SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:16 am

Yes it was kind of like "oh how sweet". JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:22 am

I wonder what the order of FDs is.
I read in Reddit that Brendan’s HTD is first and he had to wait for 9 days for his FD. I wonder if Tayshia already made her mind at that time.

Look at her. She was waiting for the  beginning of their night time. She looks, IMO, apprehensive.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-sneak-peek-brendan-morais-tayshia-adams-fantasy-suite/

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Db05bc10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:31 am

Sprite wrote:The first thing that came to mind when I saw the look Tayshia gave Ivan after he said ILY was that old southern saying..."bless your heart".

Ouch. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:33 am

chasus71 wrote:Yes it was kind of like "oh how sweet". JMO

Or “shoot” I was hoping not. What can I say?

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:42 am

sdmom wrote:I wonder what the order of FDs is.
I read in Reddit that Brendan’s HTD is first and he had to wait for 9 days for his FD. I wonder if Tayshia already made her mind at that time.

Look at her. She was waiting for the  beginning of their night time. She looks, IMO, apprehensive.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-sneak-peek-brendan-morais-tayshia-adams-fantasy-suite/

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Db05bc10

Hmmm...you may be on to something there. Also, maybe something went down on their daytime date since they will be with Neil Lane trying on rings like they really preparing for engagement and all that.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:54 am

I believe Brendan had real potential but he was not aggressive enough to fill in the lack of time after their 1-1. Just enough, never enough.

He saw the potential of falling in love but was not there. She could be the mother of his children... because she has the qualities, not because he wanted her to be. Big difference.

Brendan saw her as a girlfriend. He couldn’t give what he wasn’t able to because he wants needs time.... lot and lot of time. No pressure.

We all dream of possibilities, we can even express them... doesn’t mean we want them at the moment we express them loudly. Plus I am sure producers pushed and pushed him to tell how he felt about her, etc.

We can discuss it until the desert changes into an ocean. He just wasn’t into her for more than GF. Period.

Yes he is cute physically, yes he speaks kindly and softly, yes he seams a nice family man.... but is it enough to know him. Edits edits edits.

I believe he is a decent man, tayshia was not his person and it is as simple as that.

All speculations and JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:07 am

@HEA you made excellent points and I agree with your assessment..

What I find crazy is I was watching his interactions with Claire and Tayaisha and it seemed he was a bit more expressive with Claire surprisingly enough. It could just be my perception of course but I am not really sure if Brendan was ever going to get there with Tayaisha. Maybe I guess with Claire he probably didn't think he would get this far? I just don't know so weird how Brendan went 180 on this. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:01 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:07 pm

Sprite wrote:The first thing that came to mind when I saw the look Tayshia gave Ivan after he said ILY was that old southern saying..."bless your heart".

My reaction as well. Ivan is a doll but I think T has him in the friend zone.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:01 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:49 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:05 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni