SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:49 am

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 49 2a89ea10

https://instagram.com/stories/zayshiafan/2489869552966173300?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=mwo4smrjwi9c

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:51 pm

sdmom wrote:My super sleuthers fellow Zayshia fans: I notice the bracelets he starts wearing them recently. Any significance on them?

Good eye! Did you notice if Tayshia wears similar bracelets?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:41 pm

Just a thought- I guess, the panel discussion was recorded from one of his release recovery centre? Does not look like his apartment. What do you think?there was a guy on the sofa at one point. His co founder?
Nways, the discussion was really insightful.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:My super sleuthers fellow Zayshia fans: I notice the bracelets he starts wearing them recently. Any significance on them?

Good eye! Did you notice if Tayshia wears similar bracelets?

No, not yet.

She hardly posted last weekend. Hopefully she will post more .

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:49 pm

Jane Austen wrote:Just a thought- I guess, the panel discussion was recorded from one of his release recovery centre? Does not look like his apartment. What do you think?there was a guy on the sofa at one point. His co founder?
Nways, the discussion was really insightful.

The framed art from the panel discussion also appears on the Release Recovery website at the NY men’s home. yes

:yes:  Great discussion. I found it informative and thought-provoking. It’s a shame the same entertainment news that reports about his birthday and he & T walking down the street can’t find space to write about addiction awareness and perhaps give his foundation fundraiser a little boost.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 pm

Yeah, I was on the lookout for an article on that by any entertainment outlet- but none so far. It's a shame... but may by today or tomorrow...let's see

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:21 am

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Thw_6510

Source: https://releaserecovery.com/women-nyc/

This is from Release's Women Facility at NYC and is probably where the meeting took place.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:44 pm

Zac Clark got podcast again from a little help for our friends

In this special episode, Zac Clark from ABC's "Bachelorette" joins us for an in-depth interview on recovery from alcohol and drug abuse. He shares stories and lessons from his journey through addiction to recovery, especially the important role his loved ones played in this process. He also shares his passion for helping others struggling with addiction through his Release Recovery program and fund raising efforts to support this community.

http://www.littlehelpforourfriends.com/episode-13.html

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:48 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Tayshia’s IG Stories

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 49 6f318a10
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 49 53ed8f10

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2491073045191718445?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1pcgkk76d4eg4

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:27 pm

Bachelor Photography Franco Lacosta talk Tayshia & Zac moment of date on Bachelor Zone Podcast

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKRqfG_MtFD/?igshid=n333vdnyad4

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Tayshia's IG Stories

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2491101433631853800/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive