SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:36 pm

I think Matt wasn’t/isn’t very considerate at all. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt because he hasn’t done this before but he doesn’t seem to care how the group of women are feeling every time he takes time from them to chase after Sarah. Serena was a good sport about it but making her wait for her 1-1 while he went and got into bed with Sarah and then was so lax with little consideration that someone was waiting for him? Just another reason why I couldn’t go on this show because if I was Serena I would’ve self eliminated right then and there.

I also completely disagree with the Tayshia comparison. She had a unique skill of making all the guys feel comfortable and important and seemed interested in getting to know all of them. Tayshia has emotional intelligence, something I think Matt is really lacking in, so she always seemed to understand how her decisions would affect the house. It’s part of why she would always acknowledge multiple guys when giving out GD roses & why on that one GD where so many guys opened up to her, she opted not to give one out.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:50 pm

@ReneeM I agree with you..  Matt caused a lot of the drama tonight.. A lot of the girls felt terrible for not getting time with Matt.. Marylynn didn't get any time last week and he sent her home during the rose ceremony. Matt is very poor at managing people and being considerate... He catered to Sarah's manipulations and disrespected the other women in the process. 

I also believe that the producers are manipulating the viewers to think only Katie reached out to Sarah. These girls were rooming as a pair.. didn't her roommate talk to her? What was said off camera? Why did Sarah wait until the group date card was being read before showing up to apologize to them? A lot of editing was done to make some of these girls look bad.. I dont trust the producers 1 bit.. 

By the way, I honestly believe all the women were asked to take turns and express their concern to Sarah but it was edited as gangup.. Yes, some girls went overboard but the discussion had to happen in my opinion 

I agree with you. I also have zero tolerance for disrespect and BS. I would have self eliminated because Matt is being led and definitely not taking charge.. the disrespect was just too much on this episode..  :headbanging
 All my opinion

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:04 am

I'm only halfway through the episode but I'm finding I don't like Matt much as the Bachelor. And I'm bored...

ETA the text in red...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:27 am

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy

via Giphy

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:52 am

On a final note tonight, Matt doesn't deserve some of the mature girls he has.. He doesnt know what to do with the likes of Kayla, Lauren, Abigail, Katie, Magi, Bri, Chelsea and Pieper.. These mature ladies belong to the mature class of Clayshia's men... 
In my opinion..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:00 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:07 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:12 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:23 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:27 am

Matt also said he ended his last relationship because he didn't want to label anything. That he only wants to label things with the girl he marries. This is a very bad sign.. why was he chosen as the bachelor?? How would he know real feelings from infatuation when he lacks experience? I am not hopeful abt this season anymore..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:32 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:36 am

Sarah acknowledged she's struggling with this concept and took herself out of the scenario. The "women" did not see what Matt showed Sarah in terms of his seemingly strong feelings.  Who will they blame now when Matt does not spend a lot of time with them?

How often do we see a lead give their favorite extra time?  It didn't start with Matt.  I have 'suffered' through so many favorites I could not stand...Garrett comes quickly to mind.  I want to say to Victoria that all the women could leave, and Matt is not gonna be with her.  She is cruel and manipulating.

If Sarah acted her way through all this, give her the Emmy now for Reality TV star.  Katie was the only one I had any respect for tonight.   All IMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
Maddy
ReneeM
albean99
Jaybird