SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:12 pm

https://twitter.com/Jason_Tartick/status/1457864298206613504?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:19 pm

Kaitlyn did great. How did she fit practising along with everything else she has going on?? Amazing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:31 pm

I don't know if anyone can beat Jojo and Jenna, they are magnificient even though I am rooting for Amanda K.!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:52 pm

@Fleurdesel same here. Rooting for Amanda but I think JoJo and Jenna will take it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:09 pm

Loved Cody and Cheryl's salsa!

Tyra for once has a nice outfit that I don't have to figure out what it is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:33 pm

I think the girls are going to win this. I have no idea who has a good fan base or whatever, but that was incredible. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:47 pm

Amanda talking about her hubby. sad So sad.

I love that she's dancing to one of his songs.

That was one of the most emotional performances I've ever seen.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:23 am

I was expecting the voting to be rather odd last night, and it exceeded my expectations! I think JoJo and Jenna will win it as well. They should win it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:38 am

Jenna is an amazing choreographer. One of the best this show has seen. While Jojo is a tremendously talented dancer with a strong dance background, she’s also benefiting from Jenna’s choreography.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:13 pm

@jojo47 I think JoJo has benefitted most from being with a mature partner who can give JoJo perspective on life. Somehow I feel Jenna has grounded JoJo into a strong work ethic, while lightening up.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:54 pm

I was surprised Alan and Amanda were in the bottom with a second place finish.

I thought Cheryl and Cody or Iman and Daniella would go before Melora and Artem. I don't even know who Cody is and didn't bother checking.

I'm glad Derek mentioned Melora and Artem and asked everyone to give them a hand after Tyra completely ignored them when they were eliminated.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was surprised Alan and Amanda were in the bottom with a second place finish.

I thought Cheryl and Cody or Iman and Daniella would go before Melora and Artem. I don't even know who Cody is and didn't bother checking.

I'm glad Derek mentioned Melora and Artem and asked everyone to give them a hand after Tyra completely ignored them when they were eliminated.

I agree that Cody and Iman should have been the ones to go, even though both have made tremendous gains.

I also agree with @jojo47 about Jenna's choreography skills. She is an outstanding choreographer, maybe in the same league as Derek Hough.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska