SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:38 pm

and fleiss tweeted a gif of a plane today......
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:40 pm

NO!!! I would seriously skip his and his mother's season. no hissyfit :headbanging :angryemotion Redfacemad

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:03 pm

He wasn't good at all in his season so why would they consider a 2nd one? Hoping that rumor isn't anywhere near the truth.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Can you imagine if it was Pilot Pete. laugh out loud I don't know who'd be worse for me Peter or Greg.

Don't believe rumours? I can only hope.

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister
pilot pete recently got a job at united airlines  question
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:08 am

OH good! Phew! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:29 am

Interesting that Pete Andrew and Greg were all hanging out together in NYC recently....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OH good! Phew! laugh out loud
i meant that fleiss' tweet said the decision would UNITE us and peter now works for UNITED airlines laugh out loud could be a hint, could not
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:38 am

Peter was a horrible lead. Worse than Colton and Jake the fake pilot. I could not stomach another second of him and his horrid mother. You know she would be featured even more this time since they know now that she will do anything for attention. Let's face it, it's not like he would end up with anyone since mommie dearest will put a kibosh on anyone he is remotely interested in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:24 am

I don't mind Pete (I'm actively opposed to Greg, but could probably deal with whomever else they might cast as lead.) One thing I will say in Pete's favor is that he took a group of women to the end who have demonstrated staying power within BN, particularly Hannah Ann Sluss. Also, as a good-looking commercial pilot, Pete is still a great catch on paper. He also has a demonstrated capacity to bring the drama. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:04 am

Amethyst wrote:I don't mind Pete (I'm actively opposed to Greg, but could probably deal with whomever else they might cast as lead.) One thing I will say in Pete's favor is that he took a group of women to the end who have demonstrated staying power within BN, particularly Hannah Ann Sluss. Also, as a good-looking commercial pilot, Pete is still a great catch on paper. He also has a demonstrated capacity to bring the drama. laugh out loud

For me, PP falls lower than Greg on my lead list. I don’t find anything redeeming about him & I don’t like how he behaves in exclusive relationships with women. Not going to waste my energy watching or even typing anything further about him.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:31 am

RS is doubling down that it's still Greg in todays column

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689