SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:01 pm

gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:@gabriele broken link.

We are directed to a deleted scene that was shared yesterday already by @frajosfanofchris
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5905p456-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1494010
Did you notice Andrew’s text he added?

When we click we are not directed to Andrew

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:10 pm

@HEA When Jason gave Molly a hometown date of Seattle, it was because he shared joint custody of he son and couldn’t leave Seattle.  When Arie took Krystal to Scottsdale to meet his parents early in the season it was because she was a lightning rod and it would make the other women freak out. So there’s always a reason behind these dates.  The most likely reason to me for this Seattle date is that production knows it will freak Greg out about the possibility of moving so far from his family, his newly widowed mother and his 8 nieces/nephews.  In terms of Andrew,  I don’t see him as F1 for a few reasons. Age may be just a number, but he just turned 26 in January. He also followed women, some of whom seem pretty hot, when he was in Spain. It’s not a trrrible thing to do, but it makes Katie’s life harder by doing it b/c it raises question of whether he truly was into her.  Also he made a “take that!” joke with Greg about the deleted FIR scene.  It’s not impossible that an F1 would do that, it just doesn’t seem likely to me.  My point is that I believe that production is in Greg’s ear about moving to Seattle, and that’s what he freaks out about.  Katie may very well be willing to move to the East Coast, but that doesn’t mean that Greg isn’t misled to think otherwise by production. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:13 pm

HEA wrote:
gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:@gabriele broken link.

We are directed to a deleted scene that was shared yesterday already by @frajosfanofchris
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5905p456-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1494010
Did you notice Andrew’s text he added?

When we click we are not directed to Andrew
Oh, that’s weird. I clicked it and it went right to Andrew’s story. He added at the top: “Soo news to me.. technically I won FIR..” and then at the bottom: “in your face Greg 😂” where he has a gif of himself dancing. I’m sure he’s just teasing and not throwing shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:34 pm

@mbl you bring good points but I have some issues with some.

First, it is decors. They didn’t go (as sleuthed by me) really in Seattle. The gum wall doesn’t match at all. So, as an actor, seeing movies decors would be fun, not frightening IMO.

Doing bicycles are not really frightening either. It is a “Sunday” event and this can be done anywhere in the USA

All his dates were sporty. So unless he absolutely hate anything outdoorsy, I don’t see him freaking out moving to Seattle.

However… what are his chances to be an actor in Seattle? Start a career?

Also, no family. No friends. No money (assuming upon his lifestyle, school, rumors of staying with mom. who paid his acting esper studios $34,000 for 2 years? Assuming he worked part time. The title use “sales marketing representative” rings a bell as a calling center or a door to door salesman, to me. Nothing he cannot do anywhere in the USA and scared to quit.

I just think it was all of the above but also she was just not the one he could commit to. Period. He bailed out not because of Seattle but because it was quitting every projects he May had acting’s wise. He would start miles away sometimes and no back up to return without financially be overboard. How much debts does he has with his school?

M&G and 1-1 doesn’t show a smitten guy but an ego man who is thrilled to see the lead very interested to him. Meaning a secure place top 4 if he act accordingly. Sharing a sad tragic past doesn’t mean soulmates. Or then Andrew is one too!

I don’t think he he evil or calculated without feelings. I think he likes her. I think he may have fantasized he could propose. They are all conditioned in the bubble for that. He may show all the signs of falling in love.

But in the end, he will be like all the graham, brooks, frank, etc. He will bail out because she is not his person and she lives too far from his family and dreams of fame in NYC. Should she had lived in LA, maybe…

It seems that moving was never an issue to her anyway. She said she is putting in rental her condo. So imo it was never to force Greg to move to Seattle. Greg has his career in Canada and Andrew half year in Europe. The only one free of obligation is Greg imo but obviously Katie didn’t put pressure on this… she would not move unless it is outside Washington. Imo

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:25 pm

@HEA thanks for all the stats!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:40 pm

Sorry for the double post.

