SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:46 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I find Matt to be a horrible Bach.. Sorry to those of you that are fans.

I wouldn't say horrible, but boring.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I find Matt to be a horrible Bach.. Sorry to those of you that are fans.

@LoveDovez No surprise but I agree with you once again. Can't watch until West Coast time but I've been reading remarks on this episode closely and it seems like Matt is floundering. What a contrast to Tayshia who handled difficult situations with tact and grace.

Perhaps it was a BAD idea to cast a lead who had not been a previous contestant.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:50 pm

I feel bad about your father, but then why did you come on the show? Not sorry to see her leave. I don't want to watch any more of this angst. I am over it. Go home and take care of your dad and don't come back for BIP and pull this sh*t all over again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:50 pm

I feel for Sarah with her Dad's situation.  She is not in a good frame of mind to be on the show, she should go home.  I admire Katie for speaking to her and disagreeing with the entire room ganging up on her.  Victoria enjoyed taking her shots even with the huge fat sty on her eye.  rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:55 pm

Sarah just threw all the other ladies under the bus and took no blame for her actions. I am sorry about her dad, but I just find her fake and manipulative.

Let's see how she is on BIP. My money is on rinse, lather, repeat.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:00 am

IMO this episode is so boring. I’m not invested or interested in any of these girls and Matt isn’t taking charge as many of you have mentioned. no no now I’m thinking they brought in new girls because the drama up until this point was a snooze Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Jaybird on Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:00 am

Enough. Just enough. If your family meant that much to you, you wouldn't be here!

Yes, I am cynical. I have been watching this show too long.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:01 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:04 am

Five new women on the heals of the Sarah drama --  I see many Cat Fights in the near future.  Mat is going to want to leave now. laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:05 am

I think Sarah is coming back like Bennett and Ben. During BHH, didn't Matt say he received a visitor during the fantasy suite that annoyed him?? Sarah is manipulating Matt and everyone.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:08 am

If Sarah was really sorry, she should have apologized to the girls in the morning but she played the victim and waited till the group date card came in.. that was pure manipulation.. I understand the ladies were upset.. I dont think the ladies bullied her, I think they expressed how they really felt.. Sarah is manipulative as heck..
She is trying hard for the next Bachelorette position...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
Maddy
ReneeM
albean99
Jaybird