SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:44 pm

Cody works for Pelaton, work-out business. Never heard of him before now. Really surprised Iman is in the finals over Melora or Suni. JoJo is doing great because of Jenna's choreography yes but I prefer Amanda's dancing and would like her to win.

Then again I don't give a crap who wins unlike last season. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 8367-910 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:04 am

Amethyst wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was surprised Alan and Amanda were in the bottom with a second place finish.

I thought Cheryl and Cody or Iman and Daniella would go before Melora and Artem. I don't even know who Cody is and didn't bother checking.

I'm glad Derek mentioned Melora and Artem and asked everyone to give them a hand after Tyra completely ignored them when they were eliminated.

I agree that Cody and Iman should have been the ones to go, even though both have made tremendous gains.

I also agree with @jojo47 about Jenna's choreography skills. She is an outstanding choreographer, maybe in the same league as Derek Hough.

@Amethyst I have also thought Jenna was nearing the same league as Derek. I noted it was Derek who complimented Jenna & Jojo on their dance being the best he’s ever seen on the show (can’t remember if it was first or second dance). While the dancing was outstanding, I felt that comment was directed towards Jenna’s choreography. Jmo
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:04 am

I've been rooting for Amanda from the beginning because I followed those agonizing 3 months of her hubby's illness. I was so happy night one to see how good she is.

Other than that, I like Artem and sad to see him go. As long as the winner deserves to win, I'm ok with that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:08 am

I was sorry to see Derek has tested positive for Covid. Can’t see him being live at the finale next week to judge.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:33 am

@jojo47 I hope no one else is infected but I saw a lot of people without masks on last night whereas everyone had masks on up until last night that I saw.

Maybe he'll be virtual as indicated in this link.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2021/11/16/derek-hough-contracts-covid-19-before-dancing-stars-finale/8640024002/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:20 pm

Julianne Hough Returning to 'Dancing With the Stars' to Guest Judge Season 30 Finale (Exclusive)
Julianne will be sitting in for her brother, judge and former DWTS pro Derek Hough, who is still in quarantine after testing positive for COVID-19 last Tuesday.

https://www.etonline.com/julianne-hough-returning-to-dancing-with-the-stars-to-guest-judge-season-30-finale-exclusive-175515

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:11 pm

Amanda and Alan! So beautiful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:30 pm

They are really propping up JoJo and Jena.

I do think they are great together and predicted back in Sept top two or winner.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:35 pm

Loved JoJo's little speech! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:47 pm

How could that be a 10 across the board??? :headbanging

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:02 am

No offense to anyone but I did not expect Iman to be anywhere near the finals.

Congrats to Iman and Daniella!

Over all it was a good season, I enjoyed it. Minus Tyra.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:13 am

I started out supporting Amanda at the start of the season. Of the 4 finalists, Iman was the only non dancer, zero dancing skills so in that regard, I am satisfied with him and Daniella winning because that’s truly what the show is about. Plus Iman was humble to boot, took feedback from the judges without complaining and IMO that appealed to the general DWTS voting fandom. Super happy for Daniella as well, she is hands down the best female pro IMO.

Anywhoo congrats to all the stars this season for making this season very competitive DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska