? Because someone on reddit said they’re probably just at the same hotel that they were last year. The girl she’s with also lives in Jamaica (and Miami).

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:56 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mercieme wrote:
JMO

Was the SC of the chairs having the blue mat on top of them? Because someone on reddit said they’re probably just at the same hotel that they were last year. The girl she’s with also lives in Jamaica (and Miami).
It’s the beach pic with trees and chairs. Same pic from last Jan so I doubt she was standing at the spot and got the exact background captured. She might be in Jamaica, no idea but that one pic was a throwback IMO. She also is not easily tracked anyways as she turned off her tags and IG story reply is tuned off too and all her friends are on IG private. I would say herself and Michelle are the hardest to track on SM right now but hoping Michelle will be easier to track once intruders show up.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:11 pm

From what I gather Bri’s friend doesn’t live in Jamaica, she lives in Miami, but is Jamaican. I think the first pic was a throwback, none of the other pics she’s posted have that background, but given the amount she’s been posting, I think she is in Jamaica with friends.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:From what I gather Bri’s friend doesn’t live in Jamaica, she lives in Miami, but is Jamaican. I think the first pic was a throwback, none of the other pics she’s posted have that background, but given the amount she’s been posting, I think she is in Jamaica with friends.

Thanks for the info. Bri just reposted a story with her friend. Best my knowledge you can not repost a story that’s older than 24 hours. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong. But it seems like she was definitely with that friend within the last 24 hours that picture was taken.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:02 pm

Well I thought she was actually their but it seems like her friend might be just posting throw back pictures also. The picture her friend posted had a black line across the bottom which leads me to think it was cropped. Also saw her friends story and it seemed like a cropped picture also.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:16 pm

From Reality Steve's blog today:

Matt chose Rachael and is still with her. I do not know if they’re engaged or not.

I know it’s been out there, but I don’t base my spoilers on what anyone else reports. Never have, and never will. Been hearing it was her for a while but never felt fully secure saying with certainty he chose her. Certainly @BachSleuthers find this weekend of Matt listening to Rachael’s Spotify playlist was another huge clue that pointed in her direction. But the info I got a couple days ago even solidified it more for me. So people can take that as they like. The other thing I found out was that Abigail finished 5th. I feel confident in reporting that as well. So combined with what I told you back then, your breakdown looks like this:

-Abigail finishes 5th
-Final 4 hometowns are: Bri Springs, Serena Pitt, Michelle Young (arrives next week), and Rachael Kirkconnell. Their families came to Nemacolin just like on Tayshia’s season where their families traveled to the location of filming due to COVID.
-Serena gets eliminated after hometowns
-Bri gets eliminated after overnights
-Michelle and Rachael are the final 2 and he chooses Rachael.
-Don’t know if they’re engaged
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:From Reality Steve's blog today:

Matt chose Rachael and is still with her. I do not know if they’re engaged or not.

I know it’s been out there, but I don’t base my spoilers on what anyone else reports. Never have, and never will. Been hearing it was her for a while but never felt fully secure saying with certainty he chose her. Certainly @BachSleuthers find this weekend of Matt listening to Rachael’s Spotify playlist was another huge clue that pointed in her direction. But the info I got a couple days ago even solidified it more for me. So people can take that as they like. The other thing I found out was that Abigail finished 5th. I feel confident in reporting that as well. So combined with what I told you back then, your breakdown looks like this:

-Abigail finishes 5th
-Final 4 hometowns are: Bri Springs, Serena Pitt, Michelle Young (arrives next week), and Rachael Kirkconnell. Their families came to Nemacolin just like on Tayshia’s season where their families traveled to the location of filming due to COVID.
-Serena gets eliminated after hometowns
-Bri gets eliminated after overnights
-Michelle and Rachael are the final 2 and he chooses Rachael.
-Don’t know if they’re engaged

SUCKS!!!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:45 pm

I am glad for how it allegedly ended.. Those amazing ladies (F2 to F5) deserve mature men.. Tayshia's type of men.. I still think Abigail is in the lead for the next Bachelorette position even though she is allegedly F5..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109