SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:12 pm

Interesting that there are no screencaps of Rachel for the fsd or lcd .... Could she get cold feet ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:19 pm

If there were no RS spoilers, who would you think was F1- based on old school sleuthing, edits, sc analysis, post show interview breakdowns, etc?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Some thing that I have learned over the years -
F1 gets a good edit. (Rachel, Bri, Michelle)
F1 is not usually seen crying. Sometimes F1 gets frustrated or worried. (Bri - only one so far - no tears)
F1 usually has at least 1 screencap from final 2 episodes. (Bri, Michelle)
F1 usually does not get a one on one date until Episode 3 or 5. (Rachel)
F1 is shown in beginning as having a connection - then a lot of diversion - and then things come together on htd. (Bri - somewhat. Rachel - pretty stiff. Michelle - good strong connection)
Sleuthing about SHV - counts for alot ! (Bri - against same colored wall ?)
Usually we see a glimpse of F1 on each episode - building the story. (Bri was excluded last episode)
So why was Bri hilighted so in the beginning ? Shown 1st out of limo, 1st rose at RC after fir ? First one on one date...
So far - listening to Matt's itm - his words to Rachel and about Rachel were the strongest. Haven't heard too much said to Bri - or about Bri. And with Michelle - strong words - and did seem to have a lot in common - and have fun with her. Not sure about the physical attraction being there.

So I honestly don't know !! I'm going to go out on a limb and say Bri - but for no substantial reasons !
I keep seeing a little spark - hesitant but there; they had a playful fun first date; for some reason she was shown as first out of limo, she's outgoing and confident and sensible; they seem comfortable around each other - often kidding with each other - comfortable body language; good edit - no tears as yet. Probably wishful hoping ... !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:05 pm

@luvnunity Good question.

For me I would say Bri F1 and Michelle F2. I only say Michelle F2 because of the S/cap of her crying hard in that cream sweater. To me this signals some serious breaking up crying like my goodness. In all the other S/caps of her are all happy and in a good light except for that one, she is majorly heartbroken there in the ITM.

Bri being F1 just based on the promos alone are all shown her in happy times with Matt. No sadness or even crying shots of her. We even get a possible FSD shot. She is just shown in a positive light and is in the promo as well a lot.

I think I would probably have Abigail at F3 (because she was FIR) and then Rachael F4, Serena P F5, and maybe Pieper F6 and finally Kit at F7.

JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:17 pm

CHO wrote:Interesting that there are no screencaps of Rachel for the fsd or lcd ....  Could she get cold feet ?

I believe she is just really hidden if F1. Look though it is rumored Serena P. is in the F4 but we got all the clips of her so far in the promo Already played out on air from her private date. There are still 2 clips of Rachael from the promo that has yet to play out: One with her in the red dress and another with her shown crying (or appears to be sad who knows) wearing a white shirt and denim jacket. Not sure where that is from because they have cut out other clips of her that we saw in the promo but never shown (along with other unseen clips of the ladies).

The one thing I am wondering if they will do more main promo as it gets down to the final 4. Really I don't think they have to add too much new stuff for Michelle and Bri because I believe the clips of them in the promo now shows as far up to FSD and possibly up to the F2 (Michelle crying in the cream sweater). People seeing that would think those 2 at this point are F2 and Rachael F3 (sad in the denim jacket). JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:23 pm

chasus71 wrote:@luvnunity Good question.

For me I would say Bri F1 and Michelle F2. I only say Michelle F2 because of the S/cap of her crying hard in that cream sweater. To me this signals some serious breaking up crying like my goodness. In all the other S/caps of her are all happy and in a good light except for that one, she is majorly heartbroken there in the ITM.

Bri being F1 just based on the promos alone are all shown her in happy times with Matt. No sadness or even crying shots of her. We even get a possible FSD shot. She is just shown in a positive light and is in the promo as well a lot.

I think I would probably have Abigail at F3 (because she was FIR) and then Rachael F4, Serena P F5, and maybe Pieper F6 and finally Kit at F7.

JMO.

