SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:31 am

gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:@gabriele A&W is a Canadian fast food….
Oh, I was wondering where the cup is from. There is an A&W 18 minutes from the Tamaya resort. There are A&Ws all over.

A bit too much winter clothes in my opinion….. plus there are 3 people here… and Muskoka (Ontario) is Central Ontario.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:10 am

So, Katie is posting extreme latergrams. She posted in a black lace top on May 7, but the photographer posted the same shot March 16. That’s an almost 2 month’s latergram!

Eta: The photos in the black lace top were from Dec 2020. Ugh sleuthing Katie’s posts will be impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:21 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/73affc14-2c2c-4cc3-bcd6-e66f300badf4
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:06 am

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1401998530638663687?s=20

From this article:
she told Us that she’s “looking for a mature man who can handle himself [and] understand what he signed up for, which is you’re sharing a girlfriend right now and do the best that they can.”

I think this may be a slight dig toward Greg because it sounds like he may not have handled her dating other guys well.

Also, in the BHH video on IG Becca & Tayshia do “this or that” with Katie and ask for quick responses. Becca asked if Katie would rather watch fireworks or have a surprise concert. Katie chose the surprise concert. Hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:59 am

gabriele wrote:

What do you think? Does this look like a safe house pic? My first thought was that it might well be and then I noticed the nails. I couldn’t find any other pics of Blake’s kitchen on his grid but I didn’t go through every post with a fine toothed needle.

I don’t know if this is Katie but she does have a sparky black top like this lady is wearing:

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 A3910

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:21 am

HEA wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Oh, I was wondering where the cup is from. There is an A&W 18 minutes from the Tamaya resort. There are A&Ws all over.

A bit too much winter clothes in my opinion….. plus there are 3 people here… and Muskoka (Ontario) is Central Ontario.
The clothes seem appropriate for NM which is chilly.

Blake is talking about using a Polaroid in the caption so a selfie wouldn’t be possible.

If it’s a SHV it could just be a handler and he tagged someone else. Same with location.

I may be reaching but the photo kind of has a SHV vibe to me. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:19 pm

gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:
gabriele wrote:

The clothes seem appropriate for NM which is chilly.

Blake is talking about using a Polaroid in the caption so a selfie wouldn’t be possible.

If it’s a SHV it could just be a handler and he tagged someone else. Same with location.

I may be reaching but the photo kind of has a SHV vibe to me. jmo

My vibe is that it looks like a "cabane". Canadians have many 2nd "houses in the woods" as we say. WE spend generally all our holidays or if people work outside their city houses, they would rent a house. This house is generally the basic: bedroom, main room/kitchen and bathroom. Candians, Ontarians and Quebecois are very fond of their "cabanes". It could also be a regular kitchen. I have seen many of those in north america. However, this kitchen seems big. A bit bigger than a normal "cabane" although some "cabane" are just regular small houses, some very pretty and large.

If I well remember a polaroid has no delay. Polaroid. And no way to send that via wifi. Plus he is using his cellular. So it is not as if he prepared himself the polaroid. IMO it was taken in the moment by somebody else. a third person.

It is possible that the person who took the pic via polaroid scanned it later though. However, why would he smile this big alone in front of the polaroid with his cellular in his hand and a woman doing kitchen duties behind him. This smells family/friend reunion IMO

not sure if the sparkly clothes are hers on the show after? but honestly, since ontario and canada were in huge quarantine, I don't see anyone wearing this cocktail dress at home. However, it could be fond memories before the quarantine.

Honestly I don't see Blake and Katie doing the mistake to post any picture online... Katlyn/Shawn reminder is always present IMO

You may be on something about Greg and maturity. It looks obvious to me that both Blake and Andrew are way more mature.

JMO

ETA: to mention that the sparkling top are different. One has no sparkles on sleeve and look like a sweater and the other one look more like a jacket. imo

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:39 pm

I'm curious about Blake's reported comments regarding leaving after Tayshia let him go.  He's in the limo and reportedly thought/said to himself, "there's something here, but you're just not letting it happen".

This is kind of the crux of my feelings toward Blake.  He's not taking into consideration that Tayshia, or Clare, or now maybe Katie does not share the depth of his feeling.  It's that hubris if you will that he doesn't get that he's not the only person whose feelings need to be considered, or that maybe someone was trying to let him down easily.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:13 pm

This post of Connor B, Greg, Andrew M and Michael A is really sweet.  I also really like the warmth shown by Connor, Greg and Andrew in their comments. It sounds like these four were close, and if so, I think it favors Greg being a bright, nice guy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOityHLukV/?utm_medium=copy_link

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:41 pm

mbl wrote:This post of Connor B, Greg, Andrew M and Michael A is really sweet.  I also really like the warmth shown by Connor, Greg and Andrew in their comments. It sounds like these four were close, and if so, I think it favors Greg being a bright, nice guy.

thanks for sharing.
isn't it a sign Greg is not F1?

and I never said Greg is evil. I am sure he is a good friend and they all share this experience. Are they all in NYC area?

pavalygurl wrote:I'm curious about Blake's reported comments regarding leaving after Tayshia let him go. He's in the limo and reportedly thought/said to himself, "there's something here, but you're just not letting it happen".

This is kind of the crux of my feelings toward Blake. He's not taking into consideration that Tayshia, or Clare, or now maybe Katie does not share the depth of his feeling. It's that hubris if you will that he doesn't get that he's not the only person whose feelings need to be considered, or that maybe someone was trying to let him down easily.

interesting. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:15 pm

@HEA I’m not enough of a historian to say whether a franchise post wouldn’t include the F1 with other guys.

I never thought you thought Greg was evil, not at all.   My point is that the other three guys likely fall within the smart/mature/nice guy group this season, and it likely says something nice about Greg if they were close with him.  We know so little about any of them, so I’m trying to glean information where I can. None of them are in the NYC area.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:34 pm

mbl wrote:This post of Connor B, Greg, Andrew M and Michael A is really sweet.  I also really like the warmth shown by Connor, Greg and Andrew in their comments. It sounds like these four were close, and if so, I think it favors Greg being a bright, nice guy.

I like Andrew M. a lot. If he is friends with a particular guy or group of guys, I would take that as a good sign.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love