SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:36 am

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:46 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:06 am

ReneeM wrote:I think Matt wasn’t/isn’t very considerate at all. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt because he hasn’t done this before but he doesn’t seem to care how the group of women are feeling every time he takes time from them to chase after Sarah. Serena was a good sport about it but making her wait for her 1-1 while he went and got into bed with Sarah and then was so lax with little consideration that someone was waiting for him? Just another reason why I couldn’t go on this show because if I was Serena I would’ve self eliminated right then and there.

I also completely disagree with the Tayshia comparison. She had a unique skill of making all the guys feel comfortable and important and seemed interested in getting to know all of them. Tayshia has emotional intelligence, something I think Matt is really lacking in, so she always seemed to understand how her decisions would affect the house. It’s part of why she would always acknowledge multiple guys when giving out GD roses & why on that one GD where so many guys opened up to her, she opted not to give one out.

All jmo.

You make some really good points.

Many fans feel that the women were mean and bullying Sarah because they did not accept her apology. I don't feel this way at all. I think they had every right to be angry with her. Sometimes an apology is not enough. You have to act with consideration in the first place. Sarah is all about me, me, me. She feels that her needs are more important than anyone else's needs. She didn't need to take time from the group date or Serena's date, she could have sought out Matt on her own, as she finally did. I found her to be willfully rude and inconsiderate.

And Matt is definitely a part of the problem. He let Sarah lead him around by the nose.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 am

I agree with this review of yesterday's episode
https://youtu.be/rMSkXreFq3g

I also love Rachel's BHH take on yesterday's episode @9:00 to 16:00
https://open.spotify.com/episode/20x2BNtMmJpRRgmyTuunXB?si=UitlXJ7pRMqi3Mtp6Z5BYw

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:49 am

pavalygurl wrote:Sarah acknowledged she's struggling with this concept and took herself out of the scenario. The "women" did not see what Matt showed Sarah in terms of his seemingly strong feelings.  Who will they blame now when Matt does not spend a lot of time with them?

How often do we see a lead give their favorite extra time?  It didn't start with Matt.  I have 'suffered' through so many favorites I could not stand...Garrett comes quickly to mind.  I want to say to Victoria that all the women could leave, and Matt is not gonna be with her.  She is cruel and manipulating.

If Sarah acted her way through all this, give her the Emmy now for Reality TV star.  Katie was the only one I had any respect for tonight.   All IMHO.

I agree.

It takes a brave person to approach a group of pissed off woman to apologize to them.  It doesn't make Sarah's behavior right, nor does it excuse Matt's handling of the situation. Sarah didn't need to apologize for staying in her room alone either.  But rather than say we will consider your apology and please don't do it again to us, they just pelted her with insults.  Victoria took it further and said you can apologize 20 times and I won't accept it (or similar).  How does Victoria get a pass for her unapologetic ugly behavior.

Katie was the one that Sarah interrupted with Matt, yet it was Katie who sought Sarah out to talk to her.  In the end, it was Katie that helped Sarah.  I have a whole new respect for Katie as she is a person I would want to be friends with.

Per the bolded above:  So their behavior towards Sarah is only the the tip of the iceberg with the five new woman arriving.  Who are they going to blame next?   Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:55 am

@MiniDiva but how do we know that the other ladies didn't accept Sarah's apology?? Producers edit things to give us their most dramatic cut..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:58 am

@MiniDiva Katie brought the issue to the house. According to BHH, the ladies went looking for Sarah. Katie said she went missing when the girls went to check up on her.. Please listen to BHH before judging all the girls..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:00 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@MiniDiva but how do we know that the other ladies didn't accept Sarah's apology?? Producers edit things to give us their most dramatic cut..

You can't make assumptions on what we don't see on camera.  We saw what we saw on camera which was not pretty.  JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:@MiniDiva but how do we know that the other ladies didn't accept Sarah's apology?? Producers edit things to give us their most dramatic cut..

You can't make assumptions on what we don't see on camera.  We saw what we saw on camera which was not pretty.  JMO
The producers edit this thing to fit their narrative to create the most dramatic effect. Yes, some girls went overboard but most girls were only trying to understand what happened and express themselves.. We saw what we saw but we need to understand that we saw only less than 15mins of a 2day encounter. of course its going to be the most dramatic due to copying and pasting..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:08 pm

I'm sorry.I must be a huge prude but dirty stories was way to much for me.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:13 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

The producers edit this thing to fit their narrative to create the most dramatic effect. Yes, some girls went overboard but most girls were only trying to understand what happened and express themselves.. We saw what we saw but we need to understand that we saw only less than 15mins of a 2day encounter. of course its going to be the most dramatic due to copying and pasting..

I agree with you on this for sure production edit certain things. Like in the argument with Yosef and Claire on her season, she had told him that "she had sat there and listened to him for 20 minutes and now it was time for her to say her peace" and well all we got was like 7 minutes of his rant on camera...most definitely the show cuts things. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
Maddy
ReneeM
albean99
Jaybird