I think this is where I fall. I had Michelle at F1 because of her preview highlights and she wasn’t even on the show yet. The crying does give me pause. Bri has been solid throughout. Post show interviews by Matt tell of a more mature connection which to me point to Bri and Michelle. Michelle looks to be on a LCD in the pool(maybe) we don’t have any other sc’s besides FS. The SM activity for Michelle is weird. Perhaps she self eliminates and comes back? Without the spoilers, the I love you declarations would have totally caught me off guard. I don’t think I would’ve taken it seriously , because whether it was there or not, Rachael thus far has been edited to look low substance. I would think they were giving her a possible Bette edit. Screen time and SM posts highlighting her.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:42 pm

When the rumored F1 and the lead tell each other in Ep 5 that they are falling in love with each other, some struggle needs to happen that puts a happily ever after in jeopardy. Rachael has to plausibly fade and someone else needs to become a formidable contender in order to get maximum viewers to tune in for the final episodes. Any thoughts on Matt’s/Rachael’s struggle? Or why Matt’s love for Rachael plausibly fades?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:50 pm

mbl wrote:When the rumored F1 and the lead tell each other in Ep 5 that they are falling in love with each other, some struggle needs to happen that puts a happily ever after in jeopardy. Rachael has to plausibly fade and someone else needs to become a formidable contender in order to get maximum viewers to tune in for the final episodes. Any thoughts on Matt’s/Rachael’s struggle? Or why Matt’s love for Rachael plausibly fades?

I think because they are both supposed Love Virgins, they will have to navigate is this Infatuation or Real Love. He will start hearing “I love you’d” from the more “mature” ladies and it will look and feel different (to him). Can I trust my heart to someone whose never been here before or do I find safety with a more “experienced” lover. Matt’s one word for Michelle was “Grown” in his last interview with Rachel Abasolo.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:56 pm

@luvnunity It’s Bri for me. Season promo and each episode preview she’s shown even though it has nothing to do with her. And CH , her Bio and even Cary keep using the phrase “She’s really special” idk maybe they just really loved her. And maybe she’ll be like a Catherine , we don’t expect her to be the one but she comes around toward the end and makes the Lead feel something. She got the first date and slowly fades but yet still shown.

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:59 pm

Even RS himself at one point said he also heard Bri was the winner but Matt didn’t choose 2 women(Bri and Rachael) so one of them is completely wrong , and of course he came back and said it was Rachael. When he said that I automatically had doubt cause at first he wasn’t  even sure if Bri made it as one of the top 4 then all of a sudden she was rumored to be the winner ?

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:35 pm

It is just strange though because we have not seen a lot of Bri's interaction with Matt lately like the last episode on the group date. In the promo you saw her kissing Matt and yet we got none of that. Instead they showed Michelle's interaction, Chelsea, Abigail, and MJ.

Just strange.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:39 pm

luvnunity wrote:
mbl wrote:When the rumored F1 and the lead tell each other in Ep 5 that they are falling in love with each other, some struggle needs to happen that puts a happily ever after in jeopardy. Rachael has to plausibly fade and someone else needs to become a formidable contender in order to get maximum viewers to tune in for the final episodes. Any thoughts on Matt’s/Rachael’s struggle? Or why Matt’s love for Rachael plausibly fades?

I think because they are both supposed Love Virgins, they will have to navigate is this Infatuation or Real Love.  He will start hearing “I love you’d” from the more “mature” ladies and it will look and feel different (to him).  Can I trust my heart to someone whose never been here before or do I find safety with a more “experienced” lover.  Matt’s one word for Michelle was “Grown” in his last interview with Rachel Abasolo.  

Good thought about safety with someone more experienced theory. I'm sure it was very flattering to him - to have beautiful Rachel tell him she was falling in love with him.
Despite the various girls having dates - coming back glowing and with gifts - Bri has remained as far as we know - confident in what she and Matt have. Will Rachel and Michelle fall apart as time goes on ? Is that what does them in ?

Another thought - I was surprised to hear Katie in the preview screaming at someone - about "let me finish.." Are people not what they seem at first ? I thought she was the voie of reason/fairness....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109