The pic of Blake tagged The Muskoka's is what we call up north. The closest airport would be Toronto Pearson International airport. If Katie went to The Muskoka's she'd have to land in Toronto and quarantine for two weeks whether fully vaccinated or not. It's a beautiful area, and a great place to hide out. He credited the pic to

https://www.instagram.com/trissimps/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:39 am

Tracking Katie: She’s still in Seattle and gave the first pitch at a baseball game. Eta: her nails are blush pink.

Last edited by gabriele on Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:45 am

I don’t buy the SHV with the Polaroid.

1. Blake is holding his cellular
2. They were 3 people in the room, including the one who took the picture with the Polaroid
3. Only one cup of A&W which is not a breakfast but a diner fast food. Where are the other plate or cup?
4. At that time Ontario was on code red, meaning no family event
5. A date can be changed on Instagram for ad purposes
6. He would not make the mistake to publish a picture with Katie behind
7. In SHV but taking a picture of himself playing with his cellular?
8. Not very romantic uh? 😝
9. It has a winter early dark vibe
10. Quarantine means and code red means early closing shops. It is plain dark outside.
11. It has a family reunion vibe but somehow not May but earlier in the year
12. Kitchen looks old, very clean…. I hardly see Katie cleaning and Blake playing with his cellular

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:50 am

gabriele wrote:Tracking Katie: She’s still in Seattle and gave the first pitch at a baseball game. Eta: her nails are blush pink.

And the Mariners won! Katie must be good luck!

https://twitter.com/Mariners/status/1406094802148499457/photo/3

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 8367-910 TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 I_got_13 TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 E5kqdm15 TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:09 am

Very cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:20 am

drlovegrove's profile picture
drlovegrove
Verified
It takes a special kind of person to make history. ⁣

As @therachlindsay so beautifully expressed, this season of #thebachelorette is about to be a historic one - in the most literal sense. ⁣

I could not be more proud of @thekatiethurston for who she is and how she has chosen to so boldly meet this moment as exactly who she is. While words can’t fully express it, I’m sure going to try in this very sappy post. 😅

Katie is unapologetically herself, a champion for the people and causes she believes in, utterly hilarious, universally relatable, and uniquely magnetic. She brings people together and brings out people's true selves in the best of ways. Her TV presence is a gift that has moved the franchise forward in countless ways.⁣

Last season of the Bachelor revealed Katie to be a loyal friend who always makes sure everyone feels included. ⁣

That's not just something that you saw on air - that is exactly who Katie is. ⁣

I have seen her go out of her way to include someone that felt left out, regardless of what anyone else thought. ⁣

I have seen her come up with the most thoughtful and generous ideas to make someone feel celebrated and loved, even from afar. ⁣

I have seen her maintain excellent communication with her audience even as she has gotten super busy because she truly appreciates them and feels connected to them. ⁣

Katie is the kind of friend who you have a conversation with and always walk away feeling better. ⁣

No matter how this season pans out, one thing is very clear: ⁣

She is about to win over YOUR heart with every authentic and courageous choice she makes to follow her heart every step of the way. ⁣

From making pizza rolls at home on @tiktok to being the lead of the #1 reality show in America ... Katie’s journey is proof that being yourself can take you absolutely everywhere you want to go, and she's just getting started. ⁣

Monday night at 8/7c on @abcnetwork is the beginning of the rest of her life - and a journey like nothing you’ve ever seen. ⁣

I'll be watching and I hope you will be too. rose

Love you beyond words Katie ❤

xo stephen
June 4

——

thekatiethurston's profile picture
thekatiethurston
Verified
Why am I ******** sobbing right now 🥺❤ you are so sweet to take the time to write this out. My heart is exploding!! I love you Stephen! Always and forever 💕

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:22 am

thekatiethurston's profile picture
thekatiethurston
Verified
Something borrowed 😎. Something blue. 💙
May 